Do you think social media marketing is the best platform for conducting business?

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by Jointviews, May 3, 2016.

1. Jointviews

Jointviews New Member

With the intense popularity of social media, social media marketing have become one of the key strategy for achieving business effectiveness. Social media marketing services helps to spread the word about quality of the products or services. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin etc are some of the popular social media sites used by companies to promote their products or services. Do you think social media marketing is the best platform for conducting business?

2. apsarasisodia

apsarasisodia Member

I think YES. Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are best tools to promote the business. There are number of other ways too to advertise, such as Free online ads sites. You don't have to spend money on the promotion and it will bring you good traffic to your website too.

3. Monica Stones

Monica Stones New Member

Social media is the best way to conduct business if your Marketing Strategy entails engaging with the consumers. Social media allows two-way communication but the brands need to talk to the consumers rather than talking at them. Listening is the most essential part of engagement. Marketers today use Listening tools like Meltwater to monitor their social media. However, social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin have become way too intrusive and cluttered for brands to easily interact with the audience. But a platform like Kinnect2 makes it a lot easier and beneficial. The social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have such low engagement rates that it's impossible to get anything productive from the audience so we should opt for platforms like Kinnect2 which offer around 33% organic reach.

4. iMonetizeIt

iMonetizeIt Member

it's just one of the channels. And whether it's best or not, depends on the business type and target audience. There are a lot of samples, when other alternatives play better game in promoting business. However, to be maximally successful with this, of course social media must be used in combo with other channels.

5. joomdev

joomdev New Member

I think social media marketing is the key to driving a huge traffic towards your website o r a blog. It's an era of social media marketing. Everything is being digitized very rapidly so I think
    social media is the best way to promote or conducting a business online.It saves time and money a lot.You can have a result in a short time of period than other traditional marketing ways.

6. daica85

daica85 Member

Yes, this is the important channel to get traffic and increase brand awareness. Beside of that, many small/medium online shopper using social media to promo their products as well as selling on this. Using FB Ads is also a paid way to push these activities.

7. paricpo

paricpo Member

Social media is the best platform for conducting any kind of business all the time coz it helps to generate lots of traffic.

8. daica85

daica85 Member

Yes, and especially Facebook. It helps me in almost of my business.

9. amanwaa

amanwaa New Member

Social media A powerful tool of communication, social media allows companies to reach their customers where they are, while also characterizing their brands and expanding their customer base. If done correctly, social media marketing can also increase the efficacy of other marketing techniques – including SEO and SEM – by helping build natural links, and drive traffic, awareness, brand recognition and goodwill. If you have been struggling with social media strategy, management, or advertising. Read More with anycreatives.blogspot.in

10. AlexPam

AlexPam New Member

It's just a single medium, but can be rather effective. Especially if you're good in keeping up to date with your subscribers.

11. JohnLunak

JohnLunak New Member

Yes I think, it depends on the type of business, but in general I would say that social media will help you a lot.