#❶ Google +1 Services, Get SEO Juice! Fast, Reliable & Cheap.

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by dheer, Jul 6, 2011.

1. dheer

dheer Make Money Online Very Active Members

#❶ Google +1 service provider here at MMD!

[​IMG]
    Impacts of Google +1

• As Google starts adding rating variables to the search results scores, the search engine optimization (SEO) industry will be gaining an advantage with this button.
    • Using +1 on your webpage, you can encourage your readers to click the post and invariably gives way for more traffic. It’s almost like a peer review of your content.
    • Google +1 can provide social metrics for your website but it is yet to be determined how Google will use this data to influence search results.
    • It will certainly be an interesting step in SEO development as a personalized result would harness more ranks than a standard result, as Google quotes in one of its blogs. The more the pluses and recommendations, the more the targeted traffic you will happen to draw to your blog or web page.

Available Package

50 Google +1's $15
    100 Google +1's $25
    200 Google +1's $45
    500 Google +1's $110
    1000 Google +1's $210
    2000 Google +1's $400
    4000 Google +1's $800

Service Features

✔All +1 comes from Google Phone Verified Accounts!
    ✔100% manual work and cheapest service on MMD
    ✔+1's Drip posting available upon request!
    ✔All +1 comes from unique proxies/IP's
    ✔Fast, Reliable & Cheap!

FAQ's

Does +1 affect my site’s performance in search? News from Google Official blog!
    Content recommended by friends and acquaintances is often more relevant than content from strangers. For example, a movie review from an expert is useful, but a movie review from a friend who shares your tastes can be even better. Because of this, +1’s from friends and contacts can be a useful signal to Google when determining the relevance of your page to a user’s query. This is just one of many signals Google may use to determine a page’s relevance and ranking, and we’re constantly tweaking and improving our algorithm to improve overall search quality. For +1's, as with any new ranking signal, we'll be starting carefully and learning how those signals affect search quality.

Over the coming weeks, we’ll add +1 buttons to search results and ads on Google.com. We’ll also start to look at +1’s as one of the many signals we use to determine a page’s relevance and ranking, including social signals from other services. For +1's, as with any new ranking signal, we'll be starting carefully and learning how those signals affect search quality over time. At first the +1 button will appear for English searches only on Google.com, but we’re working to add more languages in the future.

How will the +1 button affect my traffic?
    Personalized annotations next to your page in search results may increase your site’s visibility and make your site’s snippet more compelling, which may in turn increase the odds that users will click through to your page.

What is drip posting?
    We will provide +1's to your URL in drip fashion so a certain number of +1's will be provided each day so it looks natural to SE's.

Do you use unique IP?
    Yes we will be using unique IP's to do +1's on your pages.

How do I place order?
    Visit our website here Google +1 Servies and place order from there or PM me here.

[​IMG]

3 review copies available for mods and VIP's.

2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Thread Approved

Good luck with sales op. Great service!

3. dheer

Thanks for the approval. I would like to clarify some facts here. We have served over 2K websites and getting many repeat orders that means it is impacting. Again kindly read this from google blog:-

Over the coming weeks, we’ll add +1 buttons to search results and ads on Google.com. We’ll also start to look at +1’s as one of the many signals we use to determine a page’s relevance and ranking, including social signals from other services. For +1's, as with any new ranking signal, we'll be starting carefully and learning how those signals affect search quality over time. At first the +1 button will appear for English searches only on Google.com, but we’re working to add more languages in the future.

4. androfreak

androfreak Very Active Members

Dheer, I am interested In your service And According to me, G+ will be the base of nextGEN SEO but then God knows..
    I however Feel Your service Is way to costly.
    I bought A 500 +1 package for $5 and it works For me.
    Thanx

-ANDROFREAK

5. dheer

thanks for your input androfreak. Sorry but if you are expecting 500 +1's for $5 then I can't provide you. We do complete manual work and we have plans to make these profiles in real and add pplz to these profiles to achieve better results in future. We are not some random guy providing services for quick buck and then run away.

Prices are already written here and we will be more than happy to serve you if you want to place order.

6. dheer

Introducing Unique Google +1 Subscription Services!!

As everybody knows now Google + 1's created a great buzz in the market and it really impacts greatly on SERP's. After delivering 100ths of thousands of orders so far we have experienced that drip feeding works best on Google + 1's and impacts huge. So we have decided and planned why not offer a subscription based service to our MMD fellas which will drip feed a certain number of Google + 1's to your URL every day!!!

YES we will be drip feeding 3 minimum Google + 1's to your subscribed URL EVERYDAY!! Say if you order us 1 URL we will be drip feeding 5 Google +1's to your URL every day and will continue to feed month over months till you have subscribed to our services.

Available Package
    3 Google +1's daily ->> $35 a month
    5 Google +1's daily ->> $50 a month
    7 Google +1's daily ->> $65 a month
    10 Google +1's daily ->> $90 a month
    12 Google +1's daily ->> $110 a month
    15 Google +1's daily ->> $140 a month
    18 Google +1's daily ->> $160 a month
    20 Google +1's daily ->> $170 a month
    25 Google +1's daily ->> $199 a month

What are you waiting for?

[​IMG]

Just subscribe now set and forget and we will keep feeding you Google +1's till you are subscribed to our unique services. You will be getting progress reports every week.

Please note you can not split these +1's over different URL's. If you want to order more than 1 URL you have to place order for 2 different URL's.

Hurry up and be the first among your friends and get the benefits of the unlimited potential of this unique service. Limited spots available!

7. asteria

asteria New Member

How do i know that this works? Are +'s better than backlinks?