Selling : Pinterest –Instagram-Tumblr-Ustream-LinkedIN-Gmail PVA–Facebook PVA/Non PVA

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by greatpvas, Mar 1, 2013.

1. greatpvas

greatpvas New Member

Selling : Pinterest –Instagram-Tumblr-Ustream-LinkedIN-Gmail PVA –Facebook PVA/Non PVA-Youtube PVA- Hotmail-Yahoo

We have Got What You Need
    Great savings here guys
    Since being the largest phone verified accounts creator, we can easily offer the best prices on accounts. All our pvas are created by an experienced team in account creation
    • UNIQUE METHODS USED
    • We never ever negotiate on quality
    • All pvas are created with 1 IP per account.
    What We Do :
    We have the best team in pva creation . Here we offer account creation in Myspace, Facebook, and much more-see below for all our services and account creation we offer. All are in cheap rate.
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • Tumblr
    • Ustream
    • LinkedIN
    • Facebook Pvas
    • Facebook Non Pvas
    • Youtube Pvas
    • Gmail Pvas
    • Hotmail
    • Yahoo

Pinterest Accounts
    Pinterest is another popular image sharing webiste. You can promote your brand and use it for bulk marketing. We are providing regular Pinterest accounts:
    (Say no to captcha)
    Pinterest Marketing is very useful for those who have music, movie, songs, dating and relationship related niche. A great marketing deal for anyone who uses Pinterest for marketing!!!
    RATES:
    100 Pinterest Accounts = $5
    500 Pinterest Accounts = $ 40
    1000 Pinterest Accounts = $ 60
    Hotmail Accounts
    You can use these mail IDs for content posting, document posting and any SEO tools. Save your time and cost by using these new and fresh hotmail ids.
    Prices for HOTMAIL Accounts:
    (Minimum order limit; 1000 Accounts)
    1000 Hotmail Accounts = $9

Yahoo Accounts

Yahoo! or Ymail is another popular email program. You can use them for your bulk marketing projects. Yahoo accounts are pretty stable accounts.
    Prices for YAHOO Accounts:
    (Minimum order limit; 1000 Accounts)
    1000 Yahoo Accounts = $6

Twitter Accounts
    Twitter is another popular social networking website. You can promote your products and do viral marketing with twitter. We are providing regular Twitter accounts:
    Prices for TWITTER Accounts:
    (without Picture/Profile)
    (Minimum order limit; 1000 Twitter)
    1000 Twitter = $20

Instagram Accounts
    If you are a marketer who need to buy instagram Account for promoting your products or you offer instagram followers then this is your one stop spot for high quality instagram accounts.
    Start your Instagram Empire today
    100 Instagram Accounts :$15
    500 Instagram Accounts : $40
    1000 Instagram Accounts : $75

Tumblr Blogs
    Tumblr is a microblogging service that has recently become one of the foremost social media sites on the Internet. You can use Tumblr for gaining more backlinks and more visitors. Tumblr blogs can
    rank in Google a lot higher, and quicker, than your blog or site
    1000 Tumblr Blogs : $90

Ustream Accounts
    Ustream has millions of people from around the world broadcasting live from their homes, school, work and major events. Broadcast or join the Crowds - the world is at your fingertips.
    • Watch and interact with live shows from
    around the world.
    • Broadcast from your computer or mobile phone.
    • Join a broadcaster's Crowd to get real time
    alerts when they go live. Never miss a moment.
    100 Ustream Accounts : $15

LinkedIN Accounts
    Expand your network significantly and create more work opportunities by joining groups and discussions on various topics that you are interested in. Showcase your work experience, but more important, your work achievements and recommendations from your work colleagues and clients. Let other companies headhunt, and contact you, faster and more accurately.Find out where your friends work or who works at a better company and get directly introduced by one of your network contact.Keeping up with the new options that are being added on a regular basis. Sync it with TripIt, PowerPoint’s, Amazon, twitter or your personal blog.
    1000 LinkedIN Accounts : $ 120

Facebook Pvas
    You can buy Facebook accounts that are phone verified. Our Facebook Pvas come with several options. Facebook is the place to be to get your products and services in front of millions of people. Choose from a wide variety of options. Each Facebook PVA is phone verified and ready to go.
    FaceBook PVA (complete Profile – Phone Number& Email Verified - Picture)
    15 = 25$
    100 = 90$
    FaceBook PVA with 5 dummy aps = 2$ a piece
    FaceBook PVA with 10 dummy aps = 3$ a piece
    FaceBook PVA with 20 dummy aps = 4$ a piece

Facebook Non Pvas
    You can buy Facebook accounts that are Email verified. Security Question and Answer in Excel Sheet. It comes along with pic and complete profile.

RATES
    100 Facebook Non Pva : $25
    500 Facebook Non Pva : $110
    1000 acebook Non Pva : $190

Gmail PVA

Gmail Pvas are in high demand these days. With a Gmail Account, you can sign up instantly for many services online without having to fill out tons and tons of personal information. Some outstanding services and websites that you can instantly sign in with your Gmail Account include FaceBook, Youtube, Skype and other services in the Google family. Many Internet marketers are in need of Bulk Gmail Pvas that they can use in their marketing campaigns. When you Buy Gmail Pvas from us, you can rest assured that your Internet marketing campaigns will be carried out as planned without any interruption.
    We provide Each Gmail PVA(Phone Verified) Account is Created with Real Phone Number and Each Tested. Phone Verified Gmail Accounts makes you free from the headache of completely Valid Gmail Accounts Policy. You can also use these Gmail Pvas for creating and using other Google Accounts, because now a days google uses same Account Username and Password for all its Afiliated Services.

100 Gmail Pva : $18
    500 Gmail Pva : $90
    1000 Gmail Pva : $120

Youtube PVA
    This the best way to get YT accounts created in a very safely way, and to don't get banned from youtube within a few hours !. . we know how high quality accounts can help in promting your videos
    Dominate YouTube Now!
    • RATES:
    100 Youtube Pva = $25
    500 Youtube Pva = $90
    1000 Youtube Pva = $150

How to Pay:

I only accept PayPal

All Accounts are available every time
    Instant delivery after getting the payment...
    Anyone interested , contact me with any one of the given ways :

* PM me with what all you need
    * Email me : greatpvas@gmail.com
    * Chat with me on Skype : greatpvas

You can order Great Quality accounts here:-
    www.greatpva.com

The accounts have a 48 hour guarantee unless they are abused.
    All MEMBERS ARE WELCOME
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine ADMINISTRATOR

Thread approved
    good luck with sales.
  3. soniarhode

soniarhode New Member

Thanks to post all these information.it is very helpful to everyone so many people have problem about all this things.
  4. greatpvas

greatpvas New Member

20K Gmail Phone Verified Accounts Available in Stock
    Special discount for bulk buyers..
    Instant delivery after being paid...
    Add me in skype : greatpvas
  5. BarryV

BarryV New Member

6. outrage666

outrage666 Make Money Online Very Active Members

i ordered on your webpage but did not receive any email to confirmation. i see that you are here not much active...i hope you send me some words how long i have to wait for accounts?? thank you
  7. Sakthi Infosystem

Sakthi Infosystem New Member

Hai sir / mam,
    we are selling pinterest, gmail, gplus, youtube, windows azure trail ids and google play developer ids at cheapest price. contact me skype: pva.india
  8. Sakthi Infosystem

Hai sir / mam,
    we are selling pinterest, gmail, gplus, youtube, windows azure trail ids and google play developer ids at cheapest price. contact me skype: pva.india
  9. Sakthi Infosystem

Hai sir / mam,
    we are selling pinterest, gmail, gplus, youtube, windows azure trail ids and google play developer ids at cheapest price. skype: pva.india