Journey to Super Affiliate

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by bG90, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Buddha

Buddha Make Money Online Very Active Members

Lol, that sounds awesome :D

By the way, how much are you profiting daily from those $3k revenue days?

2. bG90

bG90 Make Money Online Very Active Members

update: the campaign is not as hot as it used to be, but still a money maker. profiting like 700/day combined on all my accounts, where I would spend like 2k/day. Still I think this is just the beginning.
    I have plans lined up to hit xx,xxx/day, just missing some pieces to the puzzle which will be put together soon. This should easily surpass the 3k profit mark.

also started researching into mediabuys. found some sites that I can contact directly, and some ad networks that i think can work well for me.

A comment about Affiliate Summit, a few people have asked me what I learned by attending the show. and I tell them I learned nothing or something that I probably forgot by now. But certain connections I have made has played a part in what I believe will take my business from x,xxx to xx,xxx.
    Also got something pretty interesting coming up within a few weeks which should help me break into a new niche(dating) and make a lot of money. This opportunity is a direct result of a contact I made in vegas. (wasn't even at the show, but one of the parties). All this should make up for the few thousand I spent taking the trip there and my -100% gambling roi lol

Have $50k+ saved to achieve all of this and slowly in the process of moving most of my $/online accounts into my new business llc which I formed this week.

3. British_Lion

British_Lion Make Money Online Very Active Members

Good to see an update and that you're still making lots of money. It's especially good that you're focusing on the next thing, remember to update us when something interesting happens. :) Best of luck.

4. tap1on

tap1on Make Money Online

Any updates soon?
    This journal really makes me wanna start with ppv instead of reading hours about it.

5. bG90

Hello all again =]

Long time but I feel like updating.

My big money maker ppv campaign has come to a halt. Was good while it lasted making over $300k revenue with my network since the scaling started. Yet still have some other low volume campaigns ($5-$10 daily spend) lead gen on ppv that still produces 100-250% roi every day. I should get a few more of these up because once its set its just a bit of $ on auto pilot.

So I'm now moving on into media buying. Paid $25k and $10k of my own money to work with 2 different networks and do some testing. The potential for big numbers is huge here.

Created a facebook campaign today, if it works out I will be scaling up.

I also plan on partnering with someone who used to be part of this forum and moving to SanDiego together. Our plan is to increase our revenue any way possible by combining our skills and motivating each other.

Meanwhile I did quite a bit of traveling this year, to brazil during carnival, san diego for an affiliate meetup, san francisco for adtech...and hope to go to canada and puerto rico for more networking/leisure events. I believe my growing network will be the foundation to keep my business moving forward in the long run.

6. vlsh

vlsh Make Money Online

great job!
    was the offer terminated or did you exhaust all the visitors from the PPV network lol. why not take that same ppv campaign and scale to ppc campaigns since its working out well for you, or is that what you're planning to do with media buys instead?

7. British_Lion

British_Lion Make Money Online Very Active Members

Awesome stuff, big money. You first motivated me to get into PPV but I will try my hand at PPC first. Thanks for updating us, I wish you the best!

8. bG90

Ok my first 10k mediabuy turned out to be no good and should be expecting a return of any remaining funds I had left. I'm running ppv still on a small scale, maybe about $30-$100/day. Also working on some social spamming, can't get it right yet but if I do I can make a ton of money.

Now my eye is on the big prize. The $25k mediabuy, which now just turned into a $35k+ mediabuy. So far I spent $25k and made $20k back, It looks like now scaling to 10k/day but without significant profits yet.

9. bG90

Lost quite a bit on the media buy =[ Paused on that until I can sort some offers. Yesterday I randomly decided to give it a go on facebook ads and hit it off with a great start (except for the part where I sent 1k extra wasted clicks to a capped offer). Currently getting .2-.38 ctr and one ad I'm getting 8 cent US clicks with a .15+ epc =D. 100%+ roi might sound great but my goal is to achieve 1-5 cent clicks for insane roi!

10. asianpersuasian

asianpersuasian Make Money Online

Damn always hard when you gotta pay the learning dues of IM'ing. Once you get 1-2c clicks on US traffic then you'll be swimming in moolah!

You doing SS / network media buy or direct? (looking into doing an SS buy myself.)

Glad to see you still updating!

11. Buddha

Buddha Make Money Online Very Active Members

Damn, everybody is profiting with facebook and I'm like a frustrated dumbuser who can't get it right lol. Did you hit profit right away?

12. bG90

I was supposed to hit profit right away but only 300 clicks got counted out of 1300 that I sent to the offer yesterday. Idk what's with this offer but it stopped counting clicks again. Luckily I was awake to pause the campaign, but not fast enough as I sent 800 13 cent clicks in an hour. 600 of 947 clicks were counted. epc .23...$ 132 spent and $139 made. (should of been more)
    @ap working with a network...I haven't spent anything on SS but theres some things I want to try on there very soon.

13. bG90

Facebook is on autopilot with low volume/low roi right now but still positive roi so i let it run spending $150/day. Whenever I have time I will work on it more asap. My head is in mediabuys right now. The first run I lossed 20k, partly because I didn't know exactly what I was doing and my ad rep was spending too much money. Second time around I'm doing better since I started again last week, 23k spent 3500 profit. So in the grand scheme I got to make an additional 16.5k to break even from when I first started.

14. carlal19

carlal19 New Member

Hello

I'm Carla. You goal is good. I want to try this. I invested 200 USD for my 9 sites. I hope I can earn next month

15. chika

chika New Member

which network do you working ?

16. hansarina

hansarina Make Money Online

Very Sad Not
    to see you still updating!

17. bG90

Sure an update wouldn't hurt, working big on int diet offers 200+ leads a day now, about to scale with another mediabuy network and hopefully see good long term results. Also planning to line up some direct advertisers and get back to running domestic (us) diet. Big step up from working with aff networks, also think about doing direct site buys but would be too much to manage, working with display networks is good or me now.

18. hansarina

OK SO U 'r no longer doing fb ppc

19. bG90

Dabbled a bit on and off, getting banned and new accounts are a bitch

20. hansarina

ok then .. I've learned a lot from your thread ... And I really would be happy to see you succeding ... Wish u all the best with ur adventure ... and keep us updated from time to time :)

you'r awesome man!!