How about stickers?

Discussion in 'Offline Marketing (Make Money Offline)' started by Huy Phan, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Huy Phan

Huy Phan New Member

I am planning on printing stickers with my website logo and slogan with some cool graphics and distribute them among the students community to be stuck on their vehicles.

Has anyone tried this before?

2. WizKiss

WizKiss New Member

I have seen people doing this with affiliate redirects.

If you only distribute a sticker with your logo and slogan, how will they know where to go? Or are you trying to create awareness for your slogan and logo? Why not create magnetic prints and just put them on their cars? It is not that expensive to print on magnetic paper. You could do it yourself for example. But if you want to go with the stickers, just do it.

3. Meta

Meta Very Active Members

this will be helpful to get local leads.....

4. iamblackhatter

iamblackhatter New Member

Its a good and doable idea. Also consider distributing flyers as stickers will be more expensive than flyers.

5. corner90

corner90 New Member

Yes, it is really good idea to increase leads and promote your business. You can use Email marketing to increase leads. This is another good method of marketing of products and services choose target mailing list to get success.

6. Martin_Buckley

Martin_Buckley New Member

I actually got a dollar bill the other day that had a small round sticker on the back covering the eagle that said something like turn this $1 into $100 learn how at: It really got my attention as I never seen this done before with a sticker, so I would do something like this if I were you as one way to market. Also I have seen people using a rubber stamp with their website url and stamping money along the white border, but I think it might be against the law to stamp money, so I would stick with sticker, no punt intended :)

I wish you much success!

7. StudyBay

StudyBay New Member

yes, it's a good idea) Just make them funny or nice, so students want to keep them :) And it can be a good way to get new leads)