The Cheapest and Fastest 100% Real Facebook FanPage Likes Guaranteed!! NO ADMIN NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by ashkatchum, Oct 21, 2011.

1. ashkatchum

ashkatchum Very Active Members

The Cheapest and Fastest Facebook Services

Deliver the best quality fans for the cheapest prices!
    100 % Customer Satisfaction

Welcome!

This thread is directed to all the companies, clubs, organizations and people in the social marketing community. Me and my partner want to offer all of you the best FanPage-Like Services on the market. We always deliver your order to meet and exceed your expectations.

We look forward to working with you and helping your FanPage reach its full potential!

What type of FanPage-Likes Services will you receive?

- All likes are from real people who are eager to interact on your fanpage

- The most professional and prompt customer service

- FanPage growth and recognition

- Allow your company to build the userbase and reputation you so desire

YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO GIVE US ADMIN ACCESS OR ACCOUNT NAME AND PASSWORD!! ALL WE NEED IS YOUR PAGE URL AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!​

Price List

Global/Worldwide Fans:

500 Likes $15

1,000 Likes $20

2,000 Likes $30

3,000 Likes $45

5,000 Likes $75

10,000 Likes $140

15,000 Likes $190

20,000 Likes $230

25,000 Likes $280

50,000 Likes $540

75,000 Likes $775

Delivery Rate: 24-48 Hours
    *May take longer if order exceeds 50,000 Likes

PLEASE ALLOW AS MUCH AS 24 HOURS FROM PAYMENT FOR SERVICE TO START​

Are fans real people?

All of the fans that will like your page are 100% real. These are people who can interact and participate on your fanpage. The participation is completely up to them and the frequency in which they participate can be influenced by how often you make wall posts and how interesting your page is overall.

We also assure you that these people are not recruited from games such as Farmville or Mafia Wars. We have targeted these people through various other methods.

How to order:

If you would like to make an order please feel free to send me a private message (PM) or leave a message here on the thread and I will contact you within 24 hours. You can also contact me on Skype.

Payment Methods:

We accept payment through Paypal for all orders less than $500. If your order exceeds $500 and would like to pay through wire or a different method please mention this through message or chat.

Refund Policy

If likes are not completed by the deadline we will refund your payment immediately. Although our services do not increase the chances of your fanpage being banned we offer 100% refund if circumstances warrant one.

Special Orders

If you request over 100,000 FanPage-Likes or would like to split your likes between several pages we are more than open to negotiate a price that suits both parties.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions​

What method do you use?

The method we use involve using various different fanpages to promote your fanpage. After the allotted amount of likes have been reached we stop promoting your fanpage. Therefore you will always receive several extra likes with each order!

Is there any chance your method can ban my page?

No. The method we use will not harm or put your page in danger of being banned. As long as you continue to make posts and stay interacting with the fans on your page the page will remain active. However, if you order likes and choose not to make posts or interact with the fans that write on your wall you are putting your fanpage in danger due to the numbers of fans continuing to increase while activity remains still.

Why have I lost fans? What can you do?

A decrease in the number of fans can only be related to people who visit the fanpage and decide the content or lack of content is not what they so desired. We can only help you obtain fans, keeping them will be up to you!

However, we are always on the customers’ side so if the number of fans ever decrease below the amount of likes you have purchased we will make sure to promote your page until it reaches the ordered amount.

Will you receive any negative comments?

We apologize in advance for any negative comments, we try to monitor and keep them at a minimum but it is impossible to refrain every person to be respectful and mature.
    We advise you to simply delete these comments from your page, ban the user and thereafter no harm will be done.

Can I split likes between multiple fanpages?

Yes. If you would like to split likes make sure to mention that when communicating through private messages or chats. We are glad to allocate FanPage-Likes to the various fan pages of your choice.

WE HAVE THE BEST AND CHEAPEST FAN PAGES ON MMD!!!​

ALL MESSAGES WILL BE REPLIED TO ASAP, EITHER PM OR ON THIS THREAD, WITHIN 24 HOURS!​

2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Re: The Cheapest and Fastes 100% Real Facebook FanPage Likes Guaranteed!! NO ADMIN NEEDED!

Thread Approved
    Good luck with sales bro!

3. ashkatchum

Re: The Cheapest and Fastes 100% Real Facebook FanPage Likes Guaranteed!! NO ADMIN NEEDED!

Thank you! Taking all orders. Please post a message on the thread, PM me, or contact me on Skype.

4. ashkatchum

5000 free likes for the next 5 orders!! PM or hit me up on skype :D

5. desparado

desparado Make Money Online Very Active Members

looks good, but first i want to read some reviews:)

6. cshanes

cshanes Make Money Online

I'm interested find me on skype - Cory.Shanes

7. ashkatchum

Thanks to all who have reached out and made orders! Continuing to take all orders!

8. ProducerK

ProducerK Member

Just wanted to post a follow-up on this.
    I ordered the $15 service for 500 likes.
    The likes were delivered as promised with a few extra which is always nice to see.
    Customer support was excellent, and payment was very easy to make.
    Facebook account is working as normal.
    I would highly recommend these guys based on my experience with my transaction with them.
    Will be purchasing more very soon.

9. ashkatchum

Thanks ProducerK! we continue to take orders of all sizes, please contact ASAP for specials :)

10. kulli60

kulli60 New Member

I got no answers for my questions!

11. ashkatchum

ive answered your questions over and over. if you can post your video onto a fanpage then we can send likes to the fanpage.

12. ashkatchum

taking all orders! I can now also provide US segmented likes. Please reply or PM for price list

13. Snowpie

Snowpie New Member

I added you on skype to know more

14. Rose Sim

Rose Sim New Member

I would like to buy 500 likes for my contest.
    The accounts must look like they are created in my country and logged in from my country, in order for the vote to go through.
    Please let me know if that is possible.
    Thank you

15. androfreak

androfreak Very Active Members

Too expenive my friend.
    15$ for 500 likes..!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

16. sekhar203

sekhar203 New Member

good service...keep it up...

17. mattalicious

mattalicious New Member

I'd be interested in an order of 5,000 Likes. I'm excited to try your service. Thank you very much!

18. cpd354

cpd354 New Member

can you get me 500+ photo likes within the next 48 hours

19. claire

claire New Member

What is your best rate for 1 million US fans?

20. colevr

colevr New Member

hello I urgently need fb likes for a video contest, please add ASAP me on skype: colevr