Observations about MMD

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by seotc, Aug 20, 2010.

1. seotc

seotc Make Money Online

There comes a time when you know your're "that" close to really making it happen, and taking off, and, you just need a bit of a push, to get you over the edge.

That's what MMD forum is helping me do. I'm much more focused on getting to work on projects because I have confidence that if there is a plugin, a theme or specific tool I need or could use - someone has probably uploaded it to MMD.

Example - I really wanted a professional looking WP Theme for my Flagship Local Web Development Biz I'm starting. I came across (2) really good ones that would impress any client that "yda" posted.

Really, anything anyone could really need related to making money online is probably already on MMD.

This is totally cool, because people have gone thru trouble to make this stuff available.

We perhaps have all been in a position where we needed some help and the price of some of these IM products was a speed bump. I've been there more than a few times. Well, this place proves that there are brothers and sisters out there that actually give a dang. Everyone needs a bit of help now and then. The leaders here seem to quietly walk the walk and speak more thru actions than with hype and BS.

Thanks for all the Valuable stuff you guys have made available. It's appreciated. This place gives everyone a chance for their turn in the shoot if they want it bad enough.

Rock On
    SEOTC:rock:
  2. moneymaker6768

moneymaker6768 Make Money Online Very Active Members

rock on MMD!!!!