Learning Python

Discussion in 'Other' started by anonymous00732, Jul 15, 2010.

1. anonymous00732

anonymous00732 Make Money Online

2. Boston George

Boston George Make Money Online Very Active Members

Yeah O'Reilly puts out an AWESOME series to learn Python and here is the 4th Edition for those who are interested released October 2009. I have a couple really good Python IDE's as well if there's interest I can post up links for:
    Wingware's Wing IDE Professional (latest v3.2.9-1 rev 22373 release date: June 15, 2010)
    ActiveState Komodo IDE v5.2.4 Build 37659

All are fully licensed and update-able as the screenshots clearly show them up to date. Just on a side note though...if your looking to learn Python (which BTW isn't too hard) I can't recommend Wing IDE highly enough. The code inteligence is absolutely AWESOME and smart! Some people like Komodo over Wing and vice-versa I personally like Wing IDE Pro as writing Python code is almost automatic...lol, however Komodo is a good IDE too (I use'em both) it's for Python as well as PHP, Perl, Ruby, etc.

Anyhow like I said if there's interest for them I'll upload'em.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/b1cciq1gl6m10dy/OReilly.Learning.Python.4th.Edition.Oct.2009.rar

3. blackhatmith

blackhatmith Make Money Online Very Active Members

I would be grateful if you upload that python IDEs :)

4. Boston George

Boston George Make Money Online Very Active Members

Okay sorry for the delay, I honestly forgot all about it as I hadn't seen any activity from this thread (in my inbox) I forgot all about it until I was cleaning out the inbox just now.

Here is a link to get WingIDE, it's not the latest version however after you get it all installed and activated it will prompt you to update and it'll update to the latest version just fine and dandy as my previous screenshot clearly shows.
    Just make sure you follow the read me install instructions and you'll be fine.

The kgen for Komodo is full of shit so I've not added it, if you want Komodo also, just go and download the trial from Activestate's site and I can easily send you a license as I have the gen in a throw-away (micro-XP) VM. You can then activate it by putting that license manually into the right directory.
    Let me know if you want a license, everything for Wing is 100% clean and the VT results are below (due to obvious size limitations 20mb at VT I've only scanned the "Crack folder").

WingIDE-Pro-v3231-w-lic.rar

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/qzdmymmmwoz/WingIDE-Pro-v3231-w-lic.rar
    [​IMG]

Code:
    http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/c3bde4e792da80ccbb9adc6a84b21a91eb531a1b7e7cd4d988e12c9cf1eae5d4-1281294757
    BTW if your looking for more material to learn Python there's also an Excellent video tutorial series from Lynda.com called "Python 3 Essential Training" it's a really good crash course to get you up to speed quickly with Python and you can follow along with all the included exercise files, and it's not really that big a file either at just over 400+mb (which is nice). Highly recommended if your not all that familiar with Python yet. You should be able to find it easy enough at perhaps Dem**oid, etc. though I got it at ip.

Good luck and have fun learning ;-)

5. EdwardBrooks

EdwardBrooks New Member

thank you so much for the post