[720+ REAL Warrior Reviews] 100-1000 Click Solo Ad Delivered ON TIME or Your Money Back!

Discussion in 'The Solo Ad Marketplace' started by Igor Kheifets, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Igor Kheifets

Igor Kheifets MMD Paid Subscriber

[​IMG]

720+ RAVING Reviews & Counting!

Vinh Luu:
    "500 Clicks, 8 Sales!"

Katia raves:
    "Igor's Subscribers Are Awesome!"

"Igor's Traffic Is Phenomenal!"

"Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!"

"Phenomenal!"

"Igor, Thank You For Helping Me
    Take My Business To a New Level"

"Igor ALWAYS Gives Me More Than I Pay For!"

Dear Traffic-Hungry Marketer,

Here's what I've got:

a 150K list (mixed buyers with regular subscribers) in the Internet Marketing, Make Money Online niche
    and it's proudly & swiftly delivers up to 1,000 unique visitors per solo ad to a squeeze page/sales page/offer of your choice!

If within 72 hours from "send out hour" you don't get at least the amount of clicks you ordered -you've
    got your money back no questions asked! And if you think this is a BOLD STATEMENT, check THIS OUT,
    Because I didn't stop there...

Take Action Now And Grab Your Revenue Erupting Bonuses

Grab a solo ad before November 1st and in addition to the generous 10% EXTRA FREE Clicks Bonus, I'll rush you a copy of a CLASSSIFIED report containing 11 "Swipe & Deploy" email swipes I successfully used in my business to quadruple my email marketing ROI overnight![/center]

Don't delay! The spots are being given away on first-come first-served basis, as usual!

Hurry if you want a piece of our sizzling-hot buying traffic!**

For fastest response please email me directly at kheifets.igor@gmail.com.
    Use subject line "Solo Ad - November 1st Special Offer"

Remember: there's ONLY 10 SPOTS available and looking back, you don't have much time to sit and ponder about it, or you'll have to wait another month before I can squeeze you in...

You Asked For It -- Premium Quality Traffic Is Not Available!

Thanks to the overwhelming positive response and demand for my solo ads, I now offer premium solo ads,
    which means your ad (paid or free) is going to be exposed ONLY to my PREMIUM QUALITY SUBSCRIBERS, who have bought at least one (or more) of my products & WSOs or who are being segmented by country/region.

Here's 2 kinds of premium solo ads you can get:

1. 100% BUYER SOLO ADS --
    2. 100% US ONLY SOLO ADS --
    **Important! Please read before emailing me:

I want to address a few questions I've been getting via PM...

In fact, I got so many that I felt that some questions had to be addressed upfront:

1. It works. My list converts and you can see testimonials and CTR screens for proof

2. I will do my best to help you tweak your offer for maximum conversion. I will help you craft an email swipe file (even if you have one already but aren't satisfied with it), I will help you tweak your squeeze page/ sales letter and I will make sure that this is a win-win.

And I don't expect you to take my word for it, just glance over this thread and read what people have to say about working with me. These are real warriors, just like you...

Thanks to all who have used my services so far, Pleasure doing business!

-Igor

P.S. The spots will be given on first come first serve basis as usual.

For fastest response please email me: kheifets.igor@gmail.com or PM me.

P.P.S: I will review your offer first to see if it's a fit for my list and then we will set a date for your promotion.

P.P.P.S: this is an active list. I promote to this list
    on regular basis, so they are constantly on the look
    out for an email from me.

This is not a safelist or a traffic exchange dead list,
    it was generated by me using FB ads, PPV and Google PPC.

So you know this is a qualified traffic source!

I have a strong relationship with this list and if I recommend
    something and say it's good - they are on fire!​