New Chapter road to a $100+ a day

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by rogiwila, May 26, 2012.

1. rogiwila

rogiwila Very Active Members

First off... Please negativity isn't allowed in this thread LOL I already have enough things to worry about.

Alright now here is my story... I just graduated from my Bachelors so now I have a lot of spare time and I will invest it in IM and working out. My last journal wasn't a complete fail I mean I did get to make 2-3 bucks a day fairly consistent but that was the Youtube game and I am ready to explore other forms of IM. The reason I am going another route instead of video marketing is mainly because Youtube proved too unstable for me, when I got videos doing good they got taken down or they stopped getting views for whatever reason. The scary thing about Youtube is that your whole marketing efforts can come crashing down in a matter of seconds, not saying other IM marketing is any less risky... I mean I just read Monopolly's journal and I can see that with the Penguin google update his sites plummeted too -btw sorry for bro, you will get back in no time- but anyways this time around I am gonna try Facebook marketing using Fanpages. I did my studying, how to do SEO to Fanpages etc. honestly I don't know if any of that stuff I learned is relevant after the recent google change but I am gonna give it a shot anyways. So please refrain yourself of posting negative stuff here as I already have my fair share of doubts.

So I started two niche Facebook pages properly tagged and everything I filled them up with content, pictures etc.. Both pages kw's are just under 50k one is medium competition and the other is low competition, I monetized one with Clickbank and the other with CPA. I hired off fiverr someone to do a linkwheel for each, press release and some high pr backlinking. I guess I am waiting now for those fiverr gigs to come through they are all in process, and then I guess I'll have to wait for them to make any effect on my pages as far as google ranking goes. I hope to get to the number one spot but I don't know how many gigs I will need, I don't want to over do it I heard a lot of sites got affected by over optimizing or backlinking. And I am new to this so I will just see how that goes and take it from there. That being said I will update as soon as I see any progress or changes, Ive heard it takes about 2 weeks for SEO optimizing to take effect.

See you guys!
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  2. Elvis

Elvis New Member

i am certain you will come out successful.

i am subscribing to be updated!

elvis
  3. aarushx

aarushx Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hello rogiwila,

Well, I'm wondering for a facebook fanpage JV partner for about a week haven't find anyone interested in facebook method.

What type of traffic you got? I mean US,UK or Worldwide to your fanpage?

I will not use your fanpage in any kind but just want little bit of traffic if you agree. We'll only try my method for 4-6 days, if it goes good then we will decide for permanent JV's.

Hopefully, we can earn $1k+ in 3-4 days.
  4. rogiwila

Hey guys thanks for the support!

Today I just made another Facebook Page of this keyword I found that I think will be profitable and I hope it ranks on first page of the keyword fast so I got a Fiverr gig for it which should take it to the first page in no time.

@aarushx as far as joint ventures goes I want to get proficient at this method first but definetly interested.

Also any of you guys know how to ad analytics to the facebook fanpage? All the instructions Ive found seem vague.

Thanks for the support guys!
  5. rogiwila

Alright some fiverr gigs came in today I can't wait for those gigs to take effect on my site's page ranks. I just revised one of my keyword choice and realized I made a poor choice since the kw has aroun 7 million matches!!!! Hahahahahah well newbie mistakes cost me 5 bucks blah. However I did find a keyword with 50k global searches 20k which are U.S. and only 40k matches so I made a page for that I am monetizing that one with Clickbank and set up a fiverr gig for it I think it should reach the first page in no time. Wait I think I already talked about this on my previous post, anyways I gave more details now.

And today I set up another fanpage this one is special to me cause its directly related with my career outside internet marketing, it has around 135, 000 monthly searches, around 100,000 matches but it is pretty specific and I think if I rank on this keyword I am gonna get high conversions. I am monetizing this page by selling products of mine which are high ticket items $200+.

What do u guys think?
  6. rogiwila

Wooooooooooo! Checked today and one of my Facebook pages is ranked 5 on a keyword with around 50k global and 20k U.S., I monetized that with clickbank and its a U.S. offer... I wonder when the sales might start rolling in.... I have another gig for this one due in 2 days and with that gig I hope to reach the number one spot.
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  7. Yes4Cash

Yes4Cash New Member

Yup, that's really exiting! We feel immensely proud even if we saw our page ranking in google's page 1! Congo for your efforts! Can't wait for those rolling dollars updates from you! Best of Luck!
  8. rogiwila

@Yes4Cash thanks buddy

No sales yet even though my facebook page is ranking 5th on a 50k global searches kw... Hope to see some profits soon. Actually I dont even know... sometimes it comes up 2nd sometimes 5th and sometimes 6th. If I type the keyword in google.com it comes in second but if I type in in the firefox google toolbar it comes in 5th. Kinda sucks I thought that ranking in first page I would atleast see a sale by now... Maybe I need to give it a couple weeks.
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  9. myhomestartup

myhomestartup New Member

When you say you are monetizing your facebook fan page with clickbank, what exactly are you doing?
  10. rogiwila

@myhomestartup I am putting a Clickbank product ad on my page.
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  11. act333

act333 Very Active Members

any email list?
  12. rogiwila

@act333 Nope, I dont even know if I could build one up lol! Im mind fvcked I thought I would be getting likes and fans being on the first page of my KW maybe even a sale or two... So far nothing.
  13. act333

act333 Very Active Members

how much traffic are hitting your facebook pages daily?
  14. rogiwila

I have no idea I tried setting up analitics on them but all the instructions I found are outdated and dont work...

It started ranking 5th 3 days ago on a keyword with 49,500 global monthly searches...
  15. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

Why are you not creating your own domain and then linking your facebook to it?

Facebook pages can be deleted, just giving you a heads up. Having your own domain can be beneficial and since your facebook page ranks high the link juice will pass on to your own domain.

Good luck in your journey.
  16. rogiwila

@Bigfoot Cause I am trying this facebook method. Besides domains get shut down from youtube all the time and at the pace I am trying out fb pages I would need to be buying and setting up domains everyday.

But anyways my SEO guy at fiverr, I asked him about my keyword and he says I get 390 exact monthly searches... Now that really confused me cause I use the google keyword tool and it says it gets just under 50k look.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Am I doing something wrong in my kw research?
  17. rogiwila

OMG I jfound out why! wasted a looot of money on this damn! I forgot to check Exact doing my kw research!

Well can't cry over spilled milk right? Moving forward lessons learned LOL
  18. rogiwila

Lessons learned now taking massive action! hehehehe

Made couple Facebook pages and one Squidoo and got some fiverr SEO gigs on them hope to rank atleast 1 of them first page in a couple days. The other 2 we'll see how far up they reach with the gigs I got them and take it from there. All my keywords land somewhere between 10-3k EXACT monthly searches and I am monetizing them with Clickbank.

On top of that I am trying out again the video marketing thing made 4 videos and got some fiverr gigs on em so we'll see how that goes.

EDIT: Wow Ive been working with Squidoo its great, I think I like it better than Facebook. The pages looks very nice, easy to build I love it I think I might change to squidoo.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  19. rogiwila

Been working hard since yesterday, I got done 5 squidoo scopes all seo optimized with original content written by me. I am proud to say I am a level 9 squid on squidoo! LOL
  20. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Very Active Members

Great to see you working hard since the last week. I believe you will get success :)

Have a suggestion - If you are getting traffic and no sales, you could try placing relevant cpa email/zip submits or adsense instead of clickbank ads to improve your chances of getting some earnings first.

How are you building links to your fb pages/ squidoo lens?