Best VIP Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by KingShinigami, Apr 13, 2011.

1. KingShinigami

KingShinigami Make Money Online Very Active Members

I would like to thanks the mods and moderators for the great job they are doing in the MMD VIP section. I must admit that I'm one of those guys that don't like paying monthly fees etc,but I decided to give MMD VIP section a try, and I'm glad to say that I'm being a VIP for two months now =D.

The content you get is amazing! In there I've seeing working methods that I have never seeing in any other internet marketing forum out there. There is also the chat feature in which you can chat with the big earners like CertifiedExpert,powlow29,Griffon, Smeltzer, CoolGuy,asianpersuasian all of them! What I love about this is that even though this guys are top bankers,they will answer any of your questions.Any of them!

In which area of IM do you need help with? SEO? Movie sites? CPA? Mailing?...You name that knowledge is there,that help is there,the support is there! MMD VIP section have everything you need to success in the internet marketing world. There is also a new section call "VIP Noob 101" in which you can request a tutorial about anything you would like to learn. Again SEO,Youtube,etc. And one of the pro,or at least 4 of them will reply to your request and even provide a tutorial for you. This is the only community that provides this at the moment. You wont get a shitty pdf with rehashed stuff,but pure methods and steps that a proven to work.

If you asked me or any other VIP member,those $20 per month are nothing compare with what you will get. If you don't have $20 to pay for the first month of VIP membership follow the next steps:

1. Go to Fiverr and create a new account.
    2. Make a gig offering something that people need and will like to have.
    3.Promote your gig in forums,blogs,and Youtube.
    4.Make 5 sells.
    5. Withdraw those $20 to your Paypal account and comeback here.
    6. Login go to the following link http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/vip-section/ and use those $20 to pay for your first month of VIP.
    7. Start reading,ask questions,and take action.
    8. Start banking!

Thanks for this amazing community and for your dedication all of you guys that make this place as awesome as possible each day!

KingShinigami

2. eid

eid Make Money Online

what's in the vip section?

is there a thread about vip (explaining what will i get in vip .. etc..)? cz i cnt find 1.

thanks

3. KingShinigami

KingShinigami Make Money Online Very Active Members

Well as I said before you will get proven to work unique money making methods, you can request tutorials,ask questions to the top earners,learn new stuffs each day,each week a tutorials write by a pro is add to the VIP tutorials section. What else would you like to know?

4. Smeltzer

Smeltzer The World is Mine Very Active Members

5. mocha011

mocha011 Make Money Online

I love this testimonial .

First you simple learn how to earning money... to pay VIP MMD

I will come ....

6. Kiyarameru

Kiyarameru Very Active Members

I wonder if fiverr is still a valuable money making site. It seems like nowadays the only way to make money is if you make a fool out of yourself, or have a outstanding service or talent at your disposal.

~♥~

7. SWIFFJUSTUS

SWIFFJUSTUS ⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠ Elite VIP Member

Don't Just Wonder Test Something out... Creativity is the Key With Fiverr
    Anything that has that Many offers available the key is to figure a creative way
    to stand out from the Pack...That Can't be Taught....
    Comes with With Experimentation and Implementation.

In Laymans Terms Put On your thinking cap on SIDEWAYS, Put a Project together and TAKE ACTION.

Sitting around wondering will bring you Nothing But WonderDust results.

Not Picking on you Just trying to Put a Fire to your Toes -LOL:cool: