WikiMarks · The Power Of 9000+ Unique Wikis and 1000+ Unique Bookmarks · Insane IP Diversity!

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by mmtj, Apr 2, 2012.

1. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

Wiki Solutions by SEOlutions · Drips (new), Bigger Blasts and More!

We (roman375 and I) don't really give a crap about big sales copies, so straight to the point - here's what we have on offer

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

We did a lot of split and beta tests and the results are off the hook. I, myself, was able to recover a small site that was hit by the panda update on Oct 14th with the Wikis alone. The sh*t just works and it works very very well!

We are always happy to help via Skype (janis.thies or roman3755) or via E-Mail/PM (info@seolutions.biz) – we stick to our TAT and most importantly, we deliver results.

Reviews:

2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

Thread Approved

I have used this guys service. I was a paid customer and can give you my personal experiences. So far it has been about 4 days since he gave my report. I am bouncing around in the serps to some degree. All links but maybe two or three where live. Which if you ask me is pretty damn sweet. This guy has one hell of a track record for delivery. I am confident that there will be no problems what so ever. There was even some .edu's in the mix. There was only a small percent of do follow. Which dofollow is pretty much dead now anyway it will still have one hell of an effect on your rankings. One of these should rank you for a low competition keyword with ease.

Traffic wise if you are looking for traffic directly these might not be a good choice for you. Do your keyword research well. If you fail because you did not do proper research that is not the responsibility of the op. He delivers what he says and he does a good job he even over delivers.

Good luck on sales op! this is definitely on Smeltzer's must buy list for anyone trying SEO. It was the best dollar I have ever spent in SEO. BTW this guy really does know SEO. His customer service is awesome and this service just all around kicks butt.

3. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

Thanks for the kind words Smeltzer!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How to submit unlimited URLs/Keywords
    A. Here is how it works:

Like always, each article can contain up to 3 links in it. But now, for each link within the article, you can submit an unlimited amount of URLs. During posting, our software will randomly pick one of the URL/keywords combinations and place it as one of the 3 links within the article.

Keep in mind though, for best ranking results, all URLs/keywords you submit should be somewhat related, otherwise it will look strange if a paragraph is talking about cars and you submit URLs/keywords that range from fruits to fitness equipment. You can however choose to have the 3 links within the article cover different topics of your choosing. Just make sure that you assign only related URLs (different domains is possible)/keywords for each of the 3 links.

It is also worth noting that if you want a particular URL to receive a significant rankings boost, you should submit fewer URLs or even just the one. The option to submit unlimited URLs is for those of you that want more diversity

Q. Do you offer bulk discounts?
    A. Yes, we offer 15% off the total price for 4-6 orders, and 20% for 7+ orders.

Q. Can I use this on a new website?
    A. Most certainly. Though Wikis are a fairly new platform, we haven't seen any adverse effects in the past 2 months that we offer our service. In fact, it’s a great way to begin any linkbuilding campaign for new sites.

Q. How many URLs can I use?
    A. You can provide unlimited URLs, each with its own specific anchors.

Q. How many keywords should I use?
    A. You can use as many keywords as you like. Our big package is perfect for some huge anchor variation.

Q. Will the articles for the Wikis be readable?
    A. No, probably not - we spin the articles very deep with a high degree of uniqueness. As a result the individual articles will not be very readable. But, as the purpose of the article is to serve as a medium for contextual backlinks for Google to crawl, readability doesn't matter anyway.

Q. Can I use this for non-English websites?
    A. Yes, we can handle that! The articles for the Wikis will be in English, but your anchors can be in whatever language you want.

Q. I have something I want to ask you guys, how can I get in touch with you?
    A. You can pm us on here, send an email to
    info@seolutions.biz or add either one of us on skype: janis.thies or roman3755. We are always around to answer any questions regarding our service.

Michel Wachira likes this.
  4. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

Just want to update you guys, that everyone who ordered will be receiving their report within a couple of days. Keep an eye on your inboxes/**** folders.

5. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

A couple of reports have been sent out.

6. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

A lot of reports sent out today. Check your **** folder if you do not see it in your inbox.

7. Krayzie

Krayzie The One And Only

Ok guys,its review time :)

mmtj was kind to give me a review copy of the WikiMarks Pack ( the $85 ) and i have to say im impressed.This service rocks and i highly recommend it because this is a top notch service and it will give you a nice boost in serps.

So i gave mmtj 3 keywords with medium/low competition and here are the graphs for one of them :

[​IMG]

As you see climbed up from 97th spot to 10th spot.

And here are the results for the other 2 keywords :
    KEYWORD 1: from 177 to 14
    KEYWORD 2: from no rank to 62

This was tested on a new site with almost no backlinks at all.
    I also got 2 sales on my CB account after using this service since i got ranked for the keywords i wanted.Awesome job and thanks for letting me test it :)

Good luck with the sales

8. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

We have introduced additional packages, guys. Check them out.

9. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

A few reports sent out. Open for more orders.

10. petski7

petski7 New Member

Hi I am new here.. I am just curious about your program? is it something that needs to be installed on my computer or it is like a plug-in to my website? sorry for my stupid question. thanks.

11. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

Nothing needs to be installed on your computer or website. This is not a program, it's a service. You give us your URL and the keywords which you want your site to rank higher for, and we do the rest. Hope that answers your question. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

12. petski7

petski7 New Member

will my google adsense get unique impressions for this? I want to try your service but I just don't want to spend for some crappy lame scammers.. I know that you understand what I mean. i hope that you can give light to my blind questions.. thanks.

13. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

Our service is meant to increase your site's rankings in Google which in turn brings it more traffic. So, yes, your Adsense impressions should increase. We sell this service on many other forums for a while now, having served more than 1000 customers. We are a business and are not out to scam anyone. This should be apparent from the countless glowing reviews we have across all our threads on all the different forums.

14. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

A few reports have been sent out. Check your **** folders if you do not see them in your inbox.

15. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

If anyone has any custom orders they need done, do not hesitate to contact us. We are usually very accommodating with custom requests.

16. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

Lower Prices for all the packages!

In addition, we upped the Blog Comments for the Wikis Only and WikiMarks Package!

Get your orders in!

17. mmtj

mmtj Make Money Online

We have recently launched a new service on our site in addition to the Wiki packages. The service is called Simple Solutions and includes 300+ unique web 2.0 blogs linking to your site. Check it out HERE

18. donpuia

donpuia Make Money Online Very Active Members

I have place an order for the Wikis Only

19. georgepcolemanlhm

georgepcolemanlhm New Member

I want to place an order too, but can you help me out further with some tips? Looking forward to hear from you.

20. mmo666

mmo666 New Member

i like it happy new year 2013