Panda Cash Back : Cut your online spending into half and make money referring friends

Discussion in 'MMD Classifieds' started by onegoodman25, Mar 10, 2013.

1. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

hello everyone,
    Have you ever Shopped Online ?

If your answer is Yes, you want to continue reading

I am honored to introduce for you the website that will help you save Big.

[​IMG]

So, what the whole fuzz is about ?

Panda CashBack is a rebate website that offer cash back rebate in over 2000 online store.

How can PandaCashBack help me save as internet marketer ?

If you buying an online service, if you are buying from a drop shopping, if you are buying from a wholesale website, if you own a website, or even buying a domain, then pandacashback can definitely do.

Small Sample of sites you can find on PandaCashBack :

[​IMG]

With PandaCashBack you can also get the best local deals near by you.

But Wait, that is not all, today you can :

MAKE MONEY With PANDA CASH BACK REFERRAL SYSEM

How Does that work ?

Sign up for PandaCashBack website, and start referring people through your referral link, and earn $5 per active referral.

Once you refer a friend and he/she sign up, you get $5 pending into your account. Once the referral use the website to make and online purchase and it gets confirmed, you can withdraw your money through PayPal, Checks, or MoneyBookers. There is no limitation on how much you can refer or how much you can earn.

Is that all ?

No, I forgot to say, it is FREE to Join PandaCashBack to earn and make money online

CLICK HERE to Sign Up Today

2. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 New Member

I just want to provide an update, We have launched a new affiliate program ( where our affiliate get 20% life time commission every time their referee shop online through Panda CashBack and earn Cash Back ). You can sign up to the affiliate simply by signing to the website and get access to our referral links.