About Twitter

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by malanoma, Nov 17, 2012.

1. malanoma

malanoma New Member

Twitter is social net works. I helps to communicate each other and with friend. Text, photos and videos also shared with each other. One can also promote his personal and business website through Twitter. Most of bollywood and hollywood stars are using twitter extensively. You can follow them and know about their lifestyle and can view their recent photos. Join now in twitter and have fun.

Thanks for all members.

2. webcreations

webcreations Member

Twitter is the best way to share and discover what is happening right now.It is a useful way to follow breaking news, keep abreast on industry trends and find warm leads.

3. kadylopez

kadylopez New Member

Twitter is largest network in social world. I also like it very much for more interesting features & specially for privacy options.

4. ananthapriya

ananthapriya New Member

This is sial net work site. and also i am having also twitter account some times its use ful to make business side circles and also , Twitter is an online social networking service and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as "tweets"

Local SEM/Local SEO

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  5. riya013

riya013 New Member

i already have an account on twitter.

6. Orville Lesser

Orville Lesser New Member

Twitter is a great medium to interact with people. I am also thinking of craeting a twitter account.

7. cmthompson22

cmthompson22 New Member

Twitter is a good network, but it is kind of all over the place in some aspects. If the business uses it in the proper method, it can help to bring in more traffic. I think a lot of businesses think that having a few comments and some pictures and that they should get thousands of likes and follows and shares. This is not the way that things are going to work. They need to interact with customers the whole time, whenever someone tells you something about the product, asks a question, or anything else, you need to reply. People are going to notice when you never reply and if no one is on the site for a long period of time.
    As an individual who uses this sites just for some personal use, I find it harder to use. There are a lot of people who repost too much stuff. Just because there is 140 character limit does not mean people do not post a million times a day. I even find that I post more often with these character limits compared to when I do on some other sites like Facebook. I think it has potential, but it is not really used the way that it should be.

8. joomdev

joomdev New Member

Twitter is the second largest social media sites after facebook where you can make follower and you can follow someone as well, tweet, retweet and many other things.

9. daica85

daica85 Member

I think it a largest micro social network, and it's not compared to Facebook.

10. paricpo

paricpo Member

Twitter is the best platform for promoting and business products and discover new things.

11. aretteprieve

aretteprieve New Member

I really like Twitter as there you can share your thoughts and also some cool information you find on Internet. Plus you can read celebrities tweets and be aware of new trends

12. Regan

Regan New Member

Yes twitter is great plus the fact that this happens so organically meaning that just by people tweeting what they want makes it an excellent platform.