**The Ultimate Edu And Gov Back Linking Service - 50 Powerful Links Only $27**

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by anonhero, Dec 20, 2010.

1. anonhero

anonhero Make Money Online

Make Google Take Notice Of Your Site Using My
    Super Powerful .Edu And .Gov Back Link Service

• Do You Want To Boost Your Poor Search Engine Rankings?
    • Do You Want To Make Google Pay Attention To Your Site?
    • Would You Like Google To Place Some Trust In Your Site?
    • Do You Have A Brand New Site You Want To Get Indexed Quickly?

Well all of these things are possible with my .Edu & .Gov back links service.

Any internet marketer worth their salt these days knows that to have their site(s) ranking well for a competitive term they need a diverse array of back links. Link diversity is only one part of the puzzle though - another is link quality and back link quality doesn't get any better than dozens of high powered .Edu and .Gov back links pointing towards your money site.

Google and other search engines love these type of institutional back links and they are given greater weight due to the fact not just anybody can get their hands on a .Edu or .Gov website.

My name is John and I have been a full time internet marketer now for the past twelve years. Over the past two years I have been using this tried and true method of obtaining lots of powerful .Edu and .Gov back links and I wanted to open it up to my fellow internet marketers.

I have spent countless hours tracking down .Edu and .Gov sites where it is possible to leave a back link that will stick.

Here is what get if you use my service today:

• You will get 50 high quality .Edu and .Gov back links pointing towards your money site(s)
    • Edu & Gov blog posts will have their own unique blog comment associated with it.
    • All links created will be added to my network of Back Link Energizer blogs (optional) so you know that your link will get indexed. (Please see the FAQ's on my site for an explanation of what Back Link Energizer is).
    • You can have up to 50 different keywords and urls per order. You simply need to list out your keywords and which link you would like them pointed towards on the order page and I will take care of the rest.
    • A full report will be sent to you after completion that will show you the exact sites where your link has been placed along with the keyword(s) used.

This sounds good but what is it going to cost me I hear you ask.

Well, for a special introductory price you will get 50 powerful .Edu and .Gov links for only 27 dollars.

This price point won't last long though. If you look around you will see most other Edu back link services are charging a dollar or more per link while I am currently only charging less than 60 cents per links - take advantage of my madness!

[​IMG]

For a detailed FAQ about my service and further information please refer to my site - Daveron SEO Consulting Inc

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to post in this thread, drop me a PM or email me at edulinks at daveronconsultinginc.com

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post.
    John

2. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I was very pleased with the review copy they presented us. Great service for a very good price.

Thread Approved!

3. anonhero

anonhero Make Money Online

Thanks Dr.Com

Please don't hesistate to leave a post, drop me a PM or email me at edulinks at daveronconsultinginc.com if you have any questions.

Cheers
    John

4. jason_slow

jason_slow Make Money Online Very Active Members

Edit.
    Please delete this post. sorry.

Any free review copy? I'm please to try and I will give honest review to your service.

5. Manypaths

Manypaths Make Money Online

Pretty tough to not take THAT as an endorsement... lol!! :D

6. Doc.

Doc. Make Money Online

This looks great good luck but too pricy IMO.

7. globalways

globalways Make Money Online Very Active Members

Are the back links related to the site you submit?

Any guarantee on how long the back link stay's on the site?

The link can be removed by moderators pretty quick especially if the post is not topic related.

8. yadavs

yadavs New Member

can you please send me sample links, are they real .edu backlinks are .edu.xx domains...

9. MDR

MDR New Member

I would like to see some samples too...