★★★ MAKE BANK WITH YOUTUBE ★★★

Discussion in 'Simple Money Making Methods (Make Money Online)' started by YouTubeViews, Jan 19, 2012.

1. YouTubeViews

YouTubeViews New Member

Most of you probably already know that partners on youtube make a S!@$load of $$ from the ads placed on their videos.. You know.. those annoying ads at the

beginning of their videos? Yeah, well those ads pay roughly 4c/view. Now you may be thinking 4c? How can I make anything off of that? Well do the math. Lets

start with a basic amount of 1000 views. 1000x4 = 4000. 4000c = $40. 1000 views is EASILY attainable.. look at all those youtubers who get millions of views.

but now the toughest part... getting partnered...
    Most of you will think that becoming partnered requires years of dedication, but I'm here to tell you that it does NOT! Well usually It does, but in this

tutorial, Im going to show you how to get a partnership with YouTube within 1 month. yep. 1 month until you start making BANK from YouTube.

You may think this guide is going to be long and boring because of that long introduction, but you could not be more wrong. Infact the introduction, and

explaining how it will work is most of the trouble.. Now for the guide.

To become partnered you will need 3 MAIN things... Which is..
    2. Subscribers
    and 3. Likes, and comments

For #1, and #2, we are going to use the BEST View exchange for YouTube out there. Empireviews.

Nonref: http://empireviews.com

Empire views may seem like most other traffic exchanges, but it is much, much better. If you pay close attention while watching the autoviewer, you will see

that it uses other websites to redirect to your YouTube video. That means that YouTube will count more views, as well as boost your video higher, and these

views are partnership safe, because YouTube sees them as coming from facebook, twitter, tumblr, and other social media websites.

A quick synopses of how to use Empire Views.
    1. Sign up
    2. Run the auto viewer ( Earn Views )
    3. Get REFS! - REFS ARE VITAL TO A SUCCESS! - You earn EVERYTHING that your ref's earn! That means that your ref watches a video, they get a credit, you get a

credit. The site also gives bonuses to the top referes everyday!
    4. REDEEM! After you have collected 250 credits (Should take under an half an hour), you can redeem your credits toward a YouTube video link, or another

website link. Non YouTube videos will be reviewed before accepted.

Step 2 On Empire views
    After you have signed up on Empire Views, you can add your YouTube channel under "Your Info". You can earn credits from the "Earn Fan Points" page.

For #3, we will use Vagex.

Im sure most of you already know about vagex, but if you dont, here are the links:

Non-Ref: vagex.com

Vagex is the same sort of website, but also provides, likes, comments, and favourites. Though Empire Views IS better at views.

Now after you have signed up on these sites, make some new YouTube videos. Be creative and post origional content. Keep using your credits toward your YouTube

videos, and your channel, and before you know it you will have over 100 thousand views, and over 5000 subscribers, which is when I would suggest applying for a

partnership from YouTube. ( You will get monetised with youtube before you become partnered. Around 5000 views, but once you are partnered you will make twice

as much)

If this guide was helpful , please post a comment, and use my ref links!!!!!!!! If you need any help, post here and ill try to help!

Proof that this works????
    Well, im not going to share my actual YouTube channel, but here is their mascot video proving that it works. This video sucks, but look at the view count, and

the stats on the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOyTsud5n-A
    .(over 1.5m views delivered in past month!

2. gash

gash New Member

Thank you for this share....I may use this in the near future, but am concentrating on a few other projects at the moment.

3. DrBurito

DrBurito New Member

1 person likes this.
  4. l p e

l p e Make Money Online

Thanks for the share, i might try this.

5. mihas

mihas Make Money Online Very Active Members

to DR Burito : the method is there and it's very clear. I suggest you stop hating and read carefully the op, specially when you are not a mod.

This is actually a great way to become a partner. I only had like 10k views on my 5 videos and they offered me to become a partner. but my videos were very high quality.

6. Elvis

Elvis New Member

see this why people LOVE MMD!

people like DrBurito and many other that are apart of this community know the importance of trying to monetize fellow members.

you are more then welcome to share your methods here, that is why the forum was started to begin with, just don't monetize your fellow members. this is not those other forums that have a "special offer" so they can take other members money! if you need help here someone here will help you without trying to sell you the method.

even if you are not a mod, reporting things like this help keep MMD spam free. thanks again burito for bringing it to everyone's attention about referral links

elvis

7. moviedemands

moviedemands The One n Only

Hey mihas, I suggest you take notes on how to be a fellow MMD member like DR Burito.
    And try being a part of the community and not make comments suggesting that members like DR Burito not try to enforce rules even tho they are not a Mod. We are a family here.

BTW.. If you all didn't notice, I banned the OP for posting referral links. As DR Burito pointed out, it calls for an instant ban.
    So to everyone else, please respect MMD and follow the rules.

MD

8. Davey Mars

Davey Mars Very Active Members

Hey, what did I miss here? I'm looking at the guy's post and I don't see any referral links.
    Are you guys telling me we can't say "go to empirelinks.com and sign up?" How is that monetizing members? (Unless, I suppose, he owned empirelinks.)

9. Elvis

Elvis New Member

LOL man! do i need to write on there that i have removed the the aff links?

there's a little note on the OP that says just that! :)

elvis

10. Davey Mars

Davey Mars Very Active Members

Ok, I sort of thought of that after I posted. I'll crawl back under my stone now....

11. mihas

mihas Make Money Online Very Active Members

i still kinda don't get why ppl get so mad for referral links. it's one thing selling worthless wso. but when you are giving a free method away and just asking people to be you refs, I see no harm in that, anyone who uses the ref link will not loose money or gain less money, actually they make as much as they make, but they will help the guy who posted a good working method to make more money by making money.
    I see ref links as being actually a fellow member and part of the community, u get free money making methods, why would you ban the person if he can make more money without you spending any.

12. moviedemands

Few reasons why we dont allow referral links:

1) People create accounts here ONLY to spam their useless referral links (w/o sharing any real method)

2) This is a sharing community, not a place to monetize from members.

3) It helps keep the forum clean, if we ban/remove everyone that cant follow the rules it keeps the forum from useless clutter.

4) The owner of the forum does not want referral links.

If your looking to read a bunch of useless threads, full of copy/paste threads full of referral links then this is not a place for you.
    As stated, this is a community. Not a spam haven.
    MMD is unique, you will not find another forum that the moderators/admins will take the time that our staff does to help everyone they can.
    Notice the name of the forum, moneymakerdiscussion.com

With all that said, it's very easy to follow the rules.. if people cant take the 5 min to read the section rules, well we cant take the time to explain the rules every time someone breaks them.

Anyone that does not like the forums rules, feel free to never log back in, it's that simple :)

-- and mihas, please understand this is not directed at you. Just simply telling everyone that reads the thread.

13. mahol

mahol New Member

agree with...the thread starter is banned bcoz of this guys........its ridiculous man....

14. moviedemands

really, it's DR Burito fault that I banned YouTubeViews?
    Maybe you should read the rules yourself.

The ban had nothing to do with DR Burito what so ever.

YouTubeViews was banned, because he cant follow a simple rule we have here.

NO REFERRAL LINKS

15. Manny

Manny UBot Wiz

A few things.

We are here to learn from each other not to make money of each other.

If you have something valuable that you do not want to share for free then is very simple make an eBook buy a thread on the MMDigitals section and sell it there.

We are a family here and we want to keep it like that. We love to share our methods so others can make money OUTSIDE of MMD not from MMD members.

16. fayeT

fayeT New Member

I agree Manny, we are all members of this forum therefore we must try to be responsible not to start troubles with the other members, like what you've said were family here.

17. chillout

chillout New Member

lol : ) this will take sometime

18. rocketzy

rocketzy New Member

Thanks for sharing! will try that.

19. YouTubeViews

YouTubeViews New Member

Sorry, will not post ref links in the future.
    Still, enjoy this method!

20. zee9725

zee9725 New Member

Thankx for The Info, should try this soon ;)