aP's 100k Month - My Life - Testimonial!

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by asianpersuasian, Apr 20, 2011.

1. asianpersuasian

asianpersuasian Make Money Online

[​IMG]

Hey guys heres my testimonial. I started when I was 16 years old now one year later at 17 I have something good to show!

I came here 4/29/10 since I couldn't get a job during the recession. I had a job but I was let go during training so some other guy could take it. (The employer was a b****) I really knew just a little bit about PS and DW and nothing about IM'ing. I read MMD, affbuzz, and many other sites daily so that I could keep up with what was happening. Another very important step is that I took ACTION! I didn't try every thing I saw and I actually put some brainstorming into my work. I put myself in the shoes of my customers and found what they actually wanted.

I started with $0.00, not CPA account, and no knowledge of how to make money online.

My first place to earning money online was PTC sites. I earned around $20 and was pretty happy. This was critical to my later success because doing PTC sites sparked my interest into the CPA community. I had to know where these offers were coming from and why I was getting paid to do them! My second place I tried was sharecash but quickly I figured out that was a piece of shit and there were bigger things. Next I joined CPA Lead. I was a hard worker testing lots of different viral campaigns, networking with other people, and taking in any advice people gave me. I didn't ask a lot of questions because I don't like others asking a ton of questions myself. The first day I made $100 in CPA Lead I was soooooo happy! I couldn't believe my own eyes. The next day I woke up and had $200 earned while I was sleeping. After this I knew that CPA was for me and I loved what I did.

Around a month later I had learned about FB apps, pages, and gang. So I got into that and had around 4k pending in CPA Lead. Unfortunately I was banned for fake content (I was providing a legit guide I made myself but they said I didn't have enough info. It was around a paragraph but explained everything they needed to know for why they filled out the offer. This was around the time CPA Lead banned a bunch of pubs.) I was very pissed thinking about quitting but decided no way. I've been this far so I know I can come back. After that I joined Adscend Media. I made 3x EPC with them and got my earnings with that same campaign up to 7k then quit it and got paid after it died out a bit.

I got tired of fb so I decided to go legit. No more apps, pages, or events. No more anything BH.

I decided to go into PPV but $300 later I had only around $100 left to show for it. I really didn't like the idea of paying .015 per view to Lead Impact when most my users would just click off. Anyways because of this I decided to try out PPC.

I got into FB PPC from a good online friend, Dan Palanchuk, just working, exchanging ideas, and challenging each other. I started FB PPC around January 1, 2011. New year new money. I got some good campaigns from my testing and at the end of Q1 I started making some good money.

Now I'm currently still riding my biggest campaign of my life! I'm putting in the hours and reaping the rewards that they give.

[​IMG]
  2. CpaCash

CpaCash Make Money Online

WOW, Thats amazing!! congrats on your success!!! Hope to be able to write something like this one soon, as they say they is no such think is luck, only that which you make though hard work! Big ups to you!
  3. klix

klix Make Money Online

Very nice AP!! :top: $3000/day... Nice indeed :)
  4. asianpersuasian

Yeah had it's ups and downs.. issues with cc's, running outta ad spend, and other stuff.

If you would have told me a year ago that this would happen there is no way I would believe you :p
  5. ruk

ruk Make Money Online

Can I ask you what you did exactly because i dont really understand it..!!
    And do you have any product recommendations?

Good luck for your futures!! best wishes
  6. asianpersuasian

Did you even read the post?
  7. pollfor

pollfor Make Money Online

i really wish good luck to u in next month make like 200 k but i know u must invest to get can u give me way or good method to learn how i make goof ppc i mean good campaign that all i need thanks
  8. entail

entail Make Money Online Very Active Members

wow, 100 grand a month, that too on CPA offers with PPV/FB ads. You are amazing man. Rock on.
  9. sachworks

sachworks Make Money Online Very Active Members

WOW !! Congratz AP ! I hope this motivates loads of people out here.
    I also hope they see they have to work to acchieve this ! It won't fall out of the air. But when you do your work you'll be on top of your game like AP did !

Back ot : AP , hopefully you'll earn the next 100k fast :) Enjoy the fruits of your labor !

Greetings
    Sachworks
  10. Damjan

Damjan Make Money Online Very Active Members

Thats nice aP :)

How much money you spent to make 100k ? :D
  11. daisy447

daisy447 Make Money Online

First of all congrats for your success, Hope by the grace of god and from the knowledge being spread here I will also be earning the same some day :)
    BTW as am a noob and currently don't have much in my pocket, would you mind sharing me some of your tips in PM or any IM you use, I would really appreciate that :)
  12. 4thseason

4thseason SEO For Life

Well done AP~ ..Much deserved for your hard work and dedication.. Let this serve as an example of what can be done with hard work and some good information...

Members here are in the right place to learn the Hows and the Whys- now it just takes some determination and hard work ..

Thanks for Posting

B~

13. scorpiono1

scorpiono1 Make Money Online

Goodluck for your success. btw which type of offers should a newbie of fb ads should start with?
  14. devil1983

devil1983 Make Money Online Very Active Members

wow,

CONGRATS !!! with your big $$$$ and hard work !!

This kind a story makes me decide never give up. I've started with adsense, but no big bucks :) Now i'm also consider to step into an other method. My biggest problem is the $ i've to invest. Right now, it isn't a lot ;). I read a lot of storys on PPC. And some will make BIG money and others will go down like hell.

Can you provide some DO's and DON'T's to all MMD ??

I hope i'll find a way to make a decent income so i can quit my job.

KEEP ON GOING !!
  15. asianpersuasian

Do Work.

Don't chase all the little $$$

Someone told me this but it stands true.. In IM'ing don't waste your time chasing money at first. Spend your time learning the skills that you'll need on down the road.
  16. asianpersuasian

Everything works! Just gotta test it out. I'd start with 1-4$ offers first.
  17. evanc123

evanc123 Make Money Online Very Active Members

good job dude, how much of that was profit... cause from my fb ppc campaigns i have like 120k going in and out of the company but its not 100% profit
  18. rusaraz3

rusaraz3 Make Money Online

This is great. Just stick with it and keep the action steady. Keeping on track with nets and other measures is important on your intake.
  19. asianpersuasian

Only around 25-30k spent.
  20. zygorguide

zygorguide Make Money Online

Good job AP,

I've just got into CPAlead.Sounds like they are treating the publishers real bad.
    I'm starting with some CPAWay's offers now.Do you think Acsend media is nice to work with?
    Cheers.