★★★★★ Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, Hellotxt, Onlywire, SocialAdr, SocialMarker, SocialPoster Accounts For Sal

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by digitalpower, Oct 6, 2011.

1. digitalpower

digitalpower Very Active Members

Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, Hellotxt, Onlywire, SocialAdr, SocialMarker, SocialPoster Accounts For Sale! Easily Add Content To Multiple Websites And Gain Huge SEO Benefits For Your Websites!

Hey everyone,

In case you are unfamiliar with these accounts, let me explain how having these accounts can benefit you by saving you time and making you money.

With these accounts, you can easily post/update content to multiple websites such as social networks, photo sites, video sites, blogs etc. all at once. You do not have to manually create accounts and post to each website one by one which saves you many hours of your valuable time. The list of websites that the account posts content to varies depending on its type. However, these sites can include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many more.

Your content can contain links to websites that you want to promote. The high-quality backlinks that are created will help these websites get ranked higher in the search engines. The improved search engine rankings can bring in more traffic to your website. Driving more traffic to your website can generate more leads and sales which would mean more money for you.

Please read the following important information:

• Only one IP address per account will be used.
    • The same e-mail address and password will be used for all accounts.
    • If necessary, one profile picture for each account will be used.
    • All of the accounts will be confirmed.
    • Refunds will only be honored if you can prove that the account(s) delivered are not working upon delivery.
    • Prices, delivery times, availability and other things can change over time. Since this original thread may not be editable by me by the time you read this, please be sure to read the entire thread to see the latest information.

Ping.fm Account Service

Ping.fm is a free web service that lets users to post/update content to multiple websites all at once. There are approximately 32 different websites that you can have your content posted to currently. Ping.fm also has plugins and applications that can be used with these accounts.

All information, such as e-mail address, password, username, site name, API key etc. will be provided to you in a spreadsheet.

Prices:

1 Ping.fm Account - $10
    3 Ping.fm Accounts - $25
    5 Ping.fm Accounts - $40
    10 Ping.fm Accounts - $80
    20 Ping.fm Accounts - $150

Please allow 2 to 5 working days for completion.

Pixelpipe Account Service

Pixelpipe is a free web service that lets users to post/update content to multiple websites all at once. There are approximately 42 different websites that you can have your content posted to currently.

All information, such as e-mail address, password, username, site name etc. will be provided to you in a spreadsheet.

Prices:

1 Pixelpipe Account - $30
    2 Pixelpipe Accounts - $58
    3 Pixelpipe Accounts - $85
    4 Pixelpipe Accounts - $100
    5 Pixelpipe Accounts - $125

SocialADR Account Service

SocialADR is a free social media marketing service that lets users to post/update content to multiple websites all at once. There are approximately 22 different websites that you can have your content posted to currently.

All information, such as the e-mail address, password, username, site name etc. will be provided to you in a spreadsheet.

Prices:

2 SocialADR Accounts - $10
    4 SocialADR Accounts - $18
    6 SocialADR Accounts - $25
    8 SocialADR Accounts - $35
    10 SocialADR Accounts - $45

Onlywire Account Service

Onlywire is a free web service that lets users to post/update content to multiple websites all at once. There are approximately 49 different websites that you can have your content posted to currently.

All information, such as e-mail address, password, username, site name etc. will be provided to you in a spreadsheet.

Prices:

1 Onlywire Account - $12
    3 Onlywire Accounts - $30
    5 Onlywire Accounts - $50
    10 Onlywire Accounts - $95
    20 Onlywire Accounts - $150

HelloTXT Account Service

HelloTXT is a free web service that lets users to post/update content to multiple websites all at once. There are approximately 54 different websites that you can have your content posted to currently.

Prices:

1 Hellotxt Account - $10
    3 Hellotxt Accounts - $25
    5 Hellotxt Accounts - $40
    10 Hellotxt Accounts - $78
    20 Hellotxt Accounts - $150

SocialPoster Submission Service

SocialPoster is a free web service that lets users submit content to multiple websites all at once. There are approximately 42 different websites that you can have your content posted to currently.

Prices:

1 SocialPoster Submission - $10
    3 SocialPoster Submissions - $25
    5 SocialPoster Submissions - $40
    10 SocialPoster Submissions - $78
    20 SocialPoster Submissions - $150

SocialMarker Submission Service

SocialMarker is a free web service that lets users submit content to multiple websites all at once. There are approximately 47 different websites that you can have your content posted to currently.

Prices:

1 SocialMarker Submission - $10
    3 SocialMarker Submissions - $25
    5 SocialMarker Submissions - $40
    10 SocialMarker Submissions - $78
    20 SocialMarker Submissions - $150

Gold Combination Packages

Gold Combination Packages allow you to save more money by purchasing both Ping.fm and PixelPipe accounts together.

Prices:

1 Ping.fm Account, 1 PixelPipe Account - $38
    3 Ping.fm Accounts, 2 PixelPipe Accounts - $79
    5 Ping.fm Accounts, 3 PixelPipe Accounts - $115
    10 Ping.fm Accounts, 4 PixelPipe Accounts - $165
    20 Ping.fm Accounts, 5 PixelPipe Accounts - $255

Please allow 3 to 7 working days for completion.

Platinum Combination Packages

Platinum Combination Packages allow you to save the most money by purchasing Ping.fm, PixelPipe, SocialADR, Onlywire, Hellotxt, SocialPoster and SocialMarker accounts together.

Prices:

1 Ping.fm Account, 1 PixelPipe Account, 2 SocialADR Accounts, 1 Onlywire Account, 1 Hellotxt Account, 1 SocialPoster Submission, 1 SocialMarker Submission –$79

3 Ping.fm Accounts, 2 PixelPipe Accounts, 4 SocialADR Accounts, 3 Onlywire Accounts, 3 Hellotxt Accounts, 3 SocialPoster Submissions – $175

5 Ping.fm Accounts, 3 PixelPipe Accounts, 6 SocialADR Accounts, 5 Onlywire Accounts, 5 Hellotxt Accounts, 5 SocialPoster Accounts – $270

10 Ping.fm Accounts, 4 PixelPipe Accounts, 8 SocialADR Accounts, 10 Onlywire Accounts, 10 Hellotxt Accounts, 10 SocialPoster Accounts – $480

20 Ping.fm Accounts, 5 PixelPipe Accounts, 10 SocialADR Accounts, 20 Onlywire Accounts, 20 Hellotxt Accounts, 20 SocialPoster Accounts – $815

Please allow 3 to 14 working days for completion.

Custom Combination Packages

If you have different amounts of different types of accounts that you need to purchase, please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Please contact me now via private message (PM) to place your order. I currently accept PayPal for all payments. Please ask questions here in the thread or via PM. Also, be sure to check out my other threads here on MMD to see other products and services that I offer.

Thanks,
    digitalpower

2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Re: ★★★★★ Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, Hellotxt, Onlywire, SocialAdr, SocialMarker, SocialPoster Accounts For Sale! Easily Add Content To Multiple Websites And Gain Huge SEO Benefits For Your Websites! ★★★&#9733

Thread Approved
    Good luck with sales op

3. how2guy

how2guy New Member

Re: ★★★★★ Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, Hellotxt, Onlywire, SocialAdr, SocialMarker, SocialPoster Accounts For Sale! Easily Add Content To Multiple Websites And Gain Huge SEO Benefits For Your Websites! ★★★&#9733

I'm up for it please contact me...heytobeyatgmail

4. digitalpower

Re: ★★★★★ Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, Hellotxt, Onlywire, SocialAdr, SocialMarker, SocialPoster Accounts For Sale! Easily Add Content To Multiple Websites And Gain Huge SEO Benefits For Your Websites! ★★★&#

how2guy, I have sent you a message via e-mail.

5. fitgirrl

fitgirrl Make Money Online Very Active Members

Re: ★★★★★ Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, Hellotxt, Onlywire, SocialAdr, SocialMarker, SocialPoster Accounts For Sale! Easily Add Content To Multiple Websites And Gain Huge SEO Benefits For Your Websites! ★★★&#

I ordered a test pixelpipe acct and received it in less than 24 hours. Tested and all accounts are live and working. I will be placing another order soon. The account packages are about 20% cheaper than the last provider I used. Thanks a lot!

6. Majjed2008

Majjed2008 Make Money Online

hello

i want to order for test 1 Pixelpipe Account - $30

7. digitalpower

Thank you for your interest in my Pixelpipe service. Please check your private message box for my contact information and how to order.

Regards,
    digitalpower

8. digitalpower

Thank you very much for your review fitgirrl. I appreciate your business. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

9. Majjed2008

Majjed2008 Make Money Online

hi , here is my review :
    I ordered 3 onlywire accounts and received them very quickly. They were high quality accounts and helped boost my site rankings. I will be purchasing more accounts in the future.
    Thanks!

10. digitalpower

Thank you for the review. Your business is greatly appreciated!

11. digitalpower

Special Holiday Sale For The Rest of November!
    10% OFF Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, SocialADR, Onlywire, HelloTXT, SocialPoster, SocialMarker Account Services!

12. Davey Mars

Davey Mars Very Active Members

Hey man, question: are you also setting up the accounts that these guys post to? Like the bazillion, digg, mixx, reddit, mr wong, etc.?
    That would make this an extreme no-brainer, but even if you're not, it looks like a great service.

13. digitalpower

Davey,

Yes, we set up the accounts that they post to. Each account type has its own set of different sites that it can connect and post to. If you have any more questions, please PM now with your instant messenger name (Skype is preferred) and we can chat about it on Skype/AIM etc. and finalize a deal.

Thanks,
    digitalpower

14. digitalpower

Today is the final day of the sale. Make sure to take advantage of it now because once its midnight EST today, the sale is over! Thanks to all who purchased during this sale. Your business is greatly appreciated!

15. fansflipper

fansflipper New Member

im interested i need some social markers and posters

16. digitalpower

I can provide you with both of those. PM sent!

17. IM_Hustler

IM_Hustler Make Money Online

I need an onlywire account, all other accounts that are attached to the onlywire acc will be registered right (bookmarking accounts)?

PM me your paypal. TQ!

18. digitalpower

Yes, all of the other accounts that are attached to the Onlywire account will be registered. PM sent too!

19. canuckle83

canuckle83 New Member

thansk!! i am going to add you on skype now

20. digitalpower

Special Sale Until Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST!
    10% OFF Ping.fm, Pixelpipe, SocialADR, Onlywire, HelloTXT, SocialPoster, SocialMarker Account Services!