The Next Level

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by thatguy2008, Nov 27, 2010.

1. thatguy2008

thatguy2008 Make Money Online Very Active Members

Well MMD, here's my testimony...
    I came to this forum by Google and never left. I was in IM for 3 years then, and belong to many other forums. I was doing ok by many standards, but not that next level income that changes your life. I read up on my posts, tried a few things, and found many different hustles that were/all productive. Grab a method, focus on it, kill it, move on is my motto. Then, I decided to join Vip..things changed quickly..
    I found that many VIPs have a specialty in IM, so we all help each other fine tune our different hustles. Chat boxin' turned to PMs to JVs to many other opportunities. Pretty soon, I found many like minded marketers like myself and now networking has doubled my production. The old adage,"it's not what you know, but who you know" is very true in the IM game. Nowadays, if I have a specific road block, I can reach someone who is a spe******t and make that cash, and they are free to hit me up as well(I'm an All-Rounder/o it All type).
    As far as the forum owner, Dr.Dot.Com, he truly wants everyone who is a member to make money. Being in the game for 5 years, you RARELY see this type of commitment. The forum is always clean, methods flow like water, and you are given a voice to express your opinion. Fairness and sanity are the mainstays here and I for one ain't leavin'.
    Thanx MMD for helping me push it to the next level :top:
  2. cloudtouched

cloudtouched Make Money Online

very inspiring story and testimonial! thank you very much for sharing it with us!