A amazon associates history

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by Frigge30, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Frigge30

Frigge30 Very Active Members

Yes the thing at yahoo was from the old site, i was trying to get some links then and read that yahoo answers was the shit, thinking of have this site just sit for a while and try to get some money to put into the built in best spinner and outsorching but will offcorse work on the site in the time with the things you said

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

2. Frigge30

i have got some money now and aktivated "the best spinner" on my site so its is spinning the content right now. i had 50% off as a customer on FSB so i did buy it, i think i can have use for it in the future so
    so now i have solved the problem if there was a problem for google with the content i hope.. have posted a request for them to check my site again....

but what can i do now, can a get a new domain and point it to my site ( i dont want to do a new site right now ) and start promoting that in the meantime or is there a problem to have 2 domain names pointing at the same site ? or do i wait for google to check the site and in the mean time try to remove things that i guess can be aginst there rulez, i have some in mind that they maybe dont like

Edit: anyone know how i can remove a link or something related to a site on my domain, cuz maybe the problem i got with google is that i think i have got some g+ on my site from reloader.me i cant think of anything els they can have aginst it

3. Frigge30

so now is my adsense account suspended to... im started to loose hope on this whole im thing... it seams that what ever i do i dont get any money only loosing, i cant afford to do this anymore soon. the free thisng i have tryed havent got me a penny and the things that cost dosent give me any eather so i dont know what to do now. everything is against me i seems right now. i do have the FSB but i cant afford any new hosting maybe a new domain but i got to take me a thinking on what i will do.
    do i set up a new outdoor store or do i use like amazon niche store and set up a store with something easy to get sales on or do i take something im intressted in, now that i dont have adsense i cant see how i will earn any money with this...
    any amazon associate here that can come with some tip to me what i shuld do ?

4. Niche Samurai

Niche Samurai Very Active Members

Adsense is only one option to monetize your site, and I my case the one that earns the Least! Most of my sites don't even use it simply because there are better options, and users feel less like the site is simply cashing in from them. What you are doing now is fine, you simply need to make a list of other monetizing options. With Amazon Niche sites, you are obviously using that to get some consistent sales, but you may also want to take another approach, you are already targeting a niche in which you can bank from, you simply need to think of things to promote. Why not offer them a free ebook about hunting for signing up to a news letter then simply send them 2 lots of info, with links to either another product with a recurring billing. There are endless amounts of ways to get money coming in, you just need to keep it simple, and don't give up.

On the side you should push your fiverr Gig's! get some $5's coming in to help you fund your site, just make gigs offering things you know you can deliver, wait to see sales, then any that are not selling simply delete and change up, then go again until you have a list of at least 5 gigs that are pulling in consistent sales.
    Go to sites where you can get hold of things that would be hard for other users to find, such as Royalty free logo's, banners, call to action buttons, or even find a service cheaper than $5 that you can simply outsource the work to when you get an order. There are endless opportunities.
    Fiverr is always a good source to get some decent income rolling in. Don't underestimate it.

Good luck

5. Frigge30

well thats sounds good... have been thinking of redo the site if i can find a host i can afford and that is good... and this time get a domain with a wider name like outdoor-store that way i can have like camping and other things in the shop and are not lockt to hunting things, will have a look tonight after my son have gone to bed at what host thats out there that i can afford... and this time have as little to do with google :)

6. Niche Samurai

Im confused, are you using a simple hosting plan that only supports 1 domain? you should move it all to new hosting, only costs slightly more, Get the Hostgator middle package. Supports multiple domains, you just add-on your new domains.
    Do some niche research, Go to Google keyword tool and type in some terms, get a feel for what people are searching. Outdoor-store is a bit too broad, and could literally be targeting anything that happens outdoors, so it might be worth targeting slightly more. Think of an area of the market you wish to go into, then think of the terms people would search on Google in order to find that area of the market, then you have you site name. Then if you are going to sell Amazon products again you will simply need to compare the market to the products available. Remember there are more ways to sell than just Amazon, you can go directly to the suppliers of the products, for example if your selling BBQ's you can go straight to A BBQ producers site and sign up to there affiliate program and get a higher commission per sale, than amazons 4% which is by all means, very small, but is only weighted out by the amount of products you can promote.

Good luck

7. Frigge30

the reason why i thinking of changing host is that for one its slow and one of the members on fsb private forum did a check on my site and 103 sites is using the same ip so he was thinking that that is not god for indexing with google ie he was thinking that it is a red flag for google.. im using startlogic with the 1$ hack thats on this forum so i was thinking of getting a new host like hostgator and as you say i can have multi domain so i dont have to get host for every page i want to do in the future,,,

will sitt down tonight and look at amazon and thinking of what i will do... i do have intresst in dirtbikes and tuning cars to so maybe it will be a dirtbike part store :) that to whuld be fun

i think i will continue with amazon for now... i dont have time to sitt and check direkly with the manefactures for better deals so.. and i have no time to do fiverr gig eather so i will have to try get a new shop up and then see what i can do from there

8. Frigge30

I have had some thinking now in the evening and i think that i will start a new store in the dirtbike Niche, the reason why i did think abute it is that i have raced dirtbikes for like 15years and have been pretty good at it, my best placement in a competition is 9th out of 300 in europs hardest enduro race, and i have used alot of gear so i think i can write alot of product reviews myself as many of the protectiv gear that amazon has have i used personal so i think thats good, and i have move clips on when i race that i can use as promotion, Will have a look at dirtbike shops to see how they have done with catagorys and that kind of stuff but what i was thinking of having in my store is parts, cloths and protectiv gear,

So what i need to do is Find a nice domain name thats fits that kind of shop and start making it,

What do you all think of that ide??

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

9. Frigge30

i havent write here for a while now and thats cuz im in the midle of moving to a new apartment and alot of pther things but the god thing is that i have had time to think and i have decided to get my hunting site up again with a new domain name cuz it seams that google takes there time... it have been a month now and i havent got a answer or got it indexed so i have decided to get a new domain for the store and expand it so it will be an outdoor store so im looking for a god domain name for a outdoor store if someone here have any ?? i got some ides but i want to see if some one here got any to...

i will start up a dirtbike shop to when i got my internet line but before that i can get a domain for the store i got cuz i dont need a fast connection for thet

10. Niche Samurai

When thinking up a domain, just keep it simple, dont over think it. Just ask yourself 3 questions.
    1. What do I want to sell these people?
    2. What will they type in Google to find your site or sites in direct competition for there clicks?
    3. Is it currently available as EMD or another variation such as ChosenNiche(Shop,World,Store,Info,Site,Reviews)dot(com,net,org, Local Extension)

Keeping it simple is key, otherwise you can find yourself sat for hours stewing over which domain name to have. Just get a site up and ranking for some Long Tails. Then push for your main keyword in your Domain Name in the long run.

11. Frigge30

Will check after work today what names thats is free and get one, Will also check if it is possible to change name on my twitter and Facebook page so i can use it still

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2

12. Frigge30

wokeup this morning whit a great suprize in the mail... it was from big daddy google and it says that they have manualy checked my site and dident find anything wrong with it so they have started to index it again so now its back on track so the shop is back :)

13. Frigge30

Got a mail now from someone that want to buy my domain name, i did get a new domain for my shop like 2 days before i got the mail from google that they will index it again so now i dont know what to do, shuld i sell hunters-shop.com and go with the new domain name that is outdoorhunting-store.com and start promoting that or keep the first domain, it got 700+ backlinks acording to webmasters tools

IF i sell what price can i say i want, havent done anything like this before, it shuld be Great to get some money :)

14. Niche Samurai

Keep original site, just keep building up your content, but be sure to see how much there offering for your site to get an idea of how others see its value. You have no reason to lose it currently mainly because your going to need to be running more than 1 site if you are promoting Amazon affiliate products.
    Just launch the new domain also,put a theme on it, design site, put up some content, do some onsite SEO, make some simple back-links and wait for it to be indexed.

15. Frigge30

i said 3000$ and they say thats okey so and for me thats alot of money... but i havent done anything like this before selling a domain so i dont know how it is to be done... they want a evaluation certificate with the trademark verification thats cost 49 euro but then i dont know how i do at godaddy to give them the domain or how this things are done, i can do alot with 3000$ so right now i dont know what to do

16. wileoutz

wileoutz New Member

If you want I can redesign your shop to make it look more user friendly.
    take a look at my site http://www.ipadcovercases.net
    Its All amazon products + CPA + Ads up top/

17. Frigge30

The site dont work right now so i cant check but do you use freshstorebuilder? Cuz thats what my shop is on, if so depending on price im intressted

18. Frigge30

I have got the certifikat that the buyer wanted and the value of the domain and this was not something free and the buyer wanted it so, the problem is that they valued it to 28.500 $ can that be right, i got a certifikate that my domain is worth 28500$ so if thats right it noway i will sell it for 3000$ but can a domain be worth so mutch, i know people are making money from domains but, What shuld i do?

19. Frigge30

now are my new domain up and running and i have made some work on the shop but i will do some more this weekend...
    if some one have any tip of something insteed of adseens to get some money im intressted to hear... it shuld be like adseens thats
    displays ads there i want them to do

the new domain is http://www.outdoorhunting-store.com

20. Frigge30

god damn pinterest is good... :)
    now with the new domain i tried the pinterest to get some trafik and it was like a hit in the face... got like 1000 visitors in like 2h after i had pin my website there and now its repined by others so i hope it will be a good sorche for customers

so a tip to all is to read up on pinterest and use it... it works :)