IpFreelyProxies formerly known as **Texacola Proxies** is back!

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by texacola, Sep 23, 2010.

1. texacola

texacola Make Money Online Very Active Members

The problem cblocks with the speed issues that have been plaguing us are being removed within the next hour or two

Sometime in the next hour or two ALL proxy sets with cblocks in the 159.x.x.x ranges will be removed from configurations and replacements made to replace them then all affected proxy configurations will be restarted.

An email will be sent out by our system so please make sure that you have ipfreelyproxies@gmail.com whitelisted or setup to not be Spam if you're using any of the free email services.

While the data center has been investigating some of the speed issues we've been having they discovered that the amount of ram in our servers (which was their recommended amount by the way!) may no longer be enough as we've now almost totally saturated the ram which can also affect bandwidth throughput. They are checking the servers now to make sure the motherboards we have can handle more ram and we'll go from there.

If they do add more ram it will mean the servers will need to be shutdown for a couple of minutes while more ram is added and then once the servers are back up and stable we'll restart all proxy configurations.

The data center has also just advised me that they will be replacing our core router once it arrives in a few days by snail mail. It has a new brain in it called a Network Processing Engine which "adds more bandwidth to the backplane so more throughput ultimately" to fix this issue permanently. Yay for more high output!

If I get a chance before it happens I will advise you of this.

Thanks for your patience during this rectification process!

2. texacola

Ok we pulled the trigger on the cblock changes

All the naughty cblocks have been removed and replaced in all configurations across all servers. All automated system emails have now gone out with everyone's new proxy listings or you can just login to your own control panel to grab your new proxy lists.

Once again, thank you for your patience!

If you're still having any speed issues please let us know immediately so we can get back onto the data center as soon as possible.

Thanks to all of you!

3. texacola

My pleasure, we do our best to keep our clients informed.

4. Monopoly

Monopoly Very Active Members

Bought 10 proxies - If they work out I'll up that for next month

5. texacola

Approved now, if you have any problems please let me know.

Enjoy!

6. texacola

Special note about our emails going to spam...

For some reason all our emails are getting sent to spam, probably has something to do with some lameo spammer using the same hostgator server we're on.

please make sure that you have ipfreelyproxies@gmail.com whitelisted or setup to not be Spam if you're using any of the free email services.

We apologise for this inconvenience and are trying to work out a method to stop it happening.

We also are starting a NEW service I'll be posting as another sales thread very soon, within the next week hopefully so stay tuned!

It is a web based video creation service for backlinking purposes as well as making completely legit videos with full resale rights that will allow you to create professional looking videos and resell them to retailers.

It's going to be BIG baby! I'm using the same programmer for this system as I used for my complete proxies automation system so you know it's going to be the best system around.

Thanks!

7. digitalorange

digitalorange Make Money Online

Are those IPs in random cities?

8. texacola

Yes, random cblocks and random cities across all servers.

Thanks!

9. digitalorange

digitalorange Make Money Online

Cool. I'm gonna be ordering as soon as I get my PVAs. Those proxies are all private, right?

10. texacola

Cool beans, though please take note of all we've said previously about CL plus our "official" cl policy from our site...

"We do not support the use of our proxies for Craigslist* at all nor any other service that requires geolocation and we will not disclose our server locations for that purpose. If you purchase our proxies for this form of use and they don't work then the onus is on you as we do not give refunds. "

Thanks!

Tex

11. Monopoly

My proxies seem to have stopped working (account: talzick [at] hotmail dot com).

The VPS IP is on the list and it's been working fine till now. The VPS still connects to the internet and other proxies work so is it perhaps something on your end?

/edit: It looks like some work and some don't.

12. texacola

Hi there Monopoly have you logged in to check if there's any new News about your proxies in your vip area? Have you checked your current proxy list with your old one to see what changes were made?

Please check those next.

Thanks

13. Monopoly

Yeah I saw the news about moving me server and it's the new list I'm working through.

14. texacola

I just tested your proxies and they are working fine on our end. Has something else changed on yours?

Thanks

15. Monopoly

Nothing new here, maybe it was just a temporary thing. The one that was working has been running fine tonight anyway.

Cheers for checking. :)

16. texacola

No problem, glad it's sorted out now.

17. Monopoly

/edit: scratch that. Everything seems to be breaking down on the VPS so it's possibly a host issue.

18. texacola

Thanks, not that I'm glad the problem is you, just glad the problem isn't me, heh.

Thanks

Tex

19. texacola

An update, we lost some cblocks

Hello everyone, overnight we lost 2 cblocks which have now been replaced in all affected proxy configurations. An email was sent out to all of those affected but if you didn't see it or get it then please make sure to login to check your proxy list as a "just in case" anyway, especially if you see some dead proxies in whatever app you may be using.

Sorry for the downtime everyone!

Tex

20. texacola

We have an Affiliate Program Now!

Ok we have finally managed to string together a couple of hours to enable us to start our Affiliate Program! W00t!

The minimum payout is $75 (Paypal only) so please consider this before trying to signup just to get your own proxies cheaper as it's not on I'm afraid. If we find that's the case you will be banned.

Commission levels are 10% per sale for the first ten sales and then 15% after that, per month, for the entire life of the client on our books, whether it be a month or 3 years.

The Affilaite signup page is at IpFreelyProxies Affiliate Program

You must also send me a PM afterwards with your details you have submitted with your Affiliate signup before we will accept it so we can do some checking on you first.

Thanks, hope to see you onboard soon!

Tex