Running Successful Online/Offline Business Hybrid

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by Psychosocial, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Psychosocial

Psychosocial Make Money Online

Hey guys thought I'd let everyone know that for quite some months I've managed to build my offline business selling web design, SEO services and much more. I started off how anyone else would but I developed a few ways of completely destroying the competition. Now I have too much business :)
    It's cool because the way I've got it working means it's pretty autopilot now. I plan to move on to outsourcing the whole thing.

I owe part of my success to browsing MMD plus other forums. I finally put all the knowledge together to create a monster ;)
    I also make a bit of extra dollar on the side by teaching this business to others. It's extra beer money plus really easy.

If anyone has any questions about offline marketing fire away. I'm not giving away too many secrets though otherwise I'll have too much competition!

Cheers

2. zouking

zouking Make Money Online

hi there, i believe this is a real common question. How do you approach all the business owner ? what method do you use ? email, cold call ? snail mail etc

thanks in advance

3. jonesla9

jonesla9 Make Money Online

Guess that would be the secret of his marketing. But I think the competition would depend on the niche you are in.

4. yuyo

yuyo Very Active Members

glad for you im trying to do the same but i still need help.

regards

5. DomainAuction

DomainAuction Very Active Members

Hey Psychosocial,

I'm happy to read that because I'm willing to do the same, start an Offline/Online Local business using all the good stuff (Google Places, Bing Places, SEO, Logos, Websites, Videos, Articles....).

I'm good in finding niches. I do good job in Fiverr (
    http://fiverr.com/users/design2k/) (can I put this link?).

I hope to read more from you and from other successful stories.

I definitively can say that there are no competition here because there are so many types of biz, so many companies, shops, estores....... in all the cities of the world. I'm in Canada and I can do this business for Dentists, Restaurants, Flower shops, Car washings, Truck repairs, Jewelry store, Private schools, Mechanical garages, Electricians, Plumbers, Lawyers, Real Estate...... Thousands opportunities in differents villages, cities and in different languages (here in Montreal, french and english), different exact keywords you can use etc etc...

I hope to learn more good things in this thread such as Plan to start, How to get clients, how to approach them, what price to apply, what options to suggest.....

Thanks Guys!

DomainAuction

6. Psychosocial

I've set up this business model so that I only have to use email. I'm not a massive fan of cold calling. I sometimes use snail mail for upsells but generally I like to stick with email. It's a numbers game.

I can give away hints but considering I charge to teach this I can't give away too much. I'll write up a little something at the end of this post.

Thanks. If you need any help just PM or email and I'll help you as best I can.

It's cool to hear you're looking to start the same thing. I've ventured through tons of different methods including CPA and god knows what else and although the success has been good (and I still do a little on the side) I've always preferred the idea of running a legit business. It took a little while to perfect what I do now, but it's totally worth it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've set up an email address in case anyone wants to ask any questions privately, alternatively just PM me. The email address is:

Code:
    offlinemarketing84@yahoo.co.uk

What I will say is that businesses get approached many times from people offering SEO and other services. Why should they go with you over anyone else?

What I've learned:

- Stand out in some sort of way. Go the extra mile to show you're willing to work hard.
    - Build trust somehow - offer something for free and then upsell.
    - Offer as much as possible - for example I offer QR codes free in one of my packages. It takes 2 minutes to generate them but it just adds to the content of your package.
    - Referrals are ALWAYS a good idea. I've had so many clients come to me just from word of mouth alone, and that's without running a referral system. Offer clients $XXX for everyone they recommend who orders a service.
    - Outsource the sales part once you've tweaked it. I get bored of doing that part so I often outsource the sales and handle the orders.

Any questions, keep em coming.

Cheers

7. Psychosocial

I'm back from a short holiday and ready to help anyone who needs it. Even if it's a little guidance. Thanks for the emails I've had, and I'm hoping my advice sticks.

Cheers

8. Psychosocial

I'm currently putting together an ebook on how to get SEO clients in a simple yet powerful way. In fact it'll be hot off the press within the hour! This is THE best way I have found to crush your competitors.
    I'm considering selling it in the marketplace so stay tuned folks.

Meanwhile back at the lab:

I've had a few questions on cold calling. Quick tip which is actually common knowledge to many - ALWAYS SELL THE MEETING NOT THE SERVICE! Focus more on getting them to meet you over a coffee. Once you've met and worked your charm *ahem* you can casually tell them what you can do for them rather than hoping to convince them to fork out loads of money to a complete stranger.

Cheers

9. eonline

eonline Make Money Online Very Active Members

Can't seem to PM you. Sent you an email instead.

10. CopyMyCash

CopyMyCash Make Money Online Very Active Members

11. npeguese

npeguese Very Active Members

Hello Psychosocial, first off, congrats to you and your accomplishments. I am new to everything and just need a little direction, but I have a couple of questions. Were you already knowledgeable and went to school for web design and IM? Or did you learn EVERYTHING in this forum? Also, could you recommend any readings to us that has helped you tremendously? I would like to know where to start. Also, did you create your ebook yet? Thanks in advance.

12. Psychosocial

I was fairly knowledgable before I considered the option of doing this but to be fair there are a lot of shortcuts. I have ways that involve pretty much cheating so it can be done without much knowledge. I can't think of anything off the top of my head because every success I've had is based on creating unique methods out of everything I've learned plus experience and general knowledge.

I haven't finished the ebook because I've been working on other business models etc, the latest one being a custom QR codes business. Very easy to do and yet it brings in the dollar. It's a business model I'm looking to start teaching it to a few people now that I have no particular commitments apart from minor upkeep of everything. It's surprisingly easy to do without any major art skills.

I'm still testing other ways of marketing them but so far so good!

Cheers

13. Psychosocial

After muchos thought I've decided to help out about 5 people with setting up a custom QR codes business/service including getting clients etc. Reason being I'm finding myself with more free time than I can be bothered to fill. I like being busy! It's also only fair that I pass on my success to others.

It requires no real skill although it's better if you've made sales before. It's ideal to add to services you already offer, but if you want to do this standalone that's still fine.

Whilst I will have to charge (it's gonna be a whooole lotta work for me) it's literally a turnkey business so all you need is minimal common sense and you must like having fun and being creative :)

If you're interested either PM me or drop me an email:

Code:
    offlinemarketing84@yahoo.co.uk

Ideally for those in the US or UK but all places are considered.

Also, any questions about client-acquiring etc etc as before let me know. You know the drill.

Peace.