A amazon associates history

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by Frigge30, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Frigge30

Frigge30 Very Active Members

Wohooo, i have got pagerank 1 after one week with the new domain, so i got to do something right, in the month i had the old name i dident manage to get any pagerank so, hopfully it will get this pinterest thing going so the sales start coming again

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2

2. Niche Samurai

Niche Samurai Very Active Members

Good work man :) Using social networks to boost your site authority is always a good move, and can prove lucrative in terms of pushing some sales, but be sure to build some solid backlinks along the way, have a look here
    Code:
    [url=http://knowem.com/]KnowEm Username Check - Secure your Brand or Online Identity on Social Media[/url]

3. Frigge30

Working on the backlinks to, i have twitter and Facebook linking in and i think soon i will have a good pinterest acc linking in, Will read up on some pinterest teknics to use it fully to get sales.

Have learn how to change things and add things in FSB to so now can i ad things thats not there from the begining like social sharing buttons and ads so i think i can change it to be unic, hopfully it will geting sales soon again

4. Frigge30

Things are going the right way now, did a quick check on amazon and i have already got one sale, did take like 2 month on the old domain and whit this i have only promoted it 4 days so, so in 50 visitors i got one sale and i think that shows im geting the rights visitors, so one Facebook page + one twitter user and a pinterest acc pointing to my shop seems to be the shit :)

Will start to really promote my fb, tw, and pinterest acc to get more likes/followers/pins and i think im off to get some money

5. Frigge30

have been working on backlinking now for a while and its starting to show in the visitors stats, and the sales. right now i got 3-4 sales a day on 500 visitors so i think thats prety good,
    i have started to test out linkedin to for backlinks and ads , started yesterday so will see in a week or 2 if it helps

6. DomainAuction

DomainAuction Very Active Members

Be Aware of Some Wrong Domains and Sites Buyers!

Hello Frigge30,

I've read on your thread that you've got a proposal to sell your domain at $3000 but the buyer is asking you to pay $49 for a certificate.
    I want to let you know that many scammers and thieves are doing this technique. Be aware, ask for their address, slype, phone. Call
    them too, verify their coordinates etc...

In the past, I visited a website that shows many domains and sites appraised at big amounts and to put an AD there, you should pay $$.
    All the ads are false, the websites they show (mentionning with content) for sale are just parked, no real content there!!!

So, just to be careful my friend.

Also, the appraisal you got (28500) is not possible, that's another scam you had. Your site is containing a hyphen (-), it can't well appraised.

My suggestion is that you keep your domain and site running as now, it gets sales. When you will earn at least $200 per month, go and flip it on Flippa
    for 12 times (2400). Then, go with other sites, do the same things you did and repeat the process..... Flip it!

Good luck!

7. Frigge30

did found that out when i was reading on the net so did stop it before anything happend... right now my old domain name is parked at sedo.com cuz i got the new one that is working great so i dont realy know what to do whit the old one.. if i use it for a new site or what...

the problem is that my site is build with FSB and the licens is personal and can not bee sold, so if i one day shuld flip it it got to bee witout licens and i dont know if someone is intressted then

8. mikewashtm

mikewashtm Member

"the problem is that my site is build with FSB and the licens is personal and can not bee sold, so if i one day shuld flip it it got to bee witout licens and i dont know if someone is intressted then"

Sorry to bump this up but what would be the next thing to do here?