★★ SEO & Social Marketing Services ◄BUY THE CHEAPEST► YouTube Views, Subscribers, Likes, Favorites ▌

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by CashCrank, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Toker

Toker Member

Re: ★★ SEO & Social Marketing Services ◄BUY THE CHEAPEST► YouTube Views, Subscribers, Likes, Favorites ▌Twitter Followers ▌Facebook Fans/Likes ▌SEO Social Bookmarking, Backlinks, EDU Backlinks ★&amp

I assume your Twitter followers are fake profiles? Just wondering, thanks :)

2. CashCrank

CashCrank Make Money Online Very Active Members

Re: ★★ SEO & Social Marketing Services ◄BUY THE CHEAPEST► YouTube Views, Subscribers, Likes, Favorites ▌Twitter Followers ▌Facebook Fans/Likes ▌SEO Social Bookmarking, Backlinks, EDU Backlinks ★&amp

Yes, fake and untargeted but have very realistic profiles and pictures along with followers.

Contact me directly if you'd like to order real and targeted followers. They cost more.

3. CashCrank

I would like to add, since there is so much interest in the twitter followers, that our followers are VERY real looking, high quality accounts that raise absolutely no suspicions with Twitter.

Also our Followers don't unfollow like some other vendors because Twitter does NOT ban our accounts.

Here are some of our proud clients:
    <table frame="VOID" cellspacing="0" cols="1" rules="NONE" border="0" style="width: " width=""><colgroup><col width="px&quot;px&quot;258&quot;&quot;"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td width="258" height="17" align="LEFT">Twitter</td></tr></tbody></table> <table frame="VOID" cellspacing="0" cols="1" rules="NONE" border="0" style="width: " width=""><colgroup><col width="px&quot;px&quot;258&quot;&quot;"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td width="258" height="17" align="LEFT">Twitter </td></tr></tbody></table> <table frame="VOID" cellspacing="0" cols="1" rules="NONE" border="0" style="width: " width=""><colgroup><col style="px&quot;width:" 258px"=""></colgroup><tbody><tr><td width="258" height="17" align="LEFT">Twitter</td></tr></tbody></table>

4. jmacker

jmacker New Member

do you do facebook photo likes?

5. CashCrank

Yes, shoot me a pm or add me on skype: "brian.rocks"

6. CashCrank

[​IMG]

Twitter Followers

Facebook Fans

YouTube Views and Subscribers

LinkedIn Contacts

Pinterest Followers

SEO Backlinks

We here at justnotice.me offer the cheapest prices online for all of your social marketing needs. As leaders in the social marketing industry we can assure you some of the most affordable prices around. Whether your supplying your reseller website with our services or simply buying them for personal or business ventures, justnotice.me gaurantees your satisfaction no matter what your social media needs.

[​IMG]

We want to do business with you! Any inquiries can be sent to our staff using the contact us page.

7. CashCrank

Our SEO Services are as follows:

20,000 Blog Comment Backlinks - 28.95
    40,000 Blog Comment Backlinks - 48.95
    500 .EDU Backlinks - 28.95
    500 Social Bookmarks - 28.95

8. CashCrank

If you leave a review after your order, I'll send you a discount on your next purchase, MMD members only.

9. CashCrank

We're now running a complimentary blog at Justnotice.me Social Media Marketing Blog

10. cicsmayhem

cicsmayhem Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hello,

In your first post, WW 1k likes is $9 but in your site its 14.95? Which one is the real price? Thanks.

11. CashCrank

We've since upgraded to a new platform. $14.95 is now the official prices but I'd be glad to offer an MMD member that same offer of $9 for 1,000 likes for your first order.

You can contact me here or on my skype: "brian.rocks" for further instructions on payment details.

Best,
    Brian R.
    justnotice.me

12. CashCrank

Prices are lower than ever! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

13. CashCrank

We're still kickin'!

All previous orders have been completed.

14. CashCrank

Many people have been asking if we provide other services than what's listed on the site. Yes, we do. Just ask.

15. CashCrank

Orders completed, ready to fulfill more. Delivered in 24 hrs.

16. CashCrank

Hello,

It is with our understanding that the http://justnotice.me website has experienced server problems these past few days, causing the appearance to give an internal server error. The problems have been corrected and everything back to normal. Thanks to those who've helped get this problem fixed, without you we wouldn't have found the problem until much later.

All previous orders have been completed on time and with extra bonuses.

Thank you for choosing our social media & seo services, we hope to continue doing business with our loyal customers.
    Best Regards,
    http://justnotice.me Staff
    Brian R.

17. CashCrank

18. CashCrank

Thanks to everyone who's decided to use our service thus far, we know you're satisfied and so are we.

19. CashCrank

Now offering pinterest followers.

20. outbackjoe

outbackjoe Make Money Online Very Active Members

Hi CashCrank, r you still offering the $9 for worldwide traffic on FB - where are they primarily coming from?