Forex Useful - Honest Forex Trading courses and resources for all traders

Discussion in 'MMD Classifieds' started by forexuseful, Jan 30, 2013.

1. forexuseful

forexuseful New Member

Just a polite notice to all those interested in Forex.

Forex Useful is a new website launched in 2013 with the mission statement "Honest Forex Trading courses and resources for all traders"

It currently offers 3 FREE Products:

- The 3 Little Pigs Swing Trading Strategy - A multiple time-frame strategy that trades off the Weekly, Daily and 4 Hour charts
    - MT4 Day Trader Indicator - An indicator which displays all information a Day trader needs, e.g. Open, High, Low, Pivots, Session times - Fully customisable
    - How To Really Use Pivots eBook - Improve your Day trading - Based on real analysis the eBook tells you the highest probability trade when approaching each Pivot and Support/Resistance level

Your Useful Forex Newsletter, which includes trading updates and ideas plus fundamental and technical outlooks, is produced weekly and is sent by email to all members (membership is of course FREE).

Here is a link to the FREE Forex Useful Products.

Any comments, questions or queries about the site, products or Forex in general, please post below.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. tabethajones

tabethajones New Member

Well, that's good news...... This would further help me consider investing in forex. I also want to know about commodity market and indices. Do you have any information regarding these two. Which one gives you desired profits. According to my research, as a newbie if anyone is looking to trade in forex 70%-200% profits can be earned depending on the strategy you implement. Is it all about intuitions or is it something more than that...???? I also came across "60seconds - 60 mintutes withdrawal". What is that???? Thanks in advance.....:)

3. forexuseful

forexuseful New Member

Hi,

All of the free products above can be used on commodity and index charts so long as your MT4 broker provides such instruments. A newbie who makes 70% - 200% profits, in my opinion, will have done so by pure luck, please read this infographic Forex – Realistic Monthly Returns | Forex Useful as I believe it will help you and others ensure you are more realistic about your returns.

Regarding 60 seconds withdrawal - I cannot help you there I am afraid other than perhaps its some form of primitive contraception :)

4. MsMillie55

MsMillie55 New Member

I have read this.......its amazing and i am really impressed.Thanks for sharing this nice info.

5. forexuseful

forexuseful New Member

Just to note we now have another free product title Price Action Swing Trading (PAST) Strategy by Nigel Price.

Here is a link to the new product and another one to Nigel's biography.

As always, any questions welcome.

6. forexuseful

forexuseful New Member