A amazon associates history

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by Frigge30, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Frigge30

Frigge30 Very Active Members

I have had some checkouts if i look at the stats on freshadmin but i cant see anything at Amazon so i dont know if there is something wrong at my site or what it is, Will look in to it tonight after work and see if i can find anything

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

2. Niche Samurai

Niche Samurai Very Active Members

Get in contact with FSB team, they will surely help you, and if not fix the bug your having. Its a good sign though regardless.

3. Frigge30

will do that asap..

anyone have any tip on a good site or software that can check the backlinks to a site... i have got a jobb done on fiverr that the have done alot of backlinks but i want to check if that is so before i rate the jobb..
    the site i have checkt on says 0 backlinks

4. Niche Samurai

The person you outsourced to should offer a list, always go for outsourcer's who keep there records and read the reviews of others first before buying, then also contact them and see if you can come to a deal away from sites like fiverr, as if you can get them to work for you part time, this would be good, and you will have consistent content.

5. Frigge30

i have got a rapport on the links but i wanted to dubbel check so its not something they have put togheter. they have great reviews and i got alitle bonus to so but i wanted to dubbel check...

6. Frigge30

so now have i got help from the super support at FSB and it was something wrong... and it was i who have done it... when i added my domain to the FSB site for license i added it as www.hunters-store.com and not www.hunters-shop.com that is the right one.. and therefor the link to amazon was not working right, so i think that i have lost some sales there but now it fixed and hopfully i get some more checkouts tonight and i can see some sales tomorrow

so god night.. time to sleep in sweden

7. funkychicken

funkychicken New Member

Scrapebox can do this if you own it. If not, I would just take a random handful of links and check that your link exists at those URLs.

8. Frigge30

now thats something wrong...

i went out to serach on some of my keywords to see if anything had been changed but something got to have heppend... i cant find my shop site even when i search for the name or the domain name.. can google hav done something to my site... is there any way to check if a site have been blacklisted or something... ???

9. Niche Samurai

This can't be good.
    Have you tried signing in to your Google web master tools and submitting your site, and a sitemap.
    Also submit every page on your site to Digg.com & Delicious to get the ball going again, it may be something to do with current updates, but i would suggest updating some products, or rewriting some of the product descriptions by hand and optimising them for different buyer keywords. This will make them seem more relevant in the eyes of Google and the product descriptions you already have are posted all over the net on other sites using the same script as you, so its classing your content as duplicates of previously submitted content. Get an article spinner, and simply find descriptions of the products your selling and spin them and include more buyer keywords.
    Hope this helps

10. Frigge30

no its cant be good... i have got a massage in webmaster tools that says this

"The owner or webmaster of The Hunters Shop - Secure Online Shop

We have detected that you are using methods that do not follow Google's webmaster guidelines on some of your pages. If you want help solving the problem, please visit our help forum for webmasters.

Sincerely,

Google's search quality team"

i have read this guidelines and the only thing i can think off is that they think i have hired a company to get higher search ranking.
    i have posted to them to get a explonation on whats they think is wrong so i know if it is something i can fix... or els the site is dead as if you dont are on google you are nowhear so...

hope to get a quick ansver from them

edit: now when i read it in english ( i got the massage in swedish ) i see that they say that i braking the rules on some of my pages... so it cant be the backlinking if i read it right maybe it is that i only nead to have no folow on my links for the pages on the site or if it is duplicated products... will try to get the built in best spinner working on my site and see if that. got to have some cash tho for that and i dont have that right now... maybe try to find someway to have it working wenyway ;)

11. Niche Samurai

Maybe its worth getting in touch with FSB team, as they might even be having an issue with there script breaking terms which is contributing to this problem. Just gather info, learn what needs to be done and how you do it, then take action, and you should be back on track.
    You may also want to think about starting up a new site as it is never good to only have one project running on line, as having more sites allows you to work on the newest whilst you are waiting on things like indexing, outsourcing for the old site.

12. Frigge30

i have open a support ticket for this at fsb now, lets see what they say, and if i had money i wuld start a new site but right now i dont... maybe i can explore some of the money making teknics here at mmd in the meantime and se if i can find something that easy can make some dollars so i can start up another shop project. will see if i can find something thats easy and dont cost so mutch...

13. Niche Samurai

Why not start a gig on Fiverr? Think of something you can do or can get someone else to do cheaper than $5 then simply sell that service. If you have a knowledge of Hunting & Rifles for example, make a gig offering a related services, you can even try get them to go to your site, as they are targeted audience.

Ideas off the top of my head for a gig that will draw a crowd is something like "I will shoot your company logo with my rifle for $5" and they simply send you the logo which you print on a4 then video the shot of the target, I know it sounds crazy but this kind of gig can fly and has a viral aspect too, and you can grow it to different guns ect, such as a crossbow.

You just have to be very creative with your idea's & not always do what others are doing, as there is money in standing out from the crowd.

14. Frigge30

Will take a look at fiverr and see whats selling there and think of what i can do

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

15. johnathon_singh5

johnathon_singh5 Make Money Online

Nice phone :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

16. Frigge30

thanks.. its big but awsome :) got it for free when i changed my abb so and i think i need it so i can work on the site and other im things from the phone to

17. Frigge30

havent heard anything from google yet but in the darknes there is light...

today i checked in at amazon associates home page and ques what ?? i got a SALE !!!!!!!:thrasher::thrasher:

its only for a 18$ product but still there is a sale there :) im soo happy right now. even tho google dont show my site in there search results i got one sale
    maybe its the 1500 backlinks thats do it or that my site auto post new produkts on FB and twitter that have made it bu now im super hyped to get this site running at full speed, got to find a way to contact google to fix the error so that im back in the search, anyone here that know of a way to get hold of google fast.. a email to the right department or something

now im going to take a beer here :) one sale people weeehoooo

18. Niche Samurai

Great work man! good to see you are getting sales, as in the end, this is the be all and end all of any site wishing to make a decent Income. You site has been completely de-indexed by the looks, which is bad news, and might be because of your link building strategy. If you have been outsourcing work, you might need to go through some of the sites your being linked too.Also noticed your site has been getting bad Rep on a few sites like Yahoo Answers. Which may have come from your old Theme setup.You might need to get some basic links back up.Go to Digg & submit a few of your sites links there with Decent title and descriptions.Then Find some related forums and post some comments & join them, share info about items and put your link in there.Also ping your site abit.Just get some fresh basic links and bookmarks up, and give it a few days.

19. funkychicken

funkychicken New Member

If your site has been deindexed by Google then they will not re-index it unless you submit a reconsideration request via Google Webmaster tools.

Does your site simply scrape the Amazon product description, photos and reviews direct from Amazon? if so, Google are probably penalizing you for no (or little) original content. You are now going to have to pass a manual review. You will need to have high quality, original content on your site.

You may be better off getting a new domain name and starting again. Google does not like "thin" affiliate sites - i.e. sites which simply offer products via Amazon or other shops, without adding some kind of value.

Hope this doesn't sound rude but as you are not a native English speaker, if you decide to write detailed reviews I suggest you outsource this to someone who is. Your English is certainly better than my Swedish!! however when Google review your site manually they will be looking for well-written content and at the moment I do not think your English level is at the standard that they look for.

20. Frigge30

Yes i takes info and products from Amazon but it has built in best spinner but i havent had money to aktivate it, maybe i have to have the site just siting and try to get money from some other easy thing to get some money to put into this site

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk