My first $60.00 day

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by markreed757, May 10, 2011.

1. klix

klix Make Money Online

Hey man, how is it going? Did you manage to find another source of income?
    Haven't heard from you in a while.

2. markreed757

markreed757 Make Money Online Very Active Members

I have not had a job or any online income since I made that little bit of cash.

Today I just now accepted a job. I will be working 12 hour days 4 days a week. I plan on building niche websites and see where they take me while I am also working. Having no money really sucks and I am surprised I kept my internet connection this whole time. Of course I had to quit paying my mortgage in order to do so.

Plus, going through this divorce sure is not helping me any. Just been going through a lot lately. Between losing weight, finding work and doing more with the kids and trying to get as much done around the house as I can. All while still figuring out what I want to focus with online.

I did make 450 more bucks from my father-in-law building a website for him that is sucking up a ton of time as well.

3. huester

huester Very Active Members

So I take it VIP is not the way to go then.

4. Apprentice

Apprentice Very Active Members

Hey dude,

How are things going? I was really sorry to read that things had taken a bit of a downturn. I hope you haven't given up and still have the fire to succeed! I'm a keen believer in the saying that '...what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger!'

Unlike you I'm still to yet to make my first breakthrough (haven't yet made my first dollar), however, your story inspires me. I too have the issue of working against the wife's negativeness to making money online (get the kids thrust in my lap in the middle of writing posts, or get asked if I could help out with the dishes and stop wasting time on the net) and in addition to the battle to make money online I have to be psychologically strong enough to also fight the negative criticisms of friends and family. The thing that gets me through it all is I know for a fact I will make it online and the strength of that conviction is enough to keep me going through thick and thin.

The other thing to take note of is that everything that has happened so for adds to your experience bank, and that kind of experience cannot be got anywhere else.

Stay strong, keep ya head up and never give up!

In a few years time we'll be doing JV's and telling our stories to new and eager clients wanting to get into the IM field.

5. markreed757

VIP is great. I mean I was able to get so much out of VIP when I was a member.

Put it this way if you were to by a WSO or some clickbank offer you would be paying 1000's. You get everything in there for 50 bucks a month. Cancel anytime so there is no reason not to give it a try.

6. colourful14

colourful14 Make Money Online

hey great man ....wish you all the best for future....this is best forum and ppl are so so helpful and i am 100% sure you will get success....

7. markreed757

I am for sure still at it I was just not as active in the forum. I took about a month break, but I am back at it. Right now I feel my best course of action is creating and developing niche websites. I want to get to the point I am making at least 50 a day.

My plan is to create authority niche websites. I will hold on to my top ten and any that are older then 6 months will get sold.

I will be working on them and outsourcing different parts of the process. Once I get to 50 a day I will switch to niche website building full time. This could take a couple months or a couple years. I figure as long as I keep at it I will get to my goal.

Why niche websites. Simple I can set them up get them ranked and let them continue to earn me cash.

I look at it this way you can put in 40 hours a week building these sites and earn nothing for a few weeks. Then earn just a little bit after even more building. Before you know it you could do just a little bit of work or even go on vacation and earn more cash on vacation then you ever did working for someone else.

That's a another goal I could set. Once I hit 100 a day. I will go on vacation to Vegas or take the kids to Disney World.

Also I for sure no what you mean everyone seems to doubt you. I can see the gold at the end of the rainbow. I just never had a map to get there. Now I am not sure if I have the right map, but I will use the one I have everyday until I reach my goal or tweak it here and there until I get there. The point is I am going to keep focused and always move towards that pot of gold.

8. hirok

hirok New Member

congrats met, good luck. keep it up

9. Sadists

Sadists Make Money Online

An Idea can change the life ;) .If you use them wisely :)

10. jonesla9

jonesla9 Make Money Online

Man your story reminds me of, "The Pursuit of Happiness". If you have not read this book then read it. The moral is to never give up not matter what you are going through. Play to your strengths and always believe in your self.

11. markreed757

I seen the movie with Will Smith. It was a touching movie and yeah I can see how that would relate. As long as I can keep pushing through and triumph. I know it was based off of a true story.

Although he was able to have his kid. I am getting mine ripped from me and that is the hardest thing about my situation. I am not going to let it get me down and I promise to do everything in my power to succeed in life. My goal is to build these websites and get them earning income daily. Once I get to that point I will fight for full custody of my children. I will not need a dime from her like she is asking from me. She wants my whole paycheck. Funny she says she is doing it for the kids, but wants to rip me down and take everything from me.

The way I see it is this is my lowest point in life. I am not going to turn to drinking or getting high. I am going to turn to building websites. No more games!

12. klix

klix Make Money Online

Actually in the true story, the guy didn't have custody of his kid. He didn't even know where he was. He was a wife beater, that is why she left him. While he did eventually become successful, when he was working up to his success he was living at his friends house and selling drugs.

Mark, you are in a very tough situation. Custody of the kids is not important now - you can worry about that later. What is important is your ex-wife nailing you for child support. Depending on how you deal with this, it could make you or brake you. If she wins a court order of something you can not even supply for yourself, you will face debts and eventually jail for not paying them. Courts do this very often to men. You have a couple options here. The first one would be to leave the country, perhaps into South America (Mexico won't cut it). Somewhere like Brazil, Uruguay, etc. Depending where you go, living is much cheaper than America.
    The second option would obviously be to fight it in court, thought the odds are stacked against you. You have to CONVINCE erratic judges and jury that you have no money to even support this (sometimes you convince them and they do not even care). Your case is better than some since I imagine your divorce was exactly because of money issues but that still does not mean you have a good chance. Most divorces are because of money issues and all the guys have to pay support regardless. These judges just love to make believe they have magical powers to turn someone with no money into an ATM. If she hires a contingent fee lawyer, he will fight to the death to win.

You need to get your shit together with getting some funding coming in. Do not go for niche sites, those take to long to make any money.
    I am PMing you the method (courtesy of Smeltzer) computermesh used to become a millionaire (I believe you two knew each other?). I want you to follow that. It does not take start up to implement.
    I will also help you get some quicker cash going in with Manny's method (I will provide the expenses you need there).
    We truly want to make you a success, and we are here helping you but we CAN NOT do it for you. You HAVE to do it. Do not waste our time on this.

13. markreed757

Yeah I did chat with computermesh. He became a millionaire after all. That is freaking awesome!!! Heck yeah I am willing to work at it. I need cash pronto and where I used to work I made Okay money for a job, but I have not been there for over a year now. The place I am about to work pays half of what I made and her lawyer is going back 3 years to average it out and have me pay from that. Plus, I am suppose to pay lawyer fees and everything else.

I guess that's what I get for working hard and paying everything. Now I only have time to push forward and do whats best for me. I do not mind paying for my kids, but if it is going to leave me with nothing plus, send me to jail. I mean really. How am I going to be of any good to my family in jail.

I look forward to the PM's and getting started on this. As I need cash like yesterday.

Thanks again Klix

14. Zotty

Zotty Very Active Members

Dude, awesome thumbs up to this.

This forum is totally rocking for the support that is given like this :thrasher:

Go get it Mark, good luck to ya.