VIP or coaching program?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wizdomman, Jul 24, 2012.

1. wizdomman

wizdomman Make Money Online

Hi,
    I found a coaching program on warrior forum that I'm thinking of getting into. But i also see that MMD has great VIP section. I'm looking for advice from fellow members which way to go. I can go both, but ill have to generate cash next month to cover membership. )) Coaching program is $87/month

thanks.
  2. Sova23

Sova23 SUPER MODERATOR

Most WSO are reharshed shit. But coaching program for 87$/month could be a real deal. But I would suggest you buy VIP here. In VIP section there are a lot of different methods and craceked softwares. You will get much more than just one coaching in VIP section here. + Smeltzer holds webinars often
  3. Elvis

Elvis New Member

yea VIP here is the way to go! why buy a coaching program when you can get all that in the VIP section here!

on a side note: there is NO cracked software in the VIP section! after all this is a money making forum not a leech site!

elvis
  4. wizdomman

wizdomman Make Money Online

Is there any tools in VIP section? I thought there were, oh well maybe i'm confusing with another forum. Nevertheless i'll be joining hopefully this week to MMD VIP.
  5. Manny

Manny UBot Wiz

There are a some stuff on the VIP Section but definitly not cracked. I share the Lite Version of Traffik Buster free but is legit.

What Elvis refer to is that there is no cracked tools in the VIP section not that the section doesn't have tools.