From NOTHING to owning my own network. TY MMD

Discussion in 'Testimonial Section' started by cr8silverbullet, Dec 20, 2011.

1. cr8silverbullet

cr8silverbullet Make Money Online Very Active Members

Before you read this, keep in mind that I just turned 20 years old and I invested $20 for MMD VIP and $12 for a years worth of hosting + domain initially.

When I first joined MMD I was a little intimidated by the darkness of the website. Before I even browsed through the forums there were words everywhere that I didn't understand. I would look at the terminology and think I was too dumb to learn everything there is to know. However, my friend who referred me to this site gave me the best advice I've heard in the internet marketing world. "You'll never learn anything if you don't jump in and try it". So I took a simple method that involved ******list and emailing, and made my first $1.50 on an email submit. After that, I was addicted to making money. That was kind of a big jump in my chain of events, so let me explain...

When I was 12 years old my mother and I saw an offer for a giftcard for $500 in an email. We sat there and filled it out not knowing that some Old School IM'er was going to pick up $0.90 a conversion. Back then, no one knew what the hell those were. As far as everyone else was concerned, they were getting those damn giftcards. So time did it's course and I found myself here. I learned what an affiliate network was, I learned the offers, but I wanted to know more...

I was obsessed with how these networks ran, how they did their business. Some of the networks like every Joe off the street join and some only let those who were "VIP" join. I learned that there were what I liked to call "beginner networks" and "desirable networks". (Keep in mind this is my own terminology, but it makes sense!) After I studied all the aspects of how a network should run I wanted to give it a try. So literally three weeks ago I get a name, I set up everything I needed to and went hunting for advertisers. Sure enough from the goodness of my kind IM'ing friend's hearts, they hooked me up with the right people and I had offers the next day.

With the recent success of my network, I'm able to pay my publishers weekly with no threshold. I'm able to grab any offer they request. They are able to push any type of traffic that they desire. I can pay them $2/email sub. Ok, I'm getting a little ahead of myself here, but essentially if this forum didn't exist, I would be in a college classroom stressing the hell out trying to find a path in life. I'm still in college, but I know what I want to do with my life now.

Look, I'll be honest with you...some of you who read this will fail at internet marketing because of a lack of motivation. I've watched that happen countless times. I'm not saying everyone who tries IM'ing will be rich and successful. Some of you will have a 9-5 and IM on the side for beer money, who knows? But you'll never EVER know what category you fall under unless you try. Chances are if you are reading this, you're in the right spot to start learning.

If you have general questions or need a little motivation, I find that screenshots of big dollar signs help ;D You can just pm me and I love helping people. If you want to join my network we could have a little chat :]

2. Doc

Doc Make Money Online ADMINISTRATOR

Great testimonial bro! Its threads like this that give hope to the newcomers who feel overwhelmed and want to give up or think its not possible. It is possible and anything is possible if you picture it happening and put in the work to achieve your goals a long the way. I see big things in your future. Stay strong and motivated and keep us posted.

Congrats to your hard work and success!

Doc

3. edugovmonsters

edugovmonsters New Member

What you actually did and where's your network?

4. cr8silverbullet

cr8silverbullet Make Money Online Very Active Members

When I first started out, I did my research to find niche's with google's keyword tool. I'd register ONLY exact match keywords. I had about 10 .com's with 30-120k searches a month. I content locked my downloadables or interactives. I made about $700-1000/month doing that. I used YouTube to my advantage and scrapebox. Without those two things, I would have given up. Then I moved into Facebook. The apps and scripts really interested me in the sense that it was quick painless money at the time. I met this guy that was big with facebook and he sent me an App that he had made and gave me test niches. My mind is creative however and I smashed my offers with 4 different niches that were: How much time do you spend on FB, see who views your profile, click here to see what justin bieber did OMG, ???(I forgot lol). After Facebook got old and too hard I turned to mailing. I got a mailer that mailed directly from a proxy so I bought a win03 Server and loaded it up, got some proxies and data and became obsessed and made a good amount of money. Then I asked myself, my Affiliate network makes like $1 per lead off of me, and they have hundreds of people just like me, so why can't I do it? Did about a month of research and planning and put it to action. After about a month I got a lot of high paying offers directly from the advertiser and now I own a private network with some of the best :]

My network is private and I only accept those who talk to me before hand and prove that they can walk the walk ;] I'm not opening it up until feb. 2012, so you'll know of my network soon. ^^

5. edugovmonsters

edugovmonsters New Member

Best of luck for that then! I am not in a position to say anything right now because I'm still in the process of doing research and so on. I'll PM you if I ever needed any advice from you so that you won't have to worry much about privacy. Best of luck for now bro!

6. CopyMyCash

CopyMyCash Make Money Online Very Active Members

Were is the $20 VIP link?

Shure could use that also!

Thankx,

Alex

7. Zotty

Zotty Very Active Members

Awesome story man, congrats.

Copymycash: VIP used to be $20 now it is more.

8. ghostly

ghostly Make Money Online

That's a really great story and very inspirational. Good luck with your continued success.

9. cameronmoney

cameronmoney Very Active Members

I will pm you shortly because I have a question, but this was really inspiring and this really helped me. I am 13 so I hope I can be where you are one day:) thanks!