I will PIF you into Wealth4all-No Sponsoring required-cycle per 10 days!{$26 value}

Discussion in 'MMD Classifieds' started by flame63, Mar 15, 2012.

1. flame63

flame63 New Member

Hello!I have a great deal for you.Wealth4all is a great program,where you will see cycling in 10 days.No need to recruit,but great incentives, if you do.I am going to do a full PIF for at least 5 members,and maybe more.You DO NOT have to pay a cent.Just click on my link,check out the site,and read all about this great program.If this is for you,go ahead,and signup.Please post here after joining.Once,I see that you have joined,I will send you $10,and you will pay your membership.Once I see that you have paid,I will send you $16.Click on make payment.You have now purchased your first ad pak.Sit back and look for your first payment in 10 days.All funds are sent to your backoffice.Here is my link: WEALTH4ALLTEAM INC. : We have created a Home Business that will lock you into success with Guaranteed cycling every 10 days...like clockwork! :)

2. flame63

flame63 New Member

Good morning!Just an update.I have paid out in another forum this morning,and have enough to help 2 more people,UNTIL I cycle again.{tonight}This offer will continue,but I will at times,need to wait for a new cycle,so will keep a list,if there is a lot of interest.I want you to feel comfortable,so if you are interested,and prefer to speak to me before signing up,please do.Have a great day!

3. flame63

flame63 New Member

Update-All funds have been used for 5 members,in the mmg forum,I would like to help members here also.At this point,if interested,post here and I will be able to tell you,when I can pay you.

4. Andrew Coleman

Andrew Coleman New Member

Hey I have joined the program thanks for the opportunity and let me know what you need me to do.

5. flame63

flame63 New Member

Hi Andrew,I see you in my back office.I sent you $10.You need to pay membership with that.I will send you $16,when I see that is paid.Thanks for signing up!

6. flame63

flame63 New Member

Update:Anyone who is interested in this program-please realize that once I send the $10,NOTHING further happens until you click on pay membership fee,and use the $10 that I have sent.There is no way to remove the money,and I will not send a cent more,until this is done,so PLEASE do not signup,unless you are truly interested in being a member of w4all.This is a general note for all forums,where I have a benefactor thread.Eight new sign ups-offer still open,but please post your interest,and I will get back to you.Thank you!

7. abuhanifa

abuhanifa Very Active Members

Hey I have joined the program thanks for the opportunity and let me know what you need me to do.

8. flame63

flame63 New Member

Thanks-I sent $10-pay membership,and I will get back to you.Message sent

9. flame63

flame63 New Member

Hi,You are purchasing ad paks,and simply receving a commission for doing so.Noone is encouraging you to do nothing.My cycles are great,but I purchased a lot,promote etc. etc,This is not mlm.You only earn one level down.It is not a get rich quick plan at all.Starting with just one tap -it will take time and patience,but the commissions do add up.As a paid member you are purchasing advertising spaces and earning commission also. As stated, there is No Sponsoring required, but word of mouth and sharing your link to help others will help make this a TEAM build and compensate you greatly.

Your earnings are accrued by the efforts of you buying more TAP and repurchasing those positions along with all Wealth4All members doing the same and as new members join us, thus a True TEAM Effort.
    Check out the site for more imfo,if you so desire.As always,do not join anything unless you are genuinely interested.

10. flame63

flame63 New Member

With regard to the question,on what happens after you pay your $16-Attend conferences,join the skype room for w4all.,you do not have to promote,but it may be worth your effort,in general learn more about the business.See if there is a way to purchase more ad paks-this increases your cycling,but I only encourage people to spend what they can afford.

11. flame63

flame63 New Member

Latest Update:I have helped 13 new members.At this time,I am compiling a list.If you want to sign up,and assure your PLACE on mY list,you are welcome to do that as long as you realize,it may be a week or more to receive more funds.Otherwise,just check in here,and I will keep you updated on my progress.Thanks so much to those that have joined!

12. flame63

flame63 New Member

Hi Andrew,I sent you $10 to pay your membership.If you have changed your mind about the program,please send it back to me,as I cannot afford to waste money.If you have been busy,I understand,but please do this as soon as possible Thank you.

13. flame63

flame63 New Member

Ok Andrew,I see that you have paid your membership.As promised,I have sent $16 to your back office.Click on make payment,and that will give you your first ad pak.Then watch yourself cycle in 10 days.

Funds were transferred to member thereikid.$-16.0018 Mar 2012 03:07

14. flame63

flame63 New Member

Latest Update:Thanks so much to those that have joined.I already have my list filled to payout on 3/23{my next cycle}You can signup if interested.,or leave a message.PLEASE BE AWARE-I may not be able to PIF you for a few weeks,as I have helped over 12 people this week.Thanks!

15. whimsicalknight

whimsicalknight New Member

add me to your interested list.
    thanks.

16. flame63

flame63 New Member

Hi Whimsical Knight,{Love the name},Thanks for your interest-I really would need you to do the free signup,before I put you on the list,hope you decide to sign up-no cost or risk to you-I will be upfront,it has been so busy,your pif would not be for about 2 weeks.If you decide to signup,please post username for w4all,and I will add you,as I am in several times a day.

17. whimsicalknight

w4all name = prowealth
    thanks

18. flame63

flame63 New Member

Hi I sent you a PM.Did you signup with that username?You are not listed in my backoffice.Please get back to me as soon as possible.Thanks{need ID-time you signed up etc.}

19. whimsicalknight

got your pm.. cant pm back yet.
    yes, that is username I signed up with.
    I used link you provided in this thread earlier.
    Registration Date 19 Mar 2012 13:55
    enroller ID 9632

20. Andrew Coleman

Andrew Coleman New Member

Yes all signed up and bought the ad pack. Thank you so much I really appreciate your generosity. I have other people that would like to join so we can make you more money!! Let me know if that is ok and what you need and I will get it to you. Thanks again!