Totally new $3000 a month income stream in two months from scratch challenge? CHALLENGE. ACCEPTED.

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by The Musician, Apr 25, 2012.

1. The Musician

The Musician New Member

Hello All,

I was recently challenged to make another income stream from scratch to $3000 a month within 2 months time. Is it possible? Yes.

Will i do it?

Yes.

Why?

Because where I am, I have a good amount of free time, and I suffer from "golden handcuff syndrome". Where I work and build more and more money because I love looking at my bank account every morning.

I will do my BEST to make this as educative for you as possible.

Tommorow starts day 1!
  2. The Musician

The Musician New Member

The RULES:

-No using of any resources other than my own knowledge, computer, and Forum Accounts and a $50 capital starting amount. True Scratchiness!
    -No dipping.
    -Must document and share a lesson daily or every three days at most.
    -I must post everyday.
    -The income has to be mildly solid.

Day 1 Update:

-Reviewed my SEO Notes as I have decided the best way to start out from scratch is with the best way to maximimize having nothing..Joint Ventures! Ahh Joint Ventures are everything you would expect. Akward Conversation, unanswered questions, and suspect deals.. vs. high revenue, someone keeping you motivated etc. etc.
    -Read KickaPooh's Method + The Indirect Media Buy Method
    -How I am going to "scrape up" cash: Fiverr + Searching out want to buy posts
    -(Worked on my real business)

To Do list for Day 2:
    -Find Shops For Getting Magnet Signs Printed
    -Build a Criteria List and Decide how I am going to locate websites for the Indirect Media Buy method
    -Post Fiverr Gigs and Promote them (I will have them outsourced of course).

The Lesson:

Research is key. Find Three Good Trustworthy methods, and run with it. Trying to find the perfect method is a wild goose chase.
  3. CashCrank

CashCrank Make Money Online Very Active Members

I love your attitude! I feel the same way. I also respect the idea of starting from scratch, this will be a fun thread to watch. Good luck and we're all rooting for you. Perhaps we'll learn all learn a thing or two along the way.
  4. garr

garr Make Money Online

i'll be paying close attention to this as im going to try the kickapooh method soon too
  5. iCash

iCash New Member

I have a feeling this is going to be one of the funner journals on MMD :)

INB4 funner isn't a word.
  6. TWENTYTWO

TWENTYTWO SUPER MODERATOR

This looks like it will be a good read ;)
  7. Niche Samurai

Niche Samurai Very Active Members

You have an excellent sense of direction, great to see, and would recommend others taking note. The biggest factor is not getting bundled down with methods and continually running around trying to find the next big thing, you hit the nail on the head, find trustworthy proven methods and simply go with it till you break even or get somewhere.
    Its better to find the info when you actually need it instead of cluttering up your mind and your desktop/laptop.

Just an idea man, I use mind mapping software and at the end of each session update it and keep a list of things to do next, it really does help and keeps momentum going.
    There are loads around "Freemind" (Completely free software) Xmind (Not free but you can find around) & on-line versions like mindmeister (Free to login and create 3 mind maps, real clean layout & allows sharing with outsourcers ect to keep tasks clear)

Look forward to seeing you advance to success.

Good luck
  8. The Musician

The Musician New Member

UPDATE:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had to travel for a project I am working on and during this time I had little to no down time as the environment in which I found myself was one of debauchery, insanity, and warlike partying that would rival that of the hangover.. Of course I opted for a bit of Johnny Walker Black Label and tastefully enjoyed the entertainment along with my hollering and boisterous colleagues. Quite the night.

But, on to business. After having 10 days almost to think about what I wanted to do with this, I decided I wanted to see if it was possible to operate a service thread here and turn that into a small income + Kickapooh's Mailing Method + Indirect Media Buy Method.

I tried to purchase VIP for this forum but it said that my account doesnt allow subscription based purchases. So I need to talk to a moderator and get that.

No Lesson Today as Todays lesson and pending the VIP tommorow's lesson will be together.

Cheers!
  9. Chogi

Chogi Very Active Members

Good luck. When it comes to emailing you can pm me. I can help you with that golden traffic source
  10. deepallasantha

deepallasantha New Member

Which type of traffic? paid, organic. i'm also in doubt in between which kind of traffic is better and profitable.
  11. deepallasantha

deepallasantha New Member

It's already passed 2 months and you haven't post updates recently? did you gave up or something else?
  12. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

The Musician Hey man what is going on? Did you get lazy on us and stop posting in your journal?? :p No worries man hope to catch you around and see how this is going.
  13. Standard

Standard Very Active Members

That is a great challange, with great goals even if you fall short you will still be earning $1500 a month so it is definitely good to aim high.