i am a complety newbie here and i would some advises and help

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by wazedi, Apr 3, 2012.

1. wazedi

wazedi New Member

hello everyone.i was reading about marketing and all these stuffs.i desided to start something maybe hilarious for the most on here.
    i found a site that allowed me to make a site easy and free.thats not even good but i deside to try just for fun
    i made this http://clickandbuyproducts.WebStarts.com/index.html i know thats nothing.but if i make it a little.and asking posting products from the guest book that could work??could i make...50$/week?or just nothing.just some help and advises.no disrespectfull commends.i am here just for advises
    sorry for my english

2. ENCAPU

ENCAPU New Member

:) I wish it was that easy. You got a lot of reading and learning to do.

3. Niche Samurai

Niche Samurai Very Active Members

Hey man, will firstly start off by saying welcome to MMD & the journals section is always a good place to get going, some quality contributors on here.

Lets run down how I see this, you have made a site, even though its free, you have taken some form of action, which is always required, however.
    The site you have made has a simple and major flaw staring you in the face. You are asking people to go there, post a product of which they wish to buy on the internet? Correct?
    The internet is pretty much designed to help people to do this on a daily basis, any site you go on will have some form of monetizing (Making cash from you)
    What's to stop them simply just going to clickabank and finding the product themselves, instead of waiting for you to get back to them.

We all have to start somewhere, and in terms of motivation you seem to have it, but your approach is off, and off by a long way.

The best thing you can do is lay it our bare, make it plain and simple for yourself.

Ask yourself, what do you want to sell? In this case its Clickbank products.

Find a product on there you like the look of, look at the landing page, Write down the Niche the product is targeting: if its a book about "losing belly fat" the niche is "Weight Loss"

Next go to Google and search your Niche, Get a feel for the way others are promoting products and fleshing out there website with content and monetizing options.

Write notes.

Next you are going to want to narrow your target market, as for example, if you niche is "Weight loss" you are going to find it very hard to get anywhere near the top of the competition as they simply will do it better than you on all fronts like content/SEO ect.

Go after a Sub niche so if you main niche is "Weight loss" it would be something like "Lose Pregnancy Weight Fast"
    You can get a list of suggested terms using the Google keyword tool. Just Google "Keywords" and simply paste in your niche.
    You will now see the searches per month of Each keyword it has suggested.

This is a core part of creating a site in order to turn it into a decent earner $$ & until you are able to perform decent niche research/note taking, and the ability to pick the right niche and follow it through the to end, you will make little to no money on-line.

The key is to Keep It Simple!

The information is out there and only a few clicks away, what I have described are ways in which you need to become more targeted.
    Being to broad in internet marketing is like shouting into a room full of people in a foreign language, only a few will listen. Whereas being targeted and understanding what people want and need is when you really start shouting in a language nearly all can understand.

Supply & Demand is something you also need to understand. You have the concept of that on your site, but you just need to target the few, not the many.

Things you may want to get your hands on are
    • Hosting (Hostgator Baby plan is always a good start)
    • Market Samarai (Keyword Research Tool)
    • Pen & Pad ( To note take and write ideas)
    • Time (To commit to your tasks & this is key to success)
    The help is all around you, this should be enough to get you going in the right direction.
    Good luck

4. sino0c

sino0c New Member

WOW thank you so much for this usefull post really thanks men i will re read it 2 times

5. mikewashtm

mikewashtm Member

Hi buddy, it has been a long time now. Just curious here if you were able to create your site already. Any chance that you can post it?