Instagram - How to earn money?

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by 55matrix, Jan 21, 2013.

1. 55matrix

55matrix New Member

Hey there, this is my first posting on this forum. I want to come with an idea if it does not exist yet. I think I am on right section - social media.

I just read about Twitter and Facebook. Whats about Instagram? It is easy to get followers there. I guess it is more easier than on Twitter and Facebook. So why not monetorize it? But I need a way to do it. Is anyone out there who can make money with Instagram WITHOUT using Insta Canvas (picture selling service)?

annesara489 likes this.
  2. skyrocketfans

skyrocketfans New Member

there are a lot of way to earn bucks from there, as their algo is not strenght enough. you can offer cpa or something fast money there.

3. 55matrix

55matrix New Member

can you tell me how? I am new to this forum. I got some idea about different types but at Instagram there is a line where I can not pass because of no knowledge.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  4. h3kk3n

h3kk3n New Member

@55matrix

Don't listen to what that person is saying, its obvious there are a lot of ways to earn... along with every other method. That user is just trying to get their post count up... Anyway besides the point; I tried IG a little while back. Not the easiest thing... but once you have tons of accounts it CAN be autopilot to minimal work. But of course you would need one of those bots that are floating around. Haven't looked into them lately but I remember around October of last year xgrambot was the most talked about. I used it and well... it was doing what it had to do... but you need a bunch of private proxies and hundreds of premade accounts to populate the one main account you will use to promote the offer.

For example you would have one main IG account called "Free_Gillette_Razor" then the description would be something like "Instagrams Free Gillette Razor Giveaway Join Below" and below that would be the url to your website which forwards to the offer. Then you would use the bots and load up your proxies and extra IG accounts to follow and mention your main accounts on pictures from the popular section or using keywords. The bot mainly does everything for you, but you need accounts and private proxies to manage everything. From experience I've only made a few bucks a day ($40-90) but I can honestly say that was with minimal work and only around 150 IG accounts working round clock on private proxies. Reply if you need more info. Goodluck man

5. 55matrix

55matrix New Member

I thank you from the deepest point of my heart! At the moment the only account I unning is my own account with ~3k followers only. I do not know how I can generate more accounts on IG because the xGrambot does not work/is not sold anymore so the possibility to create many accounts is gone.

The next thing I need to know is how I can reach the income.

Just for example: A simple checklist to start over

- Need accounts [check]
    - need bot [check]
    - need advertisement service [no idea which one, also some of them want tax contracts]
    - need website [many possibilities, but the only thing which trouble me is the website credit, since I do not want to publish my personal information in the internet]

6. h3kk3n

h3kk3n New Member

Thats pretty much what you need. xGram isnt sold anymore? That was the only method I knew with making accounts man... its possible for a developer to create a bot and use a web based api but it would have to work slower since it picked up as **** very easily and flagged accounts. Aside from that; any affiliate network you apply to will need your tax docs such as your SSN if youre from the US as does any other employer outside of the affiliate marketing world. For the offers, you would need to get with a network first, then ask for the highest converting or highest epc short form/email/zip offers they have since those do best on IG.

7. CherryPie

CherryPie New Member

You can try buying an ebook that is specifically for instagram. You can monetize it with adsense or any other ppc. That's the way you can make money.

8. h3kk3n

h3kk3n New Member

? Wrong. Do not buy any ebooks on IG. Read up on forums. Trust me. Dont spend money on rehashed info in ebooks that are free on forums. Disregard the above. Once again someone whos clueless trying to promote their sig.

9. zseano

zseano Make Money Online

Here is my little twist on InstaGram.

I bought a bot from UniqueCoding.com to scrape posts for things which included "free" and "giveaway". The posts told people to reply with their email address. Then bot scraped all their email addresses and I then had another bot coded from uniquecoding to blast all those emails. I emailed them with a CPA offer which offered either: Free uggs, free iphone, etc, depending on which post I scraped them from. Since these users are waiting for an email about their free product it converted REALLY good.

Hope this helps!

10. Nufshah

Nufshah New Member

I've got some of friends who are making money online using Instagram. Check out this website link LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  11. Automated Wealth Network

Automated Wealth Network Member

Understand what you mean. Just send your target market to your capture page by putting your URL in the bio of your IG profile.
    An example is shown here >>> http://websta.me/n/automatedwealthnetwork

12. Automated Wealth Network

Automated Wealth Network Member

Welcome to MMD

13. kalponik

kalponik New Member

I dont think so i can earn from instragram.

14. Andrew Billy

Andrew Billy New Member

It is easy if you can get a girl’s account and use hashtags well enough. build up 1000s of followers manually over a period of time and start pushing offers.

15. nurraineeer

nurraineeer New Member

General Santos City South Cotabato Philippines
    I totally agree ebooks right now is one of the best ways to strategize your money making ambitions ^__________^

16. aretteprieve

aretteprieve New Member

To earn on Instagram you should have a sufficient number of followers. To get them post HD images and videos regularly, follow other users, use right hashtags and if you can afford spend some money, promote your content with ads or Instagram influencers