Professional SEO Assistants-Crush Your Competitors!

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by Standard, Aug 25, 2012.

1. droneman

droneman New Member

Report #2:

I just received my second report from my VA, and I am happy to say that the links are really high quality and he even built me a link wheel. I did not see an increase in SERP but my VA assured me it would take a bit of time to see the links in effect, I have no doubt that it will!

2. Elamros

Elamros New Member

Looks promising and everyone in this thread seems very excited about this. Do you have a website for the VA services? All the best to everyone.

3. Elamros

Elamros New Member

Saw the link, thought you didn't include it in your post. Will check this out. :)

4. Standard

Standard Very Active Members

Thank you for the honest feedback! This will definitely help my service get even better in the future! :D

Thank you for your kind words, and yes I do I have website for my professional VA services! Its Lavatrix Professional SEO Services |, feel free to check it out at anytime!

5. Elamros

Elamros New Member

Nice! Where do you get your VA's?

6. Standard

My VAs are all located in USA and each of them have been doing SEO for atleast 5 years, hence the emphasis on "professional". They now specialize in post-google update SEO methods and strategies to help effectively and efficiently help clients rank their websites after the google updates.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  7. Murmillo

Murmillo New Member

I agree with this completely, my one month with my professional VA just finished today, and I have to say I am extremely happy with how this service turned out! All of my (five) keywords are now on Page 1 on Google and I cannot be any happier! :D

My Professional VA was just awesome, he is quick and detailed with his replies and he is extremely professional! This was way past any of my expectations! I tried other post Penguin SEO services and this is the only one so far that really paid off!!!!!

This is just like their service says, you pay for qaulity and sucess! I am really glad I made the decision to purchase my membership for my personal VA, definitely the best decision I have made thus far!

Definitely 10/10!!

*Trust me guys this is THE all-in-one SEO solution!

8. Standard

Thanks for giving us your feedback! I am very happy to hear that you think so highly of our Professional SEO VA service. =)

At Lavatrix, we always strive for helping our clients dominate the search engine, rank their keywords, quality and professionalism.

Also I have just received your payment for another month, and I have told your VA to continue using his expertise in SEO and continue working on your websites. ;)

*Also All Other PM Sent!

9. droneman

droneman New Member

Update #3:

I just got my report from my VA and I have also checked my rankings and I am very happy with the results, two out of my four of my keywords with medium competition and around 40,000 exact global and local searches went from #19 and #34 to #7 and # 9! My VA also told me that my all of keywords will jump more in the rankings in the next week or report! I cannot wait! :D

10. Standard

That is excellent news!

*Also All PM Sent!

11. droneman

droneman New Member

One month Update:

My one month with my professional VA has just ended and I am extremely happy with my results! First of all I have to say that Standard and his Professional VA was diligent and had quick and detailed responses whenever I asked them a question, which to me says a lot about their service and professionalism. Now onto the SEO. I talked to my VA about the website I wanted to rank and have given him 5 keywords all with medium to high competition. Non of my keywords were even close to the first page and I really needed my website to increase in SERP. After 1 month with my VA 4 or my keywords are now on the first page of google, the highest being at #2 which is fantastic considering it has only been a month! That one keyword in praticular jumped 52 spots! The weekly reports are extremely detailed and can be easily read. I am definitely going to continue using this service ;) and all I have to say is that Lavatrix did an amazing job all around!

10/10 service :)

12. Standard

Thank your for your detailed and review! The feeling of someone appriecating my SEO services always feel great, and you were an excellent client, and we are glad that we can be part of your business! Toast to our future sucesses! :D

13. Standard

Hi there, PM sent!

*All other PM sent as well!

14. Standard

All Pm Sent!

15. Standard

All PM Sent!

16. Standard

Hi Please check you inbox! All PM sent!

17. Standard

All PM Sent!

18. Standard

Results from Clients here on MMD! This is Just the First Batch, a lot more clients here on MMD have been seeing sucuess from this Service! Don't Wait and get your Professional SEO VA now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Standard

I went on a mini vocation, so I am sorry for not answering everyone's PMs! Anyways PM Sent!

20. Standard

Just came back from visiting my relatives in the United States for thanks giving, I had a lot PMs when I was gone and I am sorry It is taking so long for me to respond! Anyways All PM Sent!!!