[Personal Journal] Information overloaded, need your help..:/

Discussion in 'MMD Personal Journals' started by Facebook Beast, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Facebook Beast

Facebook Beast Very Active Members

Information overloaded, need your help..:/

Information overloaded, need your help..:(

looks lengthy but doesn't take much time ...

please spare 5 min of your valuable time to help me out :/

1) Why am I here (online money making world) ??
    It looks funny but true, In short....I born in a middle class family... in graduation i fell in love with a girl, if i need to marry her i should be well settled by JULY,2013.

2) Why before July,2013??
    Because i completed my graduation this june, my love is junior to me and she completes her graduation by june,2013. Her parents will settle her life just after comleting her btech...!

3) Do you think can i settle well with offline job with in july,2013??
    I think its not possible :/, so i am here... I am not thinking to become rich over night, but if i can make $2000/month by july,2013. In india it can be said as well settled.

This is how my journey started...!
    while i was searching for online part time jobs in 3rd year(september,2011) of my graduation, I came to know that i can make more money in online than offline... haha

I started my journey in feb 2nd week and made a quick search in google " how to make money online ebooks"
    then in the search list 2nd one was a thread from hackforums with title "246 money making ebooks", without wasting a sec i downloaded and started to read all those books. After going through some books and also i saw some people in that forum how they are making money by (s p a m m ing) links,i thought to make money through adfly by (s p a m m ing) adfly links on other forums with the stuff i got in hackforums,then i had a quick search in google " money making forums "in one website some one listed 100 money making forums :p, in that MMD was on top and i started to register in all those, after signing up in 20 forums i got irritated :/.So i thought let us post our stuff with adfly and share cash links, i started in reverse order and finally i reached MMD after 2 hours haha lol . Before posting in MMD i went back to 1st forum and tried to login....ooops i was banned, 2nd forum banned,3rd forumbanned............. haha what the hell is happening, then i didnt sign in for remaining forums then directly i came to MMD, before posting i saw sticky and read the rules and was dissapointed....noooo it wont work :/
    so, anyway its not working, why not give them mediafire link. Then i made my 1st thread in MMD,by night 200 members downloaded those 246 e-books.
    I was dissapointed, how to make money ??(failed my 1st attempt ) :/ :/

Am I gonna loose my girl :(???

Then I thought ,I should go back to schooling and learn some theory .

from there i read so many e-books.... so many methods.... so many wso's ....so many threads...so many courses... i was on system per day avg 15hrs....now information overloaded ... :/

now check out what are all resources i have :

1)i took hosting on 10th ,April,2012 in hostgator so far its empty,

2)i took 8 domains without keyword research nothing much to do with them....

3) i have most of cracked seo tools, best plugins, best courses. If you have any idea about blackbook ?? i have bought everything for $20.

4) i read wso's daily from his website itself.

now i came to know that my problem is information overloaded :/

I decided that my final solution would be starting a journal here, i read many journals here ... the way ADMIN, MOD, SENIOR MEMBERS, OTHER GURU'S giving suggestions... really awesome man, hats off to MMD.... I love you people ..!

**read remaining part in 1st reply, it says characters limit exceeded**

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. Facebook Beast

What are my plans:

1)ADSENSE: create 100 mini niche sites for adsense .

( i will invest and get it done from warriors and here in MMD ).

barriers : 1)i don't have credit card to pay through Paypal :/
    2)to outsource i need money , i should wait till august :/

2) AFFILIATE MARKETING:
    a) make movie site with content locking+YT video blast+comments on free movie sites.

b) songs download site (exclusive to my state people)
    c) some other black hat methods :p

barriers : a) i dont have offshore hosting, i cant use hostgator for this :/
    b) to get offshore hosting i have money, but i dont have credit card to pay ( silly reason though irritating ).

3) Postlinks : Get PR1, PR2 expired domains and build a website on it and join in postlinks.... its autoblog, consistent source of income and i can add adsense to it...i can earn in both ways .

barriers: i need a tool (PR POWER SHOT) to know page rank of expired domains and have to invest some amount of money on domains.

4) GAMING : yesterday i read those threads which ADMIN made as sticky, Its too promising.

barriers : i dont have any idea about gaming , so i should master how to play without bots being banned.

i have many but 4 looks enough to get $2000 per month. I can start investing from 15th,september. My friends are confident that i can make money, so they are interested to invest.

6 months completed :/ i didn't make even $1 , fear started in me :/ am I going to loose my girl???

Please suggest me to where should i start to nail my target...??

my eyes are closing :/, it's already 4.30am here... me going to bed :)

thanks in advance :)

dinesh.

3. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce ADMINISTRATOR

Hey there and welcome to MMD, I would say stick to one method and work that, you do not want to spread yourself to thin on a bunch of methods. Focus on one until its successful. As for your gf I can not tell you. You just work hard and keep moving forward. Find 1 method and keep moving at it. Stop researching others when you find one you like. Keep us updated.

4. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member

Hi Dinesh Just dropped in to wish you good luck.. Not Much to add as My comrade Bizzoyce
    Has Just Given you some Sage advice.....Heed it!

5. Facebook Beast

@ Bizzoyce @ SWIFFJUSTUS

Thanks for dropping by Bizzoyce, yeah i will stick to single method and thanks for your suggestion.

I read many journals, SWIFFJUSTUS will be 1st to help newbies ;), thanks for your concern bro :)

For today,

As i mentioned earlier,i have 8 domains bought without keyword research :p, I am in a plan to do auto-blogging with those domains.. what do you say??
    I hope i can make some income through them. I will go through auto-blogging tutorials which was downloaded from BHW.

Now suggest me in the following

1)which is the best autoblogging plugin??

a) WP ROBOT
    b) ABS
    c) AUTOBLOGGED

please mention reason also friends... :)

2) Which theme is best for health niche??

Can i go with WP-CLEAR theme?? or suggest me any other...

3) Which is best MAGAZINE theme??

I have all elegant themes , can i go with these?? Aggregate, The style, The Source..??

or suggest me any other one which looks best

thanks in advance :)

Dinesh.

6. Facebook Beast

Update:

From morning i read 3 WSO's regarding fiverr and made my gig in fiverr and before going to bed i will make 10 more gigs with different accounts and also complete auto-blogging tutorials.

Yesterday i was not feeling well as before night i was creating my journal till 5am (no sleep), i was too tired and slept till 6pm evening :/

So, auto-blogging left pending, i will complete before going to bed. Staying in India and strictly following US timings :p, now its hurting my eyes :/. Please some one respond to my thread and reply for the above questions, it will be helpful to start auto-blog quickly without wasting time :)

Thanks in advance,

Dinesh.

7. Facebook Beast

Update:

i completed auto-blogging tutorials,from tomorrow i will start building my auto-blog. Mean while i had a huge crap of e-books in my hard disk, i need to separate into three folders,

1. works+unsaturated
    2.works + will saturate (prepare some twists)
    3. saturated
    a) try with some twists
    b) remaining = (CTRL+A)+DELETE :p

8. Facebook Beast

started building my websites, i read an wso and it gave me awesome idea how to use my eight domains... ;)

I selected themes for almost all my websites. Hope it goes well :)

good night friends :)

forgot to tell, from tomorrow i will start using "the action machine" ,I should be productive from now and not waste time :p

9. Monopoly

Monopoly Very Active Members

First of all good luck and I hope you do make it.

But wishing you luck and platitudes won't actually get you there so I do have some advice if you want it.

First of all you can certainly hit $2k/month by this time next year. Entirely possible goal in fact you're low balling it - if you're willing to work hard for it. No you won't get rich overnight but it is not a matter of time. It is a matter of how much you can actually get done.

Sort yourself out a plan for being productive. Some people work well with lists and there's a million tricks out there for actually getting work done. I tend to get most work done when I just start with something obvious and take notes of what else needs done as I go but that doesn't work for everyone. You'll need to sacrifice a lot of time to hit your goal so make sure you're prepared for that.

Oh and the 'information overload' is easy to solve. Stop reading eBooks in fact just stop downloading them. They only waste time. Don't waste time sorting the eBooks you've downloaded, just delete them. Pick a method and keep going until it works. Give it enough time and proper work before you change to something else.

The premise of IM is simple. Get qualified traffic to a converting offer and if it converts scale it up. If you're getting a good ROI you are doing it right.

Personally if you're going for free traffic (which I'm assuming you are) I'd go for SEO or YouTube traffic. In either case don't get caught up in whatever the eBooks are telling you because they're probably very out of date. Make sites, add content and promote them in moderation to drive traffic more than seo ranking value.

And autoblogs are a bad idea IMO. Google has been clamping down on **** more and more and while autoblogs might work at the moment (somewhat less than before) they're certainly under threat. I had a competitor running an autoblog in my niche recently. I reported it to Google and I haven't seen him rank anywhere since. That's all it takes to wipe out your domain and the work you put in. If you're going to be working for a year, might as well make it something more likely to last.

Best of luck.

10. Facebook Beast

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice, i will sure follow your points and I am deleting my entire hard disk (e-books), what i learnt is enough and i came to conclusion that practicals teaches you better than theory.

I will sure work on single method and keep on updating my results, I am confident sure i will reach my goal :)

11. Facebook Beast

Finally selected one method from various i have, from today i will be working on that methods B-)

Have a great day ;)

Dinesh.

12. Facebook Beast

Currently I am working on this method http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/simple-money-making-methods-make-money-online/72933-xxxx-month-easy-method.html , thanx to Voodoochild for starting an awesome thread. Actually in my place web designers are charging $100 for 4 page website :p

My friend need website but he doesn't care about money, so he told me 1 week back that I am paying one web designer about $100 to build 4 page web site. Then i called him yesterday, "did you pay him money??". he replied, "no, what happened??". I will do it for $50 and tell a word to you friends also who need website. Point here is hosting and domain cost is yours :p lol :D ..... !!!

He accepted and even brought me two extra customers saying that dinesh is doing it for very cheap.

As Voodoochild mentioned do it freely and charge them for hosting, I thought why cant i get some more money ;). I should build my portfolio website and start posting ads in local classifieds to establish in offline.

Hope everything goes well ;)

have a great day :)

13. Sova23

Sova23 SUPER MODERATOR

Nice to hear that you are having some success. Good luck, dinesh!

14. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce ADMINISTRATOR

Awesome job, You added your own little twist to get more money out of the method.

15. ImNewHere

ImNewHere VIP MAKES ME MONEY

Great Job Dinesh - you just reminded me I still got two to do for my one cleint..... been to busy setting up more micro adsense sites...

Good luck !

16. Facebook Beast

since one week I am away from internet, I went to my native to attend my cousin marriage function, forgot to tell i stay in city 800km far from my native.

From today i will be working on my project. Tomorrow i will go and meet my client as he told me to collect advance ;) B-)

17. Facebook Beast

thanks for your wishes bro :)

18. Facebook Beast

are you doing seo yourself or outsourcing..?? if you are outsourcing let me know, i will give you "hands off seo" guide.

19. Facebook Beast

haha yeah, i should work hard from today. MY mom is scolding me, don't waste time and search for offline job. I worked hard for 1 year on this, so i cant leave without tasting success ;)

20. Facebook Beast

too tired :/ , from early morning i started to work but my friend's dad came to city to take admission for his son, he took me with him.... :(

just now i reached my home , its already 7.05pm here :(