Rank #1 Google and Make Some Money

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by ImNewHere, Mar 6, 2012.

1. ImNewHere

ImNewHere VIP MAKES ME MONEY

Right ive been inspired by a few folks on here Monopoly you are one of them.

Ill explain my strategy, it isn't about making money right now, its about making money in a month. I've baught a domain, exact match. My strategy here is to get the site ranked # 1 on google. Then monotizing the site with 4-6 Amazon products and a clickbank offer (not chosen yet). The niche is a comparison website between two products. And I am making this journy into the unknown with the help of fellow MMD members. I would appreciate help where I can.

Right that is my business plan. Now the budet : $ 200 over the next 2 months

Spent:
    Domain: $9.99
    Aricles: $ 25 (gives me 5 articles) - still awaiting them
    Why not hosting? Well ive got one of those shared hosting accounts with unlimited domain and unlimited bandwidth, my other site is paying for that - A Tip for beginners, pay the extra money and get one of these packages, its way cheaper then getting a hosting package per domain. - I should upgrade to a VPS or reseller account. Ill do that when the contract expires.

Budget Left : $65.01

Because it is a comparison website, im not doing much about articles, my goal is to show google my content is what people are looking for, and build authority on my pretty much one keyword only.

What I have done:
    Baught the domain name
    Built a mini site using flexsqeez
    Did some of the graphics for it.
    Put two backlinks on from two of my other sites Pr3 and PR1 - the PR 3 site is a very close match to one of the products, people call it related ;)
    Added my site to google analytics / webmaster tools

To Do:
    Create a nice logo
    Add my site to bing webmaster tools
    get the site indexed
    Start Building backlinks

Now I need some guidence:
    Please PM if you have a few secret Fivver backlink gigs, else share it with other members here - I am after quility gigs and not quantity. Areas I am going to backlink in - Social book marking - Wiki - Link Pirapyd / Link Wheels - article submission. I read up on the new google updates and it seems like they might be focussing on social engagement.

If you have a cheap services PM me, I am pretty anal about using services from people I dont know, or post services on here you use.Right I've been inspired by a few folks on here Monopoly you are one of them.

Ill explain my strategy, it isn't about making money right now, its about making money in a month. I've bought a domain, exact match. My strategy here is to get the site ranked # 1 on google. Then monetizing the site with 4-6 Amazon products and a clickbank offer (not chosen yet). The niche is a comparison website between two products. And I am making this journey into the unknown with the help of fellow MMD members. I would appreciate help where I can.

Right that is my business plan. Now the budget : $ 200 over the next 2 months

Spent:
    Domain: $9.99
    Aricles: $ 25 (gives me 5 articles) - still awaiting them
    Why not hosting? Well ive got one of those shared hosting accounts with unlimited domain and unlimited bandwidth, my other site is paying for that - A Tip for beginners, pay the extra money and get one of these packages, its way cheaper then getting a hosting package per domain. - I should upgrade to a VPS or reseller account. Ill do that when the contract expires.

Because it is a comparison website, im not doing much about articles, my goal is to show google my content is what people are looking for, and build authority on my pretty much one keyword only.

What I have done:
    Bought the domain name
    Built a mini site using flexsqeez
    Did some of the graphics for it.
    Put two back links on from two of my other sites Pr3 and PR1 - the PR 3 site is a very close match to one of the products, people call it related ;)
    Added my site to Google analytics / webmaster tools

To Do:
    Create a nice logo
    Add my site to bing webmaster tools
    get the site indexed
    Start Building back links

Now I need some guidance:
    Please PM if you have a few secret Fivver back link gigs, else share it with other members here - I am after quility gigs and not quantity. Areas I am going to back link in - Social book marking - Wiki - Link Pyramid / Link Wheels - article submission. I read up on the new google updates and it seems like they might be focussing on social engagement.

If you have a cheap services PM me, I am pretty anal about using services from people I don't know, or post services on here you use.

I saw two other sites which are brand new one has PR 4 already, now I know that domain was registered this week, and the other was PR 1 - these are my competition. What I cant grasp really is that the PR 4 site only had 174 backlinks, they must be really really good. I am assuming its people like Smeltzer (JK) that really know their stuff and can back link from other high PR sites quickly.

Thats it for now, ill do an update once a day.

I saw two other sites witch are brand new one has PR 4 allready, now I know that domain was registered this week, and the other was PR 1 - these are my compitition. I am assuming its people like Smeltzer (JK) that really know their stuff and can backlink from other hight PR sites quickly.

2. whatsup100

whatsup100 New Member

Maybe the domain had page rank before it expired and someone renewed it?

I am doing a very similar thing for the last month or so with a mini site built around some keywords. I did a a few other things with it but did get some high pr backlinks which boosted me up to first page. I will be lookin for updates in the thread good luck

3. moneymakerman

moneymakerman Make Money Online Very Active Members

Good Luck, brother... Please update us. I'm planning the same, a review site sort of.

4. ImNewHere

Thanks for the confidence.

Well i quick update, my site is indexed and I had a look at google analytics. Well ive gotten 4 visitors, not dont laugh, its for a keyword i didnt even target, a keyword for that matter witch has much higher searches a month. I mentioned I made a backlinkt to the new site well both my sites are on google page 1 for that keywords, my PR3 is sitting at number 4 just below apple's site. the other is on number 9. My PR 3 site had had double the ammount of visitors for the time i usually this time of day. I'm happy about that.

If I am lucky my articles will come trough today, witch one of them is for the keyword I got rank for.

Other than that I did a quick SENUKE run for the new site. then going to start blasting away with other backlinking strategies.

5. mihas

mihas Make Money Online Very Active Members

i will give you a nice little secret for outsourcing : seoclerks.com

6. ImNewHere

Thanks Mihas, there seems to be a few gigs there that might be worth it, else I see a lot of guys selling Fivver gigs at a premium or a combination of fivver gigs to create their own product. Still worth the look. I did get a few ideas there for my own SEO work.

7. ImNewHere

Update:

Ranking 12th Google main keyword 9domain related) - I saw there are a few varients of the keywords, so I will need to baklink those varients aswell.

My site isnt doing that great, but that is my fault, I havent put in the hours. I got about 14 visitors a day and need to get a new ranking tool

As indicated I went and added a short post on my main site to the new site and both these ranked for an unrelated keyword. but that doesnt matter, my main site picked up an additional 200 visitors over the last two days and me adsense ads are up with $1, so far.

My SEO backlinking has started so I will give that a week or so for the links to index. I am indexing a few links today using scrapebox.

8. ImNewHere

I am still ranking top 20 with my keyword and top 30 with related keywords, that google chose for me.

I haven't spent any more money on this site but I am earning about 1$ per day and less on the new site with about 20 U/Vs a day.

As indicated when i was linking back to the new site with my old site my visitors grw by about 100 U/Vs.

I am still building articles and on page SEO for the keywords I am targeting for the new site, I like to bank a few articles then have three weeks of doing blog articles on the site 3-5 a week. I should be finished with that by the middle of this week.

Ive ran a few additional SENUKE backlinks before I start the backlink onslaught.

9. bhelp

bhelp New Member

Keep your head up it's only up from here.

Stay on top of your work and don't let it slip behind. Working everyday will produce exponential results as compared to slacking because you think you've been working hard. :bebored:

I am looking to become involved with IM very shortly. Would the first task be to find a keyword and register a domain name? I've seen hostgator mentioned a few times, is that one of the better sites to you?

bhelp

10. ImNewHere

I use these hosting companies, in a nutshell they are all the same

Certified hosting - allows adult sites
    Hostgator
    GoDaddy - look for coupons on the net
    Blue Host

My only suggestion is if you thinking of starting IM - then get a unlimited websites and bandwidth account - this way you can set up more than one website and not need to get a hosting package per domain, unless you are going to sell it.

If you are going to set up a IM portfolio as I call it then register a dummy domain line bhelpIM.com - this you use for email and admin purposes. Also when you set up an unlimited domains and bandwidth account all the new sites will be part of the fist site you set up. IE yourniche.bhelpIM.com.

Don't worry they are all accessible trough the normal www or http. But that is how multiple shared hosting works. I learnt that, my first test domain was an adult site now im stuck with an adult domain linked to all my other sites.

11. ImNewHere

I havent spent more money just yet, no some of you might think why not. Well I will reveal that my niche is was to do with the new ipad and a long tail keyword at that. I went for a domain and Apple didnt name their New iPad the iPad HD or the iPad 3. So thus my domains are pointless. ALAS. I am still going to work on the site and build and write up some articles I know there are searches for the related keywords but it will work better when the new ipad actually launches.

Ill be keeping the domain let it age and see if I can sell it on in a few months - ive never flipped a site before.

12. eonline

eonline Make Money Online Very Active Members

To help out with your SEO quest, you might want to check out my sig below...

13. mikewashtm

mikewashtm Member

Hi guys, can anyone please confirm if Hostgator permits hostin adult sites?