Runescape Botting simple easy money doing very little work 50-++++ a day

Discussion in 'Simple Money Making Methods (Make Money Online)' started by Smeltzer, May 27, 2012.

1. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

That has nothing to do with the bot. The bot works perfectly. This is not a troubleshooting guide on why you can not log in. You can ask them on there support forum how to log into runescape.
  2. hamachi

hamachi New Member

ok?

Sorry i got banned and i cant talk there, maybe you can tell me where to find autominers and wtf you trying to tell me seriously bots dont work. It says warning reading runescape.com timed out.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  3. hamachi

hamachi New Member

4. Kush

Kush Make Money Online Very Active Members

I don't know a whole lot about networking, and just had a few questions:

1. If you set up an account with a proxy, can they ban your home IP or just the proxy IP?
    2. Could you use something like PeerBlock or PeerGuardian to block runescape/jagex's IP from accessing your IP?
    3. How would I go about obtaining a VPN?

Thanks
  5. Kush

Also, since there is a trading limit, how do I go about transferring large amounts of money between accounts, other than giving the buyer my mule account with the money on it.
  6. Vampirion

Vampirion New Member

I am facing the exact same problem...
    Anyone suggestions?

Thanks in advance
  7. Kush

Actually I think I answered both of our questions. I did a bit of research and on the runescape wikia site, it says that February 1st this year Jagex reintroduced the old dangerous wild as well as unlimited free trade. Apparently Jagex (the company behind rs) put up a poll late last year, and 91% of players voted those two features back. They were originally part of the old runescape, before they started updating the hell out of it back in 2008.
    I used to be a runescape nerd back in the day, that's why I know so much haha.

So now that I have that ironed out, I'm going to focus some more on researching security measures (mules, VPNs, VPSs).
    I already have two accounts up and running epic bot's free fisher. They are currently in the mid 40's (fishing level) and fishing lobsters (which is about 25k/hour at that level, but I have no doubt it will steadily increase with my level).

I have these two accounts running off of my home IP, and will soon have another couple running on another computer off of a free VPN I downloaded the other day called CyberGhost.

Here's a link to another helpful MMD thread on runescape gold farming:
    http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...ey-runescape-botting-depth-no-investment.html

The other day while browsing through Scythe ( forum dedicated to runescape cheating, botting, and gold farming) I found this great 30 page guide to gold farming. Apparently this guy was investing about $2,000/month into his bots, a massive VPS (virtual private server), and memberships for those accounts, but he was banking out with a $29,000 profit at the end of each month.
    Here's a link to that guide (its a short 35 page ebook in large print- should take 5 minutes to read through):
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/70767450/Goldfarm-Guide-Real

On a side note, if anyone is having problems with EpicBot not starting that involve java failing to load the rs2aplet, I found a fix for it that simply involves downgrading your version of Java:
    1. Go to control panel>Add remove programs
    2. Uninstall Java runtime, and any other Java things you see (old updates etc.)
    3. Go to www.oldapps.com/java.php and select Java 7 update 4 (which is the previous update from earlier on this year)
    4. Download that, and EpicBot should be up and running

This worked for me at any rate, if this fails I would also try re-installing Epic Bot.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  8. Smeltzer

Yes sir that is what the big boys are pulling in about 20-30k per month. However doing so is a big big big investment. If you have a few thousand to up and get started I guess you can do fine. Though I can guarantee he just did not jump in it with that kind of investment. I am most likely sure that he built that up over time. Perhaps starting out with just his home IP.
  9. Kush

Perhaps so. I am currently putting this method on hold for a little bit until I build up some capital to invest in a vps. Currently I'm clocking my cpu's on both computers to almost 100% on a daily basis just to run 4 bots.
    I have other work to do on the computers involving the creation of a couple niche sites, and it is bad to overclock your cpu's like that. I can literally hear the fans going HAM, and feel the fires of hell blowing out of them haha.

Once I get that vps (hopefully with one of those fancy new warp processors that can handle 8 bots at a time), I will resume this method.
    In the mean time, I will still check on this thread periodically to offer my input, and feel free to pm me with any questions!
  10. Smeltzer

I got nothing but faith in you and you are correct it is not good for your cpu's. My tank is use to running 10 scrapeboxes full blast at once. So she is no stranger to working hard.I seriously love AMD FX-8150 Black edition processors. This thing can take a beating and still keep on ticking. Poor thing runs 24/7 and most of the time handling heavy software. *waits for it to die on me...* So running multiple instances is not really a problem for me.
  11. Kush

I'll have to keep that processor in mind for a future machine. That sounds like one hell of a tough little beast.
  12. BulletSkin

BulletSkin New Member

I lag so hard when I run the bot, I can only run 3 at a time =(
  13. AGuyFromTheWest

AGuyFromTheWest New Member

Hello MMD! My name is AGuyFromTheWest, very happy to be here!

I found this method 2 days ago and since then I've read through the threads and played around a little with two bots. From what I understand this game is about good organisation, knowing the most effective methods to make gold and then scale the shit out of the whole thing.

Nevertheless I got a buttload of questions. Maybe I oversaw a lot and you might tell me to just look for myself, but maybe someone will be kind enough to give me some advice ;)

Here is goes:

- Neither Powerbot nor Epicbot seem to login automatically, (or maybe I'm doing it wrong) also they don't seem to support extensive sheduling, for example to let the bot do multiple things one after the other to avoid being flagged as a goldfarmer. How hands-off is this whole business? Do you have to babysit the bots all the time like someone on this forum wrote, or can you truly automate most actions?

- Neither Powerbot nor Epicbot seem to have extensive proxy support. Isn't it kind of dangerous having 3-5 bots all logged in from the same IP when using a VPS? Shared proxies are cheap and could reduce the footprint dramatically.

- Which money making methods are most effective? I hear a lot about planking, mining, and a number of other scripts promoting all kinds of actions are available, for example, here: Money Making - powerbot

I guess it changes all the time. Is there a place where people actually discuss all the different possibilities, and create a list of what works and what not?

- Do I have to "train" my accounts before using them to make cash, or move them to certain locations? In general, how do I have to "prepare" the accounts, and is there a way of automating the process without having to do it all by yourself? How expensive would a custom made script for this kind of thing be?

- Is there any need to use paid accounts? What difference in regard to gold per hour made is there between a paid and a free account?

Your help would be greatly appreciated. This method looks absolutely awesome, especially if you have a few bucks to kickstart everything, but it seems a lot of the tricky finer points have to be cleared up first; this kinda thing might need some time getting your game together ;)
  14. Schott

Schott New Member

Is this still a moneymaker?
    Thanx
  15. AGuyFromTheWest

No one here to give us some more details?
  16. r3act0r

r3act0r New Member

Smeltzer & Monopoly thank you very much for making your RS guides and all informations that you share.

After reading this (and that RS VPS ebook) I started playing RS. At first EpicBot refused to run on Win7 x64 (CPU E8400, GPU HD4780, 6 GB RAM). Then I installed (in a VirtualBox) Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit. But since even that refused to run EpicBot, and since I coudn't figureout why, I isntalled Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit) for real on my physical hard drive. Finaly I made EpicBot to work on Ubuntu.

Now there are questions and some things that I can't figureout no matter how many times I ask myself about them. So I will try to ask here:

I've been playing RS for couple of days now. I actually started playing it (not using bots) so I can get used to the whole game. It took me some time, but since this is not the first time I play mmorpg (browser) game, I already understand main concept of the game. Still there are questions when it comes to botting and everything else. I hope S&M guys (or anyone else) could answer on some them. Here they are:

Since 2 days ago I started running 3 bots on my Linux machine. I didn't created all bots at once. I think every day I was creating one bot. First question: Why (on machine like E8400 with Radeon 4870 1GB Radeon GPU and 6 GB of RAM), my CUP usage with 3 bots running in 3 separated EpicBot tabs is exactly 100% ? (I checked both EpicBot and PowerBot forums and there are guys with better macines that said they run 22 bots for testing purpose and their CPU usage is far lower then 100%). My macine is old 3 years but it is still not that much crappy. So can someone tell me what is wrong? Could it be that it is because I run EpicBot on 32bit version of Ubuntu? Or because I installed 'official' Java (latest version) from Ubuntu directly?

I log one bot in one F2P world where that column for money is 'checked'. I cannot run 2nd bot in the same world, so I pick up another F2P world with (also) that money column 'checked'. Then my 3rd bot, I try to run him in most F2P worlds and he refuse to do log in. So I log him in Member world (with that money column checked).

I got exactly the same thing here. So thats why I am forced to change worlds.

question 2.1: How many bots PER WORLD you can run guys, and do you have same pop-up showing up saying you cannot log into that world?
    question 2.2: Can I transfer resources that my bot 'farmed' in members world into an mule account which is in F2P world? (or there are any restrictions)?

I didn't started all my bots to get high lvl of same skill (since Im testing now what works best and how much time it takes for certain skill to reach some level). So my first bot started with fishing and now its on lvl 57 (I believe). 2nd bot is lvl 54 at woodcutting (and lvl 37 mining). 3rd bot I also put on fishing. Now here is the thing:

1st bot (lvl 57 fishing) is farming lobsters in F2P world
    3rd bot (lvl 48 fishing) is farming lobsters in P2P (members) world

They both farm on same karamanja location, in the same time (just different worlds. one in F2P the other one in P2P).

Well 3rd bot (lvl 48 fishing, in members world) fish lobsters MUCH faster then the 1st bot (lvl 57 fishing, in free to play world). Is that normal? If it is then here are 2 questions:

question 3.1. IF (checkout my question 2.2 above) is possible to transfer lobsters that are farmed in P2P world on an mule account which is on F2P world, then I'm thinking (since member world drop more fish) maybe its better to fish them there (while those 14 members day last). Is this good thinking ( Smeltzer, Monopoly) ?

question 3.2. Since farming lobsters in members area goes faster, is ti good to go there just for the sake of powerleveling because while fishing faster you are getting EXP faster, and that way you will reach high fishing lvl while farming member world. THEN when these 14 days free member period ends, I can come to F2P world with HIGH fishing lvl and fish there? Is this also good way to think about it?

I read in that guys RS VPS ebook, that I should transfer bot farmed resources to a mule while both of the accounts are on the same IP, to lower the chance of getting bnned. Did he mean, they only need to be on the same IP (which is the case now since I run accounts/bots from my home PC, OR the accounts needs to be at the same world?

Smeltzer you said in one earlier post that we should just start 'trade' between accounts. Well (maybe I'm wrong since I still new to this game) but to be able to do that, I need to open a bot account in epicbot and my mule account in my browser and then get them together because otherwize I don't know how else I could initiate the trade. Yesterday some guy was talking about how much money he got from lobsters in game chat, so I acted like Im curious, he said 'start the trade with me'. When I said I don't know how, he said just click on my nick in chat and initiate the trade. I did that and he just showed me some huge pile of ingame money that he got. Point is, to initiate the trade with him, I had to click on his nick in the chat window and select trade.
    Is there any way or I should act like I say something with my bot, so that my mule (in browser window) can see his words and that way see 'him' and select him and initiate the trade with him?

Kush, thx for that information. As I already wrote, I read that guys ebook about setting up the VPS. Most thing I understood by reading it only once. BUT when I tried to downlaod actual application for VPS, it doesn't exit. No site there. So can you share the link or information where we can find such VPS RS bot?

Well I also read this before I went installing Ubuntu 12.04 on my hard drive. Version of Java on my Win7 SP1 X64, is 7u1, so I didn't had to downgrade anything because it was already downgraded :) Yet it didn't worked out bot on Win7 and virtual macihine Ubuntu 12.04 so I had to install Ubuntu 'for real' on my physical hard drive. Also there was another problem. I coudn't even downlaod actual script from epicbot site because everytime I tried, it re-transfered me to a page saying I got no permision to download it. But when I used proxy I got it. Don't know why would they block my IP, since I never visited that site before.

playerauctions .... I cannot use paypal because my country is not supported by PP. So can I make confirmations and accept orders (sorry I don't know yet how playerauctions payment works) ....and get paid on Moneybookers or WebMoney? I know this questions is for playerauctions support, but if someone is in simmilar situation like me, is it possible to get paid that way? Or on Payoneer cc?

Thank you all who read my topic. Sorry that it is this long.

cheers
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  17. r3act0r

r3act0r New Member

(I forgot about these 2 questions)

If farming lobsters as a free trial 14 days member is much faster, is it good to use thes 14 days to fast lvl your fisher and then farm lobsters, then transer them to mule and abandon him after 14 day trial period ends, and then create another bot that will also receive same 14 days trial period and repeat the whole thing with him or this is a bad idea?

Since Agility cannot be trained as a F2P player, and since these 'free' 14 members day last, ...can I train agility to certain lvl before 14-day trial period ends, and then keep that lvl of agility once my bot account become F2P again, or my agility will be reversed back to lvl 1 ?
  18. AGuyFromTheWest

What I also don't get: How are you supposed to make money mining clay when the inventory limits you to a maximum of 28 units? Can somebody please help? :-(
  19. r3act0r

r3act0r New Member

You go to a bank and drop it there. Then come back and continue to farm.
  20. AGuyFromTheWest

So to farm effectively you need a) a script that automatically banks your inventory and b) a location that is very close to a bank, right? Seems I used the wrong script then... Thx.