Challenge: Make $50 a Day ONLINE | From Scratch

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by AffiliateGetter, May 26, 2011.

1. AffiliateGetter

AffiliateGetter Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hi Guys,
    I AM BACK!!

I am sorry for not being around for almost 2 months now. The reason for this is that I had to relocate to a new place (Actually a new country) and life was not treating me really well. I wasn't even checking my websites rankings and did no work for my sites. Lately, I thought of checking my sites for this campaign and was really hoping to see all of my websites at the same rank (if not up)

Guess what I saw?

www.malepubichairremoval.net/ at number 16
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]creditcardprocessingforsmallbusinessz.com/ at number 34 ..

As far as I remember, the last time I checked my rankings, it was lower than this.. what do you think? So this concludes that whatever I was doing till that time was RIGHT .. and if I had continued it , I would have achieved my target ...

All you guys, who have been following my thread please accept my apologies.
    Let me know if you are still interested in this thread and I shall continue from where I left :)
    Hope to hear from all you guys soon!

Regards,
    Affiliate Getter
    [/FONT]

2. Zotty

Zotty Very Active Members

Hey AG,

You best pull your finger out and start building some links again then hey...

Good to see you again

3. AffiliateGetter

Hey Hey,
    How are you doing? Been away for a long long time.. Missed this forum and its members.
    Yes, I am now going to be AT IT now.. Keep watching the space :)

Regards,
    Affiliate Getter

4. Zotty

Things are great,

Pulling in a fair bit from SEO work now. Did my best week so far last week.

Now my internet has fucked up and cut me down to 256 kbps of internet shite making it near impossible to get anything done.

Awaiting to get a new internet provider to get pushing things on again but I have to wait another week.

5. AffiliateGetter

that can be really frustrating ! I totally understand your situation .. talk to new ISP and get rolling ! :)

and we all here would like to know about your progress .. ( if you could share , just the stats ... )

6. AffiliateGetter

Well I had been thinking about Google +1 lately.. what do you guys think about it?

7. Zotty

I have had no direct experience with using +1's but I hear they are working for SEO purposes and they are selling like fricking hot cakes across the forums.

Now why did Google bring in the +1??

I don't really see the point, yeah it looks nice having a load of +1 signs next to your website but surely when they bring in something like that they must have had in mind cleaning up SEO like trying to get more real results so you can see what real people think of a web site rather than a load of faked links from various sources.

Now if this is the case then it is stupid as +1's are even easier to fake than building links so I cant really see the logic behind them.

8. entail

entail Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hey AG, Good to see you back and looking forward to how you are catching up.

Regarding Google+, it still a debate whether it works well or not but a good one to give it a try and about your ranking went down, the main reason could be " nothing happened either on the site or in terms of backlinks ". So if you start from where you left, you should be seeing much quicker growth this time.

All the best and really good to see you back.

9. mrcds

mrcds Member

OK, AG, where are you? This was a great thread - have you thrown in the towel? I looked at your pubic hair removal site and didn't see any Adsense ads on it - how come? It seems like it was ranking pretty well. Also, how did you find the niches to work in? That's one of my (and I'm sure many others') challenges - can you give us some insight into how you find a worthwhile niche?

Cheers,
    CDs

10. Zotty

The sites don't have any ads on it as this is another uncompleted journal.

As for finding the niches, I am not sure any of the niches that were chosen in this journal are very good at all. Take this one for example male pubic hair removal 390 searches in the US. In my opinion this would not be worth building a site around.

When I am building my micro niche sites then I want 1000+. I do have some with a few less but only as I new they were going to be for a real starving group of buying customers.

Keyword research can seem impossible at first but trust me it get easier and even becomes fun.

Craft

11. digimike50

digimike50 New Member

Hey ... if you are going to give something to your fellow members, give it! Don't force them to join Facebook or leave their email address to join your mailing list! Just my opinion. :)

12. Zotty

Would you rather go to the warrior forum and pay $10 for some shitty WSO?

I have no problem signing up for something for free if I am going to get value.

13. Bboysyfy

Bboysyfy New Member

yea man I'm just strating off fresh too. I hope this helps me. Thanks man

14. henhen10

henhen10 New Member

Good to see you again AG !!!
    I hope to see more progress with your sites - and ofcourse if you can share the methods
    you use to do SEO , I am sure a lot of us would be happy!

BTW , I have built a site ( a free one though - and just a few days ago) about the kw that you helped me to find , I hope I can make money out of it and if you can help me it would be even better!

and again I am happy to see you after so much time!

15. AffiliateGetter

Hi Everyone,
    Is anyone still around here? :)

Took me a lot of time to come back but the plethora of information I have got is even bigger than what I had back then.
    Give me a shout if anyone sees this. I am happy to help with the SEO queries and share my knowledge and learn some from you all :)

Regards,
    Affiliate Getter A.K.A Malika Sharma

16. overtak3n

overtak3n New Member

I've followed you a while back, wondering how your websites performed and if you continued with your challenge.
    Wonder if you make your websites from scratch by typing out code or what do you use?

Also I cannot seem to find your ebook, I'd like a reread if that's possible.
    Nice to see you back after a few years!

17. AffiliateGetter

Hi overtak3n,

My websites performed very well back then and it would have continued going strong if I hadn't committed myself to other things (Lame!) I happened to move to a new country - so was spending time on settling down in New Zealand due to which it became difficult for me to keep up with my online experiments and websites.
    I dont prefer making websites from scratch as there are content management systems that one can use - it really just takes 5 minutes to install CMS - I use Wordpress. Thought you will get to hear that its not very secure and one of my friends websites was hacked. Having said that, if I know that I want to have website that will result in a business I would like to have it done by developers because I would like to have a handle on the security, conversion rate optimisation along with few other things.

That ebook was created long ago and when I moved countries I left my computer back home. I will try to find it if I can but some of the things I believe are probably not going to benefit in terms of SEO because of all the algorithm updates lately. I will try to find the ebook for you, If I can.

Yes, it feels great to be back here too! I am looking forward to being a contributor here :)

Regards,
    Malika

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  18. overtak3n

overtak3n New Member

I highly suggest you remove your email or else everyone who views this thread could use it to spam it :D Even if they're not members of this forum.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  19. AffiliateGetter

Aaaaaannnnd its done :)
    Thanks

I found the ebook for you.

20. overtak3n

overtak3n New Member

I sent you an email :D