Premium Solo ads

Discussion in 'The Solo Ad Marketplace' started by tommy1984, Oct 11, 2013.

1. tommy1984

tommy1984 Make Money Online Very Active Members

At Last, You Have Found The RIGHT Audience For Your Solo Ad!

Promote your offer to my HUNGRY list of internet marketers and satisfy there DESIRE to succeed!!

High Quality Solos From My Insanely Fresh Constantly Growing List, And I Always Over Deliver!

Why Book Your Solo With Me?
    [​IMG]

I deliver English speakers to your offer: More than 80% of my list are from “premium” countries which include the US, UK, CAN, AU… This means I deliver higher quality traffic that is more likely to convert for you.
    All prices are for UNIQUE clicks only: When a solo is sent out, it’s not uncommon for the same person to click your link more than one time, I will NEVER charge you for these “duplicate” clicks, unique clicks are all that count.
    My clicks are usually delivered with in 24-36 hours: I strive to deliver my clicks with in 24-36 hours of send out, But 72 hours would be the absolute max delivery time.
    You will ALWAYS get more clicks than you paid for: I over deliver on EVERY order, no exceptions.

[​IMG]

Igor Kheifets wants to buy another run!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Dan got a 74% opt-in rate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thanks for an AWESOME ad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Fred got over 50 opt-ins!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

__________________________________________________ _____________

Price

The price starts at just .40 per click.

100 - 500 clicks available

PM me or contact me on skype at uttsmarketing
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    * I do not accept offers that are in any way deceiving or difficult for the subscriber to obtain the free download.
    * Include your swipe if you have one that you want used. I will however reserve the optionto edit or change it completely. I will be happy to send you a copy for your approval.
    * I will NOT send to offers with more than 2 exits!

* I RESERVE the right to refund ANY solo ad if the offer is not a good fit for my list.

REFUNDS: I do NOT offer refunds on “DELIVERED” clicks. I cannot guarantee how well your offer will do. There are too many variables.

It is up to you to have a good converting offer and sales funnel. And it is up to you to know how well your squeeze page converts. The Only Thing I can guarantee is your clicks will be delivered to your website URL within 72hrs of your solo ad going LIVE (not the day we receive your purchase).

However, if for some unforeseen reason I cannot get your clicks delivered on time, I will refund the non-delivered click amount (per click price). Or we can work out something between us.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
    CashCleaner, Bizzoyce and Smeltzer like this.