Professional SEO Assistants-Crush Your Competitors!

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by Standard, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Standard

Standard Very Active Members

Are you having trouble ranking websites or has the latest Google Penguin updates have you cornered?

Why waste money on other one time SEO “gambles” and hope for the best?

Well we have the solution! We have professional SEO assistants ready to work and have access to hundreds of dollars per month of advanced software, networks, and latest in link building strategies in SEO!

Here at Lavatrix we emphasis the word professional, as the old saying goes “you get what you pay for”. We have only the best and most qualified SEO Assistants working on your websites, what you are paying for is quality.

Get everything you need done without lifting a finger and crush your competitors!

You are working on your online business. Your goal is to gain your financial freedom and do the things you want to do in life, only to have Google bash your websites and your dreams.

Do you seriously want to waste your time to build links 6-8 hours a day on top of everything you are already doing?! And to have Google Updates just de-rank your websites?
    Your competition isn’t interested in wasting their valuable time and effort. They are focusing on their own products and websites.

They have reached the point where they are actually LOSING REVENUE by not hiring help for SEO to their websites.

These Professional VAs speak great English so there will be no confusion on what to do what so ever.

Here are some ways that Professional SEO Assistant can help you to Search Engine Optimize Your Site or Services we Offer:

1. High PR blog posts
    2. Article directories submission
    3. Authority Link Network Submissions
    4. Web 2.0s Posting
    5. Link wheel
    6. Link Pyramid
    7. Social bookmarking
    8. Video submission to top video sites
    9. High pr blog comments
    10. Reports will be submitted in excel sheet to your email with full information.
    11. All links placed by hand; not by any software
    12. Keyword Research

Why spend $20+ on 1 link pyramid or link wheel when our Professional VA can build several while working for you

This top end SEO service usually goes for a lot of money but for a limited time only this incredible service for only $300 a month(or $10 a day)! As a promotional Offer!

*Visit Lavatrix.com for more details

This is the All-In-One solution for SEO!

Crush Your Competitors!

Don’t waste your money on other Cheap SEO efforts and pay for Quality and ensure your success!

Update: First time Clients can now pay by increments during the first month, which is every week, to establish that trust and reliability between Us and the Client. For people currently using this service you can still pay monthly, so do not worry!(scroll all the way down to pay by increments).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buy Now----> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=X39RS4MYLZ82W

Q: When can they start?

A: He VAs will start a day or two after you have paid(your 30-days do not start yet only when they have begun) and you have talked to them and told them about your websites and what you would like to be done.

Q: How often does the VA report?

A: My VAs can do reports every day to every week but no later than every week, it is usually to the preference to the client. But every week is usually the standard time.

Q: Do we communicate with the VA directly or with a "handler"?

A: After the purchase you will talk to VA directly, each VA will have their very own email address that you can message at anytime to give instruction or seek advice. We believe in transparency between client and company.

Q: What's the process like for a new customer? How do you come to a plan to SEO the site?

A: For a new costumer, I will scheduled a meeting with your Professional VA either on skype or some sort of messaging system, MSN, etc, and from there you would tell the VA about your sites, current ranking etc. Depending on your competition and saturation of your keyword or niche, the VA will come up with the best course of action for your site to get maximum results.

Q: How many sites can a customer use for this monthy service of $240?

A: There is no restrictions on how many sites the client wants to Optimize. However if you give your VA 3-5 sites you might see good results rather than if you gave your VA 1-2 sites to get phenomenal results. So you can either go for a "shotgun" approach or "rifle" approach.

Q: How's the interaction with the VA? Can a customer contact the VA daily/weekly?

A: Each VA speaks great English, thus the emphasis on Professional and has an unique email, where you contact them at anytime, they will respond as quickly as they can.

Q: How about when a customer wants to change the linkbuilding process one way or the other?

A: Being Professional VAs they are under your "command", it is your internet empire you are trying to build and if you want your linkbuilding process changed than it will be changed, but it might take some time.

Buy Now--->https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KVQS2H7BNGXZA

2. Krayzie

Krayzie The One And Only

Thread Approved!

Good luck with sales James :)

3. Standard

Thanks Krayzie!

Hire a Professional VA and Crush your Competitors now!

4. Murmillo

Murmillo New Member

Hi this service looks very promising, do you guys have a website? Also I have Pmed you and I am definitely interested in this service.

5. Standard

Hi there I have pmed you, and yes we do have a website for professonal SEO services. Its lavatrix.com, feel free to check it out.

Also All other pms sent!

6. Murmillo

Murmillo New Member

I just purchased the one month membership! It was great talking to you on skype and can't wait to debreift my VA and see my sites shoot up the rankings.

7. Standard

Thanks, It was great talking to such an excellent client! You will definitely own the rankings now :D

8. Standard

All PMs Sent!

9. BulletSkin

BulletSkin New Member

I just ordered the one week trial and debriefed my VA he seems super professional and has great experience with SEO, cannot wait to see how this turns out!

10. Standard

Thanks you will not regret it, what you are paying for the quality and sucess! :D

11. Standard

All PM Sent!

12. droneman

droneman New Member

Hi I just made an account on MMD because I am very interested in your service, I don't think I can PM yet, so please pm me, before I hire a VA, I have 1 or 2 requests, thanks.

13. Standard

Hey Droneman, I just PMed you my skype, please check you inbox, thanks.

*Also, all other PM sent!

14. droneman

droneman New Member

I just ordered a one month trail membership for a professional VA. The VA gave me fantastic advice and even developed an SEO plan just for my website, I have no doubt that this service will give me great results, with the professionalism of these VAs. I will give you guys an update when I get my weekly report.

15. georgepcolemanlhm

georgepcolemanlhm New Member

Thanks a lot for all these services. I reallt apreciate what you are doing up in here. Congrats.

16. Standard

Thank you! You can definitely give updates about this service the more unbais and honest the better, I am always looking to improve this fantastic service and client communication!

Thank you! I am just trying to give MMD a service that they deserve, this professional VA service is the all-in-one SEO solution!

17. Standard

All PMs Sent!

18. droneman

droneman New Member

I just got my weekly report from my VA, and all I have to say is WOW! I know it has only been a week, but already my website has started to increase in SERP. I have been trying for months trying to rank my keywords but it wouldn't even budge, it only took the VA a week to show my that this is THE SEO solution. The thing is this is only a week so I want to know if this was just a fluke, but if this is consistant, then it would be amazing. The report from the VA was detailed and all of the websites were high quality and the links were manually posted, so its safe. I will give you guys an update next week as well.

19. Standard

Thanks for the honest and detailed review!

Also all PM sent!

20. Standard

All PM Sent!