Guaranteed Sales for your solo business on MMD

Discussion in 'The Solo Ad Marketplace' started by Smeltzer, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

It is great we are getting solo ad sellers here to advertise there business. This helps to get the word out that there is a new marketplace in town. Unlike all the other guys we are free for now. With no requirements. What more can one ask for?

Now that you have an advertisement here why not help other members to get into the business by posting helpful tips and tricks. You get other members involved show what can be done by building an email list and how easy it can be done others will want to get involved. MMD is a very hungry forum. If you show them the money they will want in. Let's be honest this is one of the easiest ways to make money online.

Once you get some post up stick your Solo AD thread link in your signature to tell everyone where they can find your service. This will give you more exposure. You give good quality information on buying and selling solos and how to adswap and how they can make money in this exciting biz they will buy from you.

Other things that can help is to ask people you have sold to to leave a testimonial for you on your behalf. As we all know most sellers are buyers and most buyers are sellers invite them also to create a free thread as well. this will make this section more active.

I know some of you new guys posting threads here have absolutely no commitment to MMD what so ever. Yet allow me to explain one simple truth. You make MMD your home. You treat her well and she will treat you well. I have built an empire on MMD. I have made some valuable connections that has and will continue to help me catapult my business beyond my wildest dreams. I owe this all to MMD. treat her nice give her info and tell others to come here and you will see what I mean.

Jalal and Heba like this.