Looking for Airbnb clone Magento Extension or Agriya Burrow

Discussion in 'PHP' started by scorpiolazy, May 30, 2012.

1. scorpiolazy

scorpiolazy New Member

2. Sabeena

Sabeena New Member

3. Varun

Varun New Member

4. pharoah

pharoah New Member

LOLOL I love how all these people who should be on freelancer sites are trolling forums to sell their services now hahaha

5. nepstermartin

nepstermartin New Member

If you are planning for long term profitable business then custom development approach is more preferable as an alternate of readymade script. Customized clone have many advantages like uniqueness of design, Responsive design, Less loading time and compatible in all major browsers, SEO and search engine friendly, able to add required plugins. In market many companies are providing readymade script at cheap rate but it is not satisfy you needs as per requirements. I know custom coding is may expensive then readymade scripts. I have one website which provides customized solution for AirBNB Clone for more details visit ncrypted dot net/airbnb-clone.php and check how much they provides to satisfy your needs.

6. farkit

farkit Member

airbnb clone

You wanna become part of the success in billion dollar industry then launch your own airbnb clone using Burrow. The Best Peer to Peer rental Booking Script.

7. nemo7

nemo7 New Member

Look no further than http://www.bnbclone.com for a World Class Vacation Rental Script. The No.1 Script on the Market and BEST 24x7 Support!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  8. kellyjohn

kellyjohn New Member

I am using this Nexploc's airbnb clone script, It perfectly works. It has a lot of features like Responsive UI, Google map integration, Multi-language support, payment gateway and much more. They are also providing customization also!!! http://www.nexploc.com/qubo/

9. johnreo

johnreo New Member

Many of the companies to provide the airbnb clone, but they are not good.. But now i am using Claydip's Airbnb clone.. They are providing an amazing feature!!! Don't waste your money.. You have to purchase a good airbnb clone.

10. johnkelly

johnkelly New Member

I would suggest the best airbnb clone (i.e) Tibsolutions provide the best airbnb clone script, I bought from there, they will provide the all support like Free installation, Free customization and much more