RULES for this Section

Discussion in 'The Solo Ad Marketplace' started by Smeltzer, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

I know rules are everywhere. Yet if we have total anarchy this too shall fall. So for now we are going to set a few guidelines to be followed. This section is FREE for now providing that you follow these rules.

1. No linking to other forums to show your testimonials. If you so desire screenshot and put it on an image host and post it in your thread. This is perfectly acceptable.

2. When creating a thread please contact me to review your thread. I must test your highest quantity of clicks in which you sell to make sure that you can deliver said clicks. If you can not deliver for me this tells me most likely you are not about what you say you are about.

*Please note* as of right now Rule #2 is not being enforced. If you have any questions about any of these rules please let me know. If you have any problem with these rules please talk to me about it as I want to know where the problems is and what I can do to fix it.

3. DO NOT go in your competitors thread and spam to get customers. This is just a distasteful tactic. It is okay to buy traffic or ask about traffic from your competitor as we all know this is how the ecosystem works. Just do not try to steal his customers.

4. No trash talking. No putting down others for what they desire to sell there clicks at. This is not your business. If you can not compete then get out of the business. Customers know if you have quality clicks and are more then willing to buy from you if you produce quality no matter the cost. So if Joe wants to sell at .10 a click let him. It will not effect you one bit.

This is about all I can think of for now. Please use common sense when posting in the forum and you should be fine. If you have any questions PM me directly I will help to get you sorted. If I see something is becoming a problem then I will add it in here as well. If you see something you would like in here to help keep people honest and to keep down the trouble let me know.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013