Do you Like facebook ?

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by valentina, Oct 25, 2013.

1. valentina

valentina Member

Do you Like facebook ?

1806thanh1 likes this.
  2. eddiekundan

eddiekundan New Member

Yes i like facebook it is open site for people to people connect

3. hussy

hussy New Member

Ya facebook is a good social network to chat with friends and knowns.

4. eddiekundan

eddiekundan New Member

Yes I Like Facebook.

5. Selvass

Selvass New Member

yes I like Facebook. It can help bring more traffic to your site and you can interact with more people, but i have few problems recently like adding email contacts and sending invite, sharing fan page with your friends etc. if anyone can explain it clearly.
    Surprise Solutions

albertlolol likes this.
  6. Harmeeta

Harmeeta New Member

Yes, this is the best even one of the best social media site among all the other sites.

7. ANSHU

ANSHU New Member

Yes I like facebook because it provides a platform to connect people socially and help you to connect your friend in current life style where people does not have time to be connected with friends and relatives in their busy schedule.

albertlolol likes this.
  8. alex4546

alex4546 New Member

Yes Facebook is a good social network to chat with friends and fast way for generating traffic
    on your site.

albertlolol likes this.
  9. riya013

riya013 New Member

Not anymore. I deleted my account as one of my New Years resolutions.

10. Nada Book

Nada Book Member

Yes i like Facebook. Facebook is the best social networking website you can easily promote you business and business information. Most of the people connected with the Facebook to share their photos, video and can chat with each other.

albertlolol likes this.
  11. Svensonia

Svensonia SUPER MODERATOR

Facebook is a great place. Not just for friends, although that is a big plus. But Facebok can help you tons for building your website traffic and just letting it grow. There are a huge array of facebook groups just for that purpose. Just visit Pay Per Lead Insider for example. They offer amazing help for beginners.
    That is also were I got the crazy method from of how to make easy money for beginners. You can see the link below this.
    Really guys, Facebook is superb!

albertlolol likes this.
  12. e198

e198 New Member

Facebook is one of the best social media.

albertlolol likes this.
  13. Orville Lesser

Orville Lesser New Member

I like Facebook because it is a great medium to reach out to people and interact with them.

14. Automated Wealth Network

Automated Wealth Network Member

Facebook is does generate free traffic just like Twitter so I think the answer is yes. Very dependable.

Like this comment please.

http://twitter.com/autowealthnet

15. cmthompson22

cmthompson22 New Member

Yes, I do like Facebook, but I do think that marketers and others need to spend a bit of time learning about their target markets and how they use the site. Honestly, this site is not being used the same way that it was in the past, but I think that Facebook is still trying to be this young and cool thing so it is not telling people all the changes that are going on. I think my use of Facebook is a good example that could help it make a bit more sense for you.
    I started using this site when I was in high school. This was back when Facebook was pretty new, but it had been around for a bit. Companies who advertised on this site were ahead of the game and it was kind of fun to see who your friends were following and to see the sites. But this was, at that time, the site that you went on to chill with friends and to keep up on everyone. Your parents were not on this site so it was cooler than Myspace where parents had begun to attack it seemed. I shared so much on this site and it was all about knowing the coolest people and being ahead of others.
    Over the years, it has changed a bit. I do not keep up with friends as much on this site. There are still a few friends I use this method with, but those are mainly the ones that live a long way away and are on different time schedules so it is easier to message to figure out a time to talk. Most of my friends I will meet up with instead. I use this more as a place to find out information kind of like a newspaper. I will go through the garage sales to find things for my kids to wear or some presents for birthdays. I find out about what is going on in town. I honestly do not pay attention to the ads on Facebook. These I think are a waste of time since they just bring up something that I was already looking at or that I already purchased. What good is it to me to see something I purchased as I am not likely to get it again five minutes later?
    I do not spend much time looking on the Facebook pages that are there. I would rather look on the websites. Most companies do not update the information and do not tell me things like their prices or hours so I have to go to the website anyway. Most of the pages I follow do not even have updates so they are just sitting there static. If you are going to use these pages, I would suggest using them frequently and keeping people informed. Just having a blank page that requires a user to go somewhere else to figure things out is really just a waste of time and space.
    The kinds of people on Facebook are different as well. I think a lot of people are still trying to cater to the younger demographic because Facebook promises these people are still there. While some of them are, there are a huge amount of them that are going to be in other places. Most of them have moved on. If you want to reach these people, it is probably best to go try out a few of these new sites instead. If you still want to use the Facebook idea, you could have a presence, but it should be in addition to some of the other sites rather than instead of them.
    I think that Facebook is a great site still, but it is not the same thing that it was in the past. Those who try to use it in the same way are probably not going to see the same kind of success in the long run. The biggest issue is that the demographics and the uses of Facebook are different, but those in charge of Facebook still want to bring in the big money so they will tell you nothing is different. But it is still a place to connect with others as long as you make sure you are reaching the right kind of target audience instead of looking for something that is not really there.

16. stevenwatson011

stevenwatson011 Member

yeah of course i'll used facebook daily...

17. joomdev

joomdev New Member

Yes, sure I like to facebook a lot as it provides me a platform to promote my business on social media platform.

18. whateverls15

whateverls15 New Member

There's only one reason why i use facebook - everyone i know is in there

19. daica85

daica85 Member

Certainly I do like Facebook. This is the place where I do my most online business and make many new friend. This is also a place that I meet and communicate with my customers.

20. paricpo

paricpo Member

FB is the best social media network to me that I love most.