Have you heard of Wazzub??

Discussion in 'MMD Classifieds' started by jpastor, Feb 16, 2012.

1. jpastor

jpastor Member

​[video=vimeo;38481160]http://vimeo.com/38481160[/video]
    This video clip was created by a Wazzub Team Member

The WAZZUB Business Model or How to Earn Money on the Internet

Dear WAZZUB Family,

There are some people out there who are not convinced that WAZZUB’s business
    model is able to earn enough money to pay hundreds of thousands or even
    millions of members. Some of them claim that they understand exactly what we
    are planning to do (or not to do) and now they proclaim why we MUST fail.
    This article will tell you exactly how WAZZUB will earn money after launch and
    why it will be enough money to pay ALL pre-launch members. You will find the
    answers to the following questions:

1. Why is WAZZUB able to promise a profit share for every pre-launch member
    without asking for any money and with no job to do after launch?

2. Why would it be no problem even if 10 million pre-launch members would join

WAZZUB?

3. Is there a fair chance for members who join the WAZZUB Family right at the

end of pre-launch to earn money with WAZZUB?

4. How realistic is it to earn $1 per $FACTOR per month after launch?

5. How will WAZZUB handle millions of payments per month?

6. Why should members join WAZZUB after launch if they won’t earn any money?

So, here we go!

1. Why is WAZZUB able to promise a profit share for every pre-launch member
    without asking for any money and with no job to do after launch?

WAZZUB is the world’s first free PROFIT SHARING PHENOMENON. Instead of
    investing millions of $$$ to promote their website after launch, they share their
    profits with all members that joined WAZZUB for free, even before launch.

There are only 2 obligations to be qualified for payments: you need at least 3
    members in your personal WAZZUB Family and you have to set up their page as
    your home page (after launch) as long as you want to receive payments.
    WAZZUB will pay 50% of their profits to their qualified pre-launch members.If
    there would be just a small profit there would be just small payments; and if there
    is a bigger profit the payments will be bigger, too. There is never a risk that
    WAZZUB has to pay more money than they have earned to their pre-launch
    members.

In most other business opportunities, members are forced to pay a membership
    fee or to pay auto-ships to be qualified for payments. Often the money that the
    top people earn is not from “real” business but their percentage from what their
    down line paid out of their pockets.

WAZZUB is different! At WAZZUB no member has to pay any fees to be qualified
    for payments or any fees to use their page as their home page (just like nobody
    has to pay Google for using their search engine or Facebook for opening an
    account). The money that WAZZUB is going to pay to their members is money
    that they earned for doing “real” business: There will be ads displayed on the
    members’ home page and there will be special offers exclusively for WAZZUB
    members in partnership with some well-known brands on this planet.
    Simply said, WAZZUB is doing the same business like hundreds of thousands of
    other websites: they offer free services and they earn money through advertising,
    retail and affiliate programs.

The pre-launch members are highly interested that more and more users will use
    the free services of WAZZUB because the profits will be higher; so they won’t stop
    to spread the word about WAZZUB after launch. The more pre-launch members
    that are qualified for payments, the more people will promote WAZZUB.

2. Why would it be no problem even if 10 million pre-launch members would join

WAZZUB?

There are more than 2 billion users connected to the Internet. The global players
    like Google or Facebook attract up to 1 billion unique users per month to their
    websites. WAZZUB’s basic calculation ($1 profit share per $FACTOR) is based on
    10 x more unique users than pre-launch members. If we would have 10 million
    pre-launch members our goal would be to reach 100 million unique users per
    month. That would be just 5 % of all Internet users and far less than the global
    players and many other websites; in other words, all this is possible even if 95% of
    all Internet users never heard of WAZZUB.

For sure, these numbers are not easy to reach, but it is possible and - with an
    army of 10 million pre-launch members - very realistic.

3. Is there a fair chance for members who join the WAZZUB Family right at the
    end of pre-launch to earn money with WAZZUB?

There are some people out there shouting “Unfair!” or even “It’s a Pyramid!”
    when they hear about our pre-launch. Their argument: “If you need 3 members in
    your personal WAZZUB Family to be qualified for payments, there will be only a
    few qualified members and hordes of unqualified members, especially those who
    join at the end of pre-launch. They will never have a chance to qualify!”
    Well, none of those shouters asked us how we will handle this situation...
    Nevertheless, here is our answer:

Every single pre-launch member will be able to qualify for payments and here is
    the reason why:

At the end of pre-launch the gates are closing and the opportunity to join our
    Profit Sharing Phenomenon will be gone. BUT...FOR 3 MORE WEEKS, all the new
    members that are joining after launch will still raise the $FACTORS of their
    inviters.Got it? Every pre-launch member will be able to be qualified for payments by
    inviting his/her 3 members without “producing” new members without a
    $FACTOR because after launch, for new members there is no $FACTOR anymore!
    And now imagine how our membership numbers will grow when millions of prelaunch members are promoting our “perfect home page” during this 3-week
    period. Remember, it is their last chance to raise their $FACTOR to receive higher
    payments...
    Now it is up to you to decide: Unfair? - Fair? - Or the fairest system you have ever
    heard of?
    4. How realistic is it to earn $1 per $FACTOR per month after launch?

To be honest, it is very unrealistic for the month of April. We will launch our beta
    version on April 9 and there will be bugs and glitches that need to be corrected;
    that is why we call it “beta launch”. May and June, as well, will be two important
    months needed to improve our system and to add more and more functions that
    our users like. So we expect July to be the first month to reach at least $1 per
    $FACTOR.

Let us do a glance into the future: Could it happen that more and more members
    use our website as their home page if it is really useful to them? Yes, for sure!
    But...where is the limit? - 100 million? - 200 million? - 500 million? 1 billion?
    Let us do an example: Let’s say WAZZUB has 5 Million pre-launch members and in
    5 years 500 million members are using our services. That would lead to a payout
    of $10 per $FACTOR. Even a pre-launch member with a super-tiny $FACTOR of 3
    would receive $30 per month for what exactly? Oh, yes, he invited 1, 2 or 3 free
    members to join WAZZUB - 5 years ago!

It may be that we never reach these numbers but, who knows...Google started as
    a small startup, Facebook started as a small startup and so did all the other global players. And one thing is for sure, none of them attracted millions of users
    BEFORE launch.

5. How will WAZZUB handle millions of payments per month?

WAZZUB will use established, automated methods of payments to pay their
    members. For an automatic system it makes no difference if there are one
    hundred, one thousand or one million payments to process.
    6. Why should members join WAZZUB after launch if they won’t earn any money?

You could ask the same question about Facebook. Why should more and more
    people join Facebook? Facebook already has 800 million users and they gain to
    reach 1 billion sometime later this year. None of those members receive money
    from Facebook but they join. Why? Because Facebook is useful to them.
    WAZZUB will be useful to their users, too.

Imagine this:
    You start your Internet browser and find yourself on the perfect home page.
    There is a powerful search engine, the latest news exactly on those topics you are
    interested in, messages from your friends and family, the best deals on the
    Internet and useful links to your favorite websites. Imagine receiving valuable
    gifts and bonuses, just for using this powerful tool as your personal home page.
    On April 9, 2012 we will launch our state-of-the-art and patent-pending website
    and we KNOW that our members will love it!

If you are not convinced or if you know a better opportunity, we wish you all the
    best with your future businesses. To all the others, we would like to say:
    Welcome to the WAZZUB Family - Let’s activate the Power of “We”!

With Your Success in Mind,
    Your WAZZUB Team

Business Model:
    http://www.wazzub.info/downloads/WAZZUB_Business_Model.pdf

For more info and updates or to JOIN please visit our personal page at:​

skbansal222 likes this.
  2. tacitinc

tacitinc Member

[​IMG]

HAHA Sorry man but that thing was outted as a scam quite awhile ago... Just goog it for christ sake or actually dig and do some research into the 'company' that owns it... Typical MLM though, get in now for free, be a vip member before the launch , recruit all your friends, then when they invite their friends you get x50 of the earnings, and not to mention PROFIT SHARING off of the gross earnings of the entire program! LoL it almost makes me tinkle in my pants a little due to laughing so hard. then on april 1st, after youve got thousands (lol again) in your account from referrals, when the program officially 'launches' the payments start rolling out.. notice on the site they don't tell you exactly what is being launched... i have a feeling it will be an endless money drain until 90% of them give up. I dont know its just my two cents, this might work well on some high schoolers though , GL :)

LOL EDIT **** Didnt even realize this but are u really using a top rated seller on fiverr , which you paid $5 dollars for as the promo video as if its legit.. come on meow... :bebored:

3. jpastor

jpastor Member

that's all he say she said, either you join the crew of scam screams or you join the group of money makers. If you got your info from scam.com Wazzub.com definite Scam you might want to do some deep digging. Listening to the wrong people might make you want to hang yourself later on. Come on now do your own research!!

Any intelligent person would know that a a start up company in its pre launch stages is a work in progress, so anything that is not complete to a the eyes of a close minded person will automatically think it is a scam, that separates the poor from rich!!

On top of that what you posted is way off? better put down the drink before you post so it actually makes sense.

4. SukoMi

SukoMi Very Active Members

This reeks of scam. Stinky, stinky.

5. jpastor

jpastor Member

That's an honest opinion! any speculation of a company of being a scam is normal. Google got the same response when they were looking for people to join them at Stanford university, so did Bill Gates when he was spreading the word about a operating system we use called Windows. But as it is a speculation. Just like the saying "your innocent until proven guilty" in other words there has been no solid proof that Wazzub is even a scam it's all just speculation.

6. ycxxi

ycxxi Very Active Members

Thank you for this post jpastor.
    If you could clarify more on this offer it would be greatly appreciated.
    Who is/are the actual owner(s)?
    Have they done anything similar previously that you can give us an example from? (Builds credibility)
    What exactly is it that this company promotes or does?
    You mentioned that Google, M$, etc, got the same response when they started, while this may be true I’m sure that they were much more transparent about it…providing name(s) of owner(s), addresses of offices, etc….im having a hard time finding actual facts about this company/site.
    I’m not saying that it is a scam but I’m also not saying that it is not, so if you could educate us and give more details I think it would definitely help.

7. moneymakerman

moneymakerman Make Money Online Very Active Members

I already heard some bad things about this Wazzub... Me, personally... I wouldn't waste my time on this.

Good luck to all who wants to investigate and join...

8. CashCrank

CashCrank Make Money Online Very Active Members

Take a moment to just look at the site. I mean seriously, common sense. I will say nothing further.

9. jpastor

jpastor Member

Hi Ycxxi since the main site Wazzub.com is temporary down due to some updates here is where you can get more info about the company.

1. heywazzub.blogspot.com (Main Marketing For USA
    2.http://www.sixfigureformula.biz/wazzubupdates (our personal site
    3. http://wazzub.info/facts.htm
    4.http://wazzub.info/difference.htm
    5.http://twitter.com/#!/WazzubTweets

"Wazzub finished product will be the perfect homepage"

Facebook, twitter etc.......gets paid billions because of us all the users, why not pay the users who created the community?

About 2 million people have joined Wazzub and see the vision, the other 90% percent of the people don't know or is closed minded to opportunities!!
    Nearly 2 million people in less that 8 weeks.

Facebook has removed our fanpage which had over a million viewers and likes, we are growing to fast for facebook so they removed us, google and youtube is starting to flag videos. The big boys are sensing a threat and doing what ever they can to prevent us from growing but its not working. Wazzub is launching its community site where we can communicate in the next few days ahead of schedule which is suppose to be up after official launch.

10. jpastor

jpastor Member

Your right about the site? but honestly would you pour all your resources on a pre launch site or on the site that will be used for official launch?

Read the post about how people talked about the current design of the site, it is all about simplicity in pre launch.

11. CashCrank

Wouldn't they want their pre-launch site to be a suitable representation for their official site?

You're going to get burned, face it. Your just like all the others who fall for this crap. It's sickening.

12. jpastor

jpastor Member

I'm pretty sure you have basic knowledge right? have you heard about starting with a ruff draft before a final draft?

That's exactly what is going on! Must I state the obvious?

13. CashCrank

I can't begin to state how poorly you're handling your argument.

First of all, my basic knowledge tells me that it's called a "rough" draft, not a "ruff" draft.

Second, my basic knowledge and previous experiences in school (yes I went to, and am still going to school) tells me that you do not hand in your rough draft until you finalize it and make the proper edits to achieve the highest grade possible.

Why would "wazzub" release a scammy and unprofessional rough draft to capture the public's attention. Wouldn't you want to make a good first impression to your audience? It seems to me like a half-assed effort to try to get the uneducated into their system for profit. Who's making the real money here? You guessed it, wazzub is.

Time will only tell who's right on this one. Good night.

14. jpastor

jpastor Member

You got me on the spelling! but how is it scammy? what is the criteria for a scammy website? Wazzub is in pre launch which means its work in progress then after that they go to beta then so on till the official phase. How flashy does a web site have to be to not be scammy?

The first good impression you are pertaining to is the official release when Wazzub is known to the public April 9th 2012 anything before that is for people who want to capitalize on the opportunity anything after that is for the end user.

The point here is you don't have to be educated to do wazzub so the uneducated you are pertaining to does not exist in wazzub, how many uneducated drops outs are billionaires? majority of them are, and majority of the educated work for those uneducated people.

Have you been scammed by Wazzub? or anyone you know?

15. CashCrank

Please, tell me... How does $0 turn into $unlimited money for the rest of my life?

EDIT: so I took the time to actually read some stuff on wazzub. Seems like all they are trying to do is compete with already established companies, ie. Google. The only difference is you will supposedly make money because all of the ad-revenue will be split so 50% of all revenue goes to the users.

There are some huge flaws with this idea that I personally don't even feel like arguing about right now. Only time will tell if Wazzub is a scam. Even if it isn't a scam, who says it will even be a success? It's a longshot and personally, I'd rather build a legitimate business than get involved with this fishy BS.

16. jpastor

jpastor Member

$0 does not turn into unlimited money!! you have to invite at least 3 people to get paid 50% of the profit sharing (but this only goes for the pre launch memebers & 3 poeple is bare minimum). Wazzub offers multiple streams of income but their main project is a "perfect home page" instead of having google or facebook etc.... as your home page, you set wazzub as your home page and yes one source of income is from ads but that is one source there will be numerous. You don't make money by simply joining wazzub, you do have to put in the work to make money but with a simple concept it is hard not to make money, if you cant even make a cent with wazzub then honestly you will have a hard time making money elsewhere. On top of that they are not competing they are doing things slightly different, instead of keeping all the profits for themselves wazzub will pay the user who helped build wazzub, with this concept wazzub is growing like a wild fire and sweeping the net.

17. CashCrank

Nope, says here I don't have to do anything. Just gotta refer other people. It also says,

Sounds like unlimited money to me? Oh and,

Says here all I have to do is 'spread the word' and I'll get passive money forever 'with no more work to do.'

18. jpastor

jpastor Member

Your right, you are getting the concept, spreading the word is not work. Sharing an opportunity to friends and family is definitely not work!
    "doing NOTHING different than what you are currently doing every day" which is what? surfing and using the internet, that is why I said Wazzub's main project is the perfect home page! if you need to browse its there, and whatever you do on the net will be there and you get paid when your referrals is using the Wazzub's perfect home page doing what they normally do online!

By the way when I said work in the previous post it meant putting in the effort!

What else can you ask for! its that simple!

What do you have to lose??

19. CashCrank

My reputation. Once everyone I invite realizes I've invited them into a failed opportunity, they will never trust me again.

20. jpastor

jpastor Member

I know exactly what you mean, that has happen to me before in my early days of network marketing, but what I have learn over the years is you have to prepare people to fail in order to succeed. Now with Wazzub or any opportunity out there you have to have the mindset What IF??

Now if you let people know that:

"Wazzub is a fast growing company in it's start up phases which has potential for a huge opportunity for the millions of people who have joined right now. it may be or not for you but I am going to take this chance to see what if it actually works, now I can't promise to you that it will work but if we try to invite as many people as we can till April 9th which is around the corner then we will definitely find out"