[HOT] Learn How to ROB Google Legally!! Autoblog on FREE blogging platforms like blogger, wordpress,

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by rony, Aug 17, 2011.

1. ShermanKelly

ShermanKelly Make Money Online

I signed up with a free account to try it out. I see no way to insert a text link at the bottom of the post linking back to my main site. Which I have on all my free blogs. Blogger also allows me insert a text link in the body of the post linking to an affiliate offer, or whatever. I guess there's no way to do that either.

2. rony

rony New Member

In the free account we dont allow adding links via anchor text or footer. We also dont allow spinning. Also there is a one per post per day limit per account. Once you upgrade the account you can have all those features :)

3. rony

rony New Member

Creative Commons Image Option Added

Since a lot of users were worried that if the system can be used on self hosted blogs or not. We have added an option of using Creative Common images instead of normal images so that they dont attract any legal issues. :) .. We are scraping CC images from google images by using the filter for commercial use. :)

4. rony

rony New Member

iAutoblog Prices Rising on 1st October.
    Buy now to lock your suscription at the present price!

Due to the grand success of iAutoblog we have decided to make iAutoblog a bit more exclusive and we are raising our prices on the 1st of next month. Buy now to lock your suscription at the present price! :) ... Old subscribers wont be affected by the price hike. :)

A lot of exciting new stuff is going to be added next month. Feel free to PM me your suggestions if you have any. We love to hear your suggestions!

5. manikato

manikato Make Money Online Very Active Members

i signed up a free account. 2 of the plans saying post to unlimited blogs, as i can see only about 7 platforms to register a blog, does mean i have to register unlimited blogs from those 7 platforms using different name? in this case you mention 2000 blogs from your sales letter so i have to get something like 300 different names from each platform, please correct me. thanks

6. rony

rony New Member

yes that is correct. Its actually 11 platforms but you are correct only 7 are free. These blogs are hosted on subdomains so these are treated as different domains by google and are thus great for backlinks since you dont need to worry about IP's etc. :)

7. rony

rony New Member

8. rony

rony New Member

Advanced setting options added for TheBestSpinner
    We have added advanced options for TBS so that users can have control over the spinning. A lot of users were complaining about spinning being extremely high and content being unreadable this would go a long way in improving that. You can find these settings along with the TBS details input section in the settings section.

9. rony

rony New Member

PLR Articles added as a content source - Over 500k Articles in DB

After a lot of effort we have finally added PLR articles as a content source for our website. We have aded over 500k articles in the DB so that you have an article for every niche you can imagine. :) ... Sorry it took us so long! I know i've been promising it for 2 weeks. Just that pushing 500k articles into the DB is a pretty time consuming job! You would like the results for sure though :)

10. weeklygcoin

weeklygcoin Make Money Online

I've used the service before, Must say it's great! The advanced package is where it's at, 200 posts/day. 3 links per post, 600 links * 30days! That's about 18,000 high quality niche specific links pointing to your website. Great service!

11. rony

rony New Member

Improved Support for Foreign Languages

We had been getting complains about some special characters not displaying properly in some foreign languages when emailing with SMTP. For this purpose we have revamped the whole backend and even when mailing with SMTP there should be no issues in any language.. Including complex languages like Japanese and Vietnamese :)

12. ahadbiz99

ahadbiz99 Make Money Online Very Active Members

I have been a paid member for the past few days, advanced to be precised. I have started my campaigns but i observed that no anchor text were on any the posts except the footer. I sent a PM regarding this but never received any reply. I therefore assume you would prefer communicating through the thread. Anyway, i still don't want to say much here. Kindly respond to my private message and fix any bug i observed. Please bear in mind, this is business, i don't play lightly with it.

13. rony

rony New Member

Sorry for the delay. I'm not too active here thats why there was a delay. I've replied and incase of any other issues please email me at "admin @ iblog.bz" and i'll reply to you a lot faster! Sorry again!

14. rony

rony New Member

Added Youtube Videos Option :)

We have added youtube videos as an option when creating a campaign. You can use youtube videos in-place of images and would find the option in the Media drop down along with images/CC images! :) .. hope you like it! :)

15. Rolliepolio

Rolliepolio New Member

I am a new member of this forum as well as being new to SEO or anything of this sort. This was one of the first posts that I came to that was something I figured I could easily start up seeing as that I wouldn't have to write my own blog or info. My question is, how does this make someone money? Once you get your blogs set up and all that how does that translate to actual cash. Please someone help.

16. rony

rony New Member

You can do a lot of things like.

1) Put ads on you blogs. Adsense, kontera, chitika etc.
    2) Put affiliate links inside of articles linking to clickbank products
    3) Get opt-in email ids which you can email to later with products you want to sell.

and much more. I hope that helps :)

17. gamejump

gamejump Make Money Online Very Active Members

i am on basic account with 1 post but from 4 days i did not saw any post to my blog well i runed a test post which goes to my blog after that not a single post to your blog
    when go to run a new post it says exeeded limit
    i created a support ticket and your staff says
    Support ticket url
    if the free system is not get works then how can anybody make a purchase and test it out
    Thanks

18. rony

rony New Member

In the support ticket it seems like you mentioned you got 4 posts and then stopped getting posts. Can you please post another support ticket/PM in which you mention the "campaign name" so that I can look at the campaign myself. thx :)

I hope you entered only one keyword per line or there would be issues. Its mentioned right next to the keyword section that you can only enter one keyword per line.

19. rony

rony New Member

New package Added - Advanced II

A lot of users were asking for a package in which they could support a lot more blogs without having to pay $79.95 a month so we have released a new package for $39.95. In this pack you get 1200 posts which should be more than sufficient for beginners :) ... Now you can setup you own 1000 blog farm without having to spend $79.95 a month in maintenance :)

20. rony

rony New Member

33% Discount on Advanced II Package - Introductory Offer
    Coupon - "SPLADV" -Offer Expires @ 31st October Midnight!

As mentioned in the newsletter the Special Introductory discount of 33% ends in less than 2 days..!! In advanced II package you get upto 1200 Posts.. thats 5x normal advanced package and with the discount its only $5 more than the normal advanced package price..!! HURRY!! If you were thinking of upgrading you WONT get a better opportunity!!