Can't seem to get it right

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by works4meandu, Dec 11, 2009.

1. works4meandu

works4meandu Make Money Online

Greetings folks!

This is my first post here and just joined a few days ago and I plan on posting more in the near future. I instantly noticed the appeal and interest in this forum that caught my attention. I haven't posted in any forums for almost 10 years. Yeah I Know. I saw something that appealed to me here with alot of good info. and decided why not.

Anyways, let me get to the point. I need someone to help and advise me. I mean someone who can seriously guide me to the right direction? I mean no B.S. I've changed tactics here and have recently thought about selling and focusing in the adult industry. Sex sells right? I'm aware of the ewhoring thing and such but I'm more interested in other alternatives like perhaps PPC's on Google or Yahoo. Is that okay? I mean i havent stumbled on that one here and i'm seeing too much focus on ewhoring.

I don't mind giving ewhoring a shot but the problem is I have a static IP address and it's on my girlfriend's account. Is there a way around this? I've heard of proxies but it all sounds too comlplicated. I go wireless using my laptop at her house and I don't want to do anything illegal or something that can get me or her into trouble however i'm willing to cheat or find any "loopholes" in any system.

So here's the deal. I seriously need some help. I'm 38 and going through a divorce and my new girlfriend and i are expecting our first child together in early January next year (my first child btw). Times are tough and i can't stand my job anymore. Bills piled on top of bills. You know the story. All I've got in my life is my music/songwriting, my girl, our newborn and the love of God. I'm just an honest guy with goals to accomplish and determined to make it work this time.

I've got alot of experience selling on the internet and somewhat knowledgable in web designing but unfortunatley no success and hardly any results. I've just recently signed up with MMD Cash and hope that'll give me a good start. Like I said. I've read some pretty good information here on the forums but i really need a one to one talk with someone. I promise to pay someone back if i get any results. That's my word. PM me so we can talk some business. Take care and God Bless.

Joe

2. mastodo9

mastodo9 Make Money Online

Hello there.

I'm gonna be honest here and it may not be what you want to hear but here goes.

Your post is contradicting. Your saying that proxies sounds complicated yet your saying your serious and will work hard. This involves learning my friend!.

At the moment your looking to go into business but you have nothing to offer. Nobody is take you by the hand and lead you to your dreams except yourself, and by saying something sounds too complicated you've already half given up before you realize it.

My advice:

1. Take a step back
    2. Re-evaluate what you want to achieve and what your willing to do to achieve it
    3. Start looking for it in terms of learning (there's mountains of info here on the forum, you just gotta find and read)
    4. Make a new post here showing people that your serious

Masto

3. dmarzean

dmarzean Make Money Online Very Active Members

I was in a similar situation about 3 years ago. I was collecting unemployment after being laid off from a very lucrative job and could not make ends meet. I spent almost every dime of my unemployment check on trying to make something stick with internet marketing.

I was on my last month of unemployment. I had managed to waste a year of my life and all of the money that I had. I had a hard drive full of methods that promised to make me millions, yet I was broke.

I sat down one Saturday afternoon and made a decision to turn all of this around. I wrote out a business plan based on what I had learned about internet marketing over the past year. This business plan was all that I focused on for the next couple of weeks. I formed an LLC and I woke up each and every day as though my life depended on making this company succeed (and it did).

I didn't deviate from that business plan. I gave it everything I had in me. When something didn't work, I learned what I could from it and I moved on. During this process, I had built quite a few web properties. I didn't know it at the time, but I realized later that while I thought I was failing, I was actually building a solid foundation for my company.

There is no way you are going to be able to do everything and know everything that you have to in order to be successful online. You have to learn to outsource those things that you do not understand and work diligently on the things that you do.

Nobody is going to take you by the hand so you can be successful. You are going to have to learn from your "failures" and keep on keeping on. If you are serious about building a business, treat what you are doing as such.

Get up each day as if you are going to a job in which you are expected to complete your work and perform in order to get paid. Evaluate what you have done each day and decide whether you would fire an employee or reward them for the work that you accomplished.

Is what you are doing adding to your learning and income or is it wasting your time? Are you treating this like a hobby, just wasting time? Or are you serious about being successful?

There is more than enough information within this forum for anybody to be successful. It is what you decide to do with the information.

Read through the methods. Decide what fits into your lifestyle. Give it a shot and see what happens. But you must give each method 100%. If it doesn't work out, figure out why and move on to the next.

There is no magic method that is going to make you rich just by reading it. You have to actually work on the method. You have to try. If there is something you do not understand, ask questions and figure it out, or out source it.

Decide today if this is what you really want to do. If you are just looking for a handout, head down to the welfare line. There is plenty of money to be earned online if you are serious about wanting it. And you do not have to go against your personal ethics or beliefs to earn it.

By the way, those failures that I chalked off in the beginning, they are now some of my biggest money making sites. I went from broke to making 6 figures a year within 2 years. It can be done my friend!

Doug

4. blurredfunky

blurredfunky Make Money Online

Well put......

I am down for some hard work n just starting unemployment so wish me luck!!!

5. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
  6. God of Hell Fire

God of Hell Fire Make Money Online Very Active Members

7. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
    If you don't have a desire to be successful you wont learn anything.

maybe a chicken and the egg debate

8. works4meandu

works4meandu Make Money Online

I do have a desire to succeed. I have done PPCs many times in the past. Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful at doing so. I made the mistake of choosing the wrong and outdated products/systems. Even with killer ad campaigns. Constantly having to tweak them. Does that mean i will give up? Of course not. I know that I sometimes have to fail in order to succeed. So my determination and will shouldn't become an issue. It shouldn't even be in question. If I appeared that way. I'm sorry.

I'm constantly learning everyday. I did have an internet business back in 97' but failed in the end. I realize it was my failure and no one elses. I wasn't focused then. I didn't want that happening again so I recently thought I'd give it a shot again but this time determined to get it right. I have been doing tons of research for the past 6 mts. on the internet, buying books, mags and such. Hours and hours of study. Using most of my time on this computer researching instead of spending time with my girl. But that's okay because i'm willing to sacrifice a little. So yeah, i am pretty serious in what i wanna do. And yes, I realize no one will take me by the hand and guide me. But i thought it would help.

Mastodo, you misunderstood what i meant about proxies. But that's not your fault. I used "complicated" as a wrong choice of words. To explain, I had read or heard somewhere that there where other alternatives other than proxies and to leave them alone. Perhaps bad advise was given to me so i left it at that. I will look into it now that it's mentioned btw.

But putting that aside. I decided that the adult industry is a good industry to work with so yeah i'll continue to look into that as well. I will keep on posting and let you know of my progress in the near future. If I'm "stumped" somewhere, i'll post and see if anyone can help me out.

Joe

9. Staci

Staci Make Money Online

Hi!
    I was just reading your post and as someone who is in the adult industry, I was curious as to how you intended to apply that to this type of work?
    I have a number of adult websites promoting my phone sex business and have thus far only engaged in affiliate marketing as a passive income source by throwing up some affiliate banners and links.
    I have never really seriously considered actively promoting affiliates and was curious if you had any suggestions for doing so utilizing my current adult sites?

10. BdBoop

BdBoop Make Money Online

Welcome aboard, Joe! Did you gain access to the section of the forum that's got training, tips and techniques for success with MMDCash?

11. nico

nico Make Money Online Very Active Members

here's my little story

My favourite film is called Along came a spider, its a film about a little girl abducted from a politicians day school who are protected by the FBI.

The child is abducted by a school teacher under the eyes of the top female FBI agent and MORGAN FRIEDMAN is called in as it is his expertise.

The female FBI agent tells Friedman that he is brilliant and asks him how he became so brilliant at his job.....he replied, inlife your either born with a gift of some kind or you have to learn it. He said he hd to learn his, then he applied it every day for what it is worth now it looks like a gift he has to others.

12. devolt

devolt Make Money Online

This type of post is exactly what he needs! We all need to hear every day that hard work pays long term. It is a bit jarring when the promises of quick riches forever are everywhere you look, right next to the BUY NOW button, but it is more truthful to tell people to plan.

Yes! Many people can and do make large amounts of money quickly using many different methods, but for every overnight sensation, there are five people who worked hard with nothing to show while all their (broke) friends laughed and said it could not be done. Then, very quickly, the hard work pays off and everyone says, "I knew you could do it all along!" or, worse, "Look! He made a fortune overnight!"

Make a plan.
    Work your plan.
    Drop the 80% of your tasks that does not work as soon as you know for sure.
    Maximize the 20% of your efforts that are successful as soon as you are fairly certain.

Review it regularly and, once you have made an intelligent plan, do not deviate until you know it is wrong for sure.

Too many distractions, too many failures, too little perseverance. These fill the lives of the people around us and they must be ignored for us to rise above.

13. novorec

novorec Make Money Online

"It's easy to look lucky after you've worked really hard to make it look effortless."
    Not my saying. I read this somewhere and it is very true indeed. Successful people worked very hard and continue to do so. Take Mike Zuck, that kid locked himself up for weeks coding faceb**k's script.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Trung

Trung New Member

Great thread, pump it up!!!
    Nice saying, Doug. Good to read your thought about MMO as well as your methods. Thank you!
    Trung