My Stay in MMD

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by cicsmayhem, Aug 20, 2010.

1. cicsmayhem

cicsmayhem Make Money Online Very Active Members

I joined MMD a couple of months ago and I was still newbie in terms of IM.
    Before I was a MMD member, I worked in freelancer.com and bidding for article writing jobs to get earn some money for my needs and wants.
    After a few weeks, I stopped in article writing and I luckily got here in MMD. I thought that what I'm earning in
    freelancer was good enough until I saw some members here showing their earnings and experiences in various fields of IM. It was overwhelming for me because I normally earn 30-40usd per day and working at least 8hours a day in article writing. But then I see some guys here that work less but they earn more than I do. So I envy what they are really attaining in their IM. So started reading the posts of MMD members on how to earn money. At first, it was really hard for me to pick where to start because they are so many methods to choose from. Thankfully, there are dedicated members to help and guide newbies like me. One thing I like in MMD is they know to motivate you even if they don't know where you are from and they are not bias on what members to help. I learned that you have to stick to one method and take actions until you earn. If you are not earning in first days of work, keep pushing it and never give up. I'm currently working in facebook marketing and soon I will go with email marketing. Thanks to all MMD members who remain patient in helping beginners like me. :proud:

--
    To all regular members of MMD, the VIP section was really great. The fee you pay for the VIP section is a steal because there are so many powerful methods and tools you can get once you subscribed.
  2. anywayIcan

anywayIcan Make Money Online

Nice. This is what I like to see. genuine honest to goodness review . . no BS

Awesome OP. Keep up the good work. We will get you banking man