1. SAP Trainer

SAP Trainer New Member

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.It has two types that are onsite optimization and offsite optimization.Onsite optimization is related to work that we do on site and offsite optimization is related to link building

2. dennis123

dennis123 Member

Hello,
    search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to a website by employing a series of proven SEO techniques that help a website achieve a higher ranking with the major search engines when certain keywords and phrases are put in the search field.

3. kbclickbank

kbclickbank New Member

Very newbie's post. Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic ("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. SEO is mainly a marketing technique to make a website more visible to search engines. We’re all familiar with what takes place when we search for something on Google or Yahoo! search: the site gives us several pages of results. Thanks :)
    Have a nice day :)

4. sungirl

sungirl Member

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of getting traffic for our website. SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Simply put, search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to our website. For my website traffic, I choose SEO technique. And, I got the SEO service from TuckTail.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to my website.

5. nepstermartin

nepstermartin New Member

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. With the help of SEO you can increase your website ranking and increase chances to get good business. SEO has mainly two parts, On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. Whatever changes you do in live website is called On-Page SEO while after On-Page whatever activities you do for marketing is called Off-Page SEO. SEO has been done with two famous techniques White Hat Technique and Black Hat Technique. White Hat Technique is Search Engine Friendly technique, with the help of it you can get positive results in your ranking very less chances to be penalized by Google.

6. EdmundLane

EdmundLane New Member

Thanks! For me, as newbie it is good information!

7. oriondigital

oriondigital New Member

Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic or say unpaid search engine result pages .