VIP section = amazing!

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by JoeBloggs, Jun 12, 2010.

1. JoeBloggs

JoeBloggs Make Money Online

Hi there, I just thought I'd post my testimonial for the VIP section here.

Firstly, WOW. Such a range of information and products, this is great.

I can't believe how I used MMD before, without the amazing VIP section and the shoutbox.

Which leads me on. The shoutbox. Great! Fast replies, by pro marketers, on any topic you could want to ask! And a great sense of community, it's not just IM stuff that's discussed!

If you've been debating paying for it, just do it. You can always cancel after the first month, but trust me, you won't want to!

Just wanted to post this to show how happy I am about the content of this section, along with thank Dr P for the great website! :fisheye:

Joe :beer:
  2. CertifiedExpert

CertifiedExpert New Member

yap bro... in VIP Zone there is a family not group of IM's... I also love join them. ;)

Good Testimonial keep rocking bro \m/

;)
  3. 2wealthy

2wealthy Make Money Online

Thanks for this inspirational post. I was on the fence to joining VIP due to other financial obligations, but I will be allocating the fee to join VIP status by tomorrow. This place is like heaven for an inspiring IM'er, and I can't wait to see whats behind the golden VIP doors!
  4. PaulieP

PaulieP Make Money Online Very Active Members

Sorry your wrong, because i will cancel my subscription, i am not putting it down but to be honest there is not much in there that i can use, the chat is most of the time empty and the methods in there are old news ......

Again i love MMD its a great place but the VIP is not worth it if you ask me.
  5. JoeBloggs

Nice one, you won't regret it, trust me, the people who regret are the people who aren't meant for this business, because they can't take action! It's great, especially compared to sites like BHW, which charge loooads for VIP. 90% of the VIPs can easily earn back their cost over the month.

Just to clarify, there's no advantage for me in posting this, I just wanted to thank MMD for generally being amazing :D

Really? You're honestly the first VIP I've seen unhappy with it. Anyone can use the methods and tricks and tips in there, and I'm constantly seeing people, myself included, profiting from them.

When are you on the chat? Cause whenever I'm there, there's always at least a message per minute, if not more. Even when I was there at midnight last night, there were still posts.

Anyways, if you're not liking it, then it's fair enough leaving. Although I'll definitely be continuing with my subscription :p
  6. Syncified

Syncified Make Money Online

This has to be a joke, or you don't want us to see something..

I've heard so much positive stuff about VIP section. Like Dr. P is almost always in the chat box and people will listen to you.
  7. blackeyedpeas

blackeyedpeas Make Money Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
    No I do not think it is a joke. Everyone has different values for different things. I can tell you it is not for everyone. But it is not mandatory to say the least. so come and go as you please.

I am trying to be in chat more often because you end up meeting some cool people. Chat is not always business and that is not in-forced as building relationships is part of the game.

I see people get together JV's formed, people get advise (weather it helps or not) joke and whatever. (I see a lot I don't always post)

What I have found being on MMD is its the relationships you build that will propel your business forward. Not everyone has the same strengths, when you get a few people together batting ideas around magic happens.

Not everyone has a personality that lends itself to that kind of environment.

could Vip be better, sure it could and will be :beer:
  8. davejug1

davejug1 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Kudos to all the VIPs out there. I believe the VIP section here to be at least 200% better than the competition. Seriously other forums have really bad VIP sections, really. While I haven't tried them all I've certainly spent money on a good number.

PaulieP, I disagree with you however I respect your right to your opinion.

The value of something is always going to be debateable and contextual. Come and debate it in the chatbox :D
  9. PaulieP

PaulieP Make Money Online Very Active Members

Pay the $20- and see for yourself, maybe it is something for you but it isn't for me.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Ok i am there now lol
  10. bG90

bG90 Make Money Online Very Active Members

i don't account vip for any of the monies im making today, but its only $20 thats like 4 subways a month and the vip community is a good time for me sometimes a bit distracting though, don't expect to go to vip and find a golden nugget that will make you $100 a day, in the end its all up to you how you take the info around, if you have a good sense of marketing you can twist the methods, and then take solid action
  11. LiquidCash

LiquidCash Make Money Online Very Active Members

Sorry i love this site and all but the VIP is not whats its cracked up to be..

Old outdated information..
    No new threads.....
    Seems dead lonely and cold in there..
    Not activity

I truely belive some of these people are getting some cut or something to boost VIP...

I cancled my subscription but I will go back once it gets better..

The chat box is only the good thing there now..

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

+1
    Its not worth it to me..
  12. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I wouldnt have posted in this thread because I dont like to for this very reason of trying to boost anything or sway anyones mind to join VIP. I leave that up to you the members to decide. If you want my opinion since you are now suggesting I ( hence the site owner ) am boosting people to say how great VIP is and paying people. Which tastefully your saying Im some scum bag! I can assure you 100% I have never asked anyone, paid anyone and even suggested to make one single thread or post about the VIP. Regardless how great I think it is or how if it is worth it. I WOULD never do as you are stating. I take that as a serious punch to the face and am pissed I even just read that.

In my opinion its to cheap. Will the price go up. You bet your ASS it will! When? Im not sure. But forsure its under valued as it is now. Thats my opinion and Im granted to offer mine here just as you are.

Dont you dare ever state in any thread ever again that Im paying anyone to do anything!

Doc
  13. henrique1966

henrique1966 Make Money Online Very Active Members

People are looking for all the newest software and methods for $20. People think members will give them their best method and hold their hand in the VIP, well to be honest that will never happen. Some people will step outside the box and give you a hand if you ask, but if you don't ask you will not receive the help that you need.

• If you have a question. Just ask!
    • If you need a software. Just ask!
    • If you want an ebook. Just ask!
    You will find things in the VIP that will help you make money and the chat is great for connection and info. Use the archive in the chat and read some of the old post you will be surprise what you can find. I've seen software and ebooks that have not hit the streets show up in VIP. I can guarantee you one thing. I don't care how many software and ebooks you download if you don't apply the information then they're useless. VIP is not for everyone it took me sometime to see the value.

VIP is what you make of it!
  14. LiquidCash

I wasnt referring to your Doc specifically so dont take it the wrong way.. The price of VIP should stay how it is. I really cannot see anybody paying more then what it is now, but thats my opinon.. Too many people are saying VIP is the best thing since slice bread and I just cant agree with that now. . It probably was at some point and time but at this time its not atleast to me. Just my opinoin..

But anyway, Im going to keep my mouth shut, your the head person here and I dont fell like making a new account here over something silly.
  15. JoeBloggs

I can assure you, that there is absolutely no advantage to me of posting this. I have done this for love of the site+vip section, not because I'll gain anything.

When were you VIP? Cause I definitely wouldn't say it's like that now. It's an amazing deal, and, in my opinion, it's only the people who will never act on anything who can't find anything of value in the V.I.P. section, and taking action is a crucial part of internet marketing.
  16. LiquidCash

?? What software is in there.. I was VIP for awhile. I never seen anything of what your talking about . Only thing I saw was some old outdated info and software?

I mean once VIP pick up I will resign up again but right now I have to say no... Chatbox is amazing though
  17. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

I make the money on this forum. No one else. So why would anyone else care to pump up VIP? Its not like we have some affiliate % that people make. Look everyone has a opinion. Yours is welcome and always will be. But to even hint that Im doing something fishy is what pissed me off and got me to reply to this thread. There are tons of threads on this site about VIP and its worthy ness. Could it be better , well of course it could. Hell I could name millions of things I pay for everyday that could be better. The question you need to make before you start slinging trash is for $20 what are you wanting? If your expecting to pay $20 and then expect $300 a day for doing absolutely nothing well your in dream land and on the wrong forum. There are tools, methods and ebooks people pay for everyday for way more than the measly $20.

Regardless , there isnt any shady shit going on here and thats what I want to make sure you understand!

Doc
  18. God of Hell Fire

God of Hell Fire Make Money Online Very Active Members

Did you just have a huge brain fart..??
    Dude, if that type of stuff was going on, it would be a major violation of our own rules.
    If it isn't for you then don't bash it, and saying Doc or anyone else here is paying off anyone to promote VIP, is very insulting.
    We don't need to influence members.
    I am personally working on adding more value to it.
    Some members just can't find their groove no matter what.
  19. LiquidCash

Thanks all. Sorry about that..
  20. henrique1966

henrique1966 Make Money Online Very Active Members

I can't say what's in there but I can think of $300 worth information and products off the top of my head that I personally paid for that's in VIP. For software I go to another forum where they specialize in high priced software that they keep up to date. But that's all they do and it cost more than $20 month. If you were trying to get marketing information from them you would be sh$t out of luck.

BTW, some of the software I pay for in the other forum is in VIP, it's just not up to date but it can be used.